two ^-^

dangerous identity

A tall man walks into Heenim’s café. He looks around and the only things he sees are pink furniture and walls with cat stickers everywhere.

The man notices his friends waving to him on the left side of the café right next to the door. He slowly walks to them and sits on a pink chair.

He greets the other five men who sat before him. “Hey guys! How are you?”

"Hey Kyuhyun ah.", answered Leeteuk, Kangin, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Donghae in chorus.

Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Shouldn’t you call us Hyung? We all are older than you!” complains Kangin loudly.

Kangin ah let the boy be. How was your day? Did you make friends?” asks Leeteuk.

It was alright. At lunch I was invited to sit on the popular table but I don’t think I want to be friends with them. They just like people who have the money and are good looking. I don’t need such friends. After all, I have you guys and that’s enough.”

Aww Maknae ah, we love you too!”, coos Donghae.

So did you make any real friends?”

Well, I got to know Siwon and Kibum. They are a couple. And there's Sungmin. He is not really my friend yet but he is really nice. I think I can be good friends with him.”

Sungmin? I think I heard of him before. Ah well it doesn't matter. Do you already have projects in school?”

Yes I have a project in my music class with Sungmin. We need to perform a song together and we agreed to meet here in the café.”

Oh really? What song do you need to perform?”

We are performing-”

Kyuhyun is interrupted by a loud squeak.

Minnie, I missed you!”

Hyung, let me go. I can't breathe.”, croaks a hugged-to-death-by-Heechul Sungmin.

I'm sorry Minnie but I just missed you so much. Come sit down with me, Yesung and Ryeowookie.”

Kyuhyun can only watch as Sungmin gets dragged to a table in the back of the café.

Sungmin knows the owner of the café?”

That's Sungmin? No wonder I heard his name before. He is a close friend of Heechul, the owner of the café,” comments Leeteuk, “He often comes here.” He adds.

A pretty girl comes up to the table and stands next to Kyuhyun.

Hi Kyu. How was your day? Did you find friends or possibly a handsome or cute lover?”, interrogates the tall girl, lightheartedly.

Hi Ahra Noona. My day was good. Aren't you supposed to ask what I want to drink and eat or something? Yes I did find friends and no I didn't even look for a lover.”, whines the younger boy.

Too bad. I hoped you finally found someone. Well, what can I get you?”

I want Americano and a cookie. I'm going to be at the tables in the back so please bring it there.”

Ok, Americano and a cookie it is. Why do you want to go to the tables at the back? Did you see someone handsome or cute that interested you?”. Ahra enquires, looking hopeful.

No, Noona. My project partner was dragged there by your boss. We agreed to meet here and practice our song.”, informed Kyuhyun, rolling his eyes.

Oh, ok. That's Kim Heechul for you. I'll bring your order to you. Bye guys.”

Bye Noona.”

Kyuhyun turns to his amused friends. “I better get going. See you later guys.”

Bye Kyuhyun ah.”

It's still Hyung for you.”

Kyuhyun stands up and goes to the tables in the back where Sungmin, Heechul, Yesung and Ryeowook are sitting. The four young men talk as if they hadn't seen each other in years and don't notice the tall man, who is awkwardly standing next to their table.

 

 


I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^

But I'm not really satisfied with this chapter..... Nothing happens in it......And it's so short.....

I'm soooo sorry I couldn't update earlier. I had some tests and I needed to study for them. I have a test in two weeks and a speaking test in my English class soon. I hope I can write the next chapter really soon but I'm not sure if I can.

Thanks to anon_XD for correcting my mistakes ^-^
 

I hope you enjoyed reading. Please leave some comments.

Until the next chapter ^-^