one ^-^

dangerous identity

But you're a natural disaster, you're a natural disaster~ Sungmin wakes up to his alarm. He groans and stretches out in bed for a few more minutes. He wants to continue sleeping but he knows he needs to get up. Slowly he gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom. He gets in the shower and under the warm water he mentally prepares himself for the day.

The man doesn't want to go to his classes, he just wants to do his job as a Royal Guards leader but no the head of the Japanese royal demons wants him to finish college. He doesn't think it is necessary to go to college if the safety of his leader is more important. But his leader and his younger sister persuaded him in going to college. Now he needs to get ready, eat breakfast, give the Royal Guards orders and go to his classes.

 

After he gave every Royal Guards member their tasks, he sets off for the Seoul College. Luckily it's his last year and after this year he can get away from those bullies. They think they are the kings of the college and therefore can order everyone around. They even bully most of the nerds. Unfortunately he was one of those nerds, but only in college.

Outside of that hell he is one of the most dangerous beings. He is the Royal Guards leader of the Japanese royal demons, also known as Oni. Usually he's the opposite of shy and cute but his leader said he should hide is identity as a demon and act as a nerd. Sometimes he needs to control himself to not beat the bullies up, but he has a good self control. He sighs, he doesn't want to deal with those dumb idiots.

"Sungmin Hyung, wait for us." Suddenly someone hugs him from behind. "Sungjin, don't surprise me like that." He scolds his younger brother who smiles mischievously. "Sorry Hyung. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen." Sungjin's mate Jongjin apologized for Sungjin. Sungmin shakes his head. "It's okay, I should have paid more attention to my surrounding. Let's just hurry to college, I don't want to be late on the first day." "You speak just like a typical nerd. Are you sure you're not really one?" "Yah, Lee Sungjin, You don't want to be punished, do you?" Jongjin just shakes his head at the two brothers.

 

Soon the three men arrive at the Seoul College. They agree to meet each other in lunch break at their usual table and separate for their classes. Sungmin goes to his psychology class and the two younger boys go to their music class. The class ends soon and Sungmin made his way to his second class that day, music.

Sungmin walks into the classroom and searches for an acceptable seat where no one will disturb him. He finds a seat at the window row, sits down and waits for the class to begin.
The teacher arrives and introduces himself as the music teacher Mr Jung as the door to the classroom opens and a tall, handsome man walks in. "I'm sorry, I didn't find the classroom." The tall student bowed. "It's okay. You're a freshman, right? It's normal to get lost in this building. Sit down so I can start the class." Fortunately Mr Jung is a nice teacher and understands the situation of the new student.

The young male turned towards the class to search for a place to sit. There were only two unoccupied seats. One is next to a girl who has so much make-up on that she looks almost like a clown and tries to look seductively. I don't want to sit next to a , he thinks. The second seat is next to a boy who looks more normal than the girl, so he decides to sit next to him. Sungmin just looks at his new seat mate and turns back to the teacher.

Mr Jung then explained that this class is mixed with freshmen and seniors because in those years there will be many performances and projects. "We will start with the first project. You will get a piece of paper with three song titles on it and you and your partner will choose one song. You will perform with your partner, in the next class we have, the song you chose." Everyone mutters excitedly with each other. One student raises his hand. "Can we decide ourselves who our partner is?" "Your seat mate will be your partner for this project. Do you have any questions?" The students shake their heads. The teacher hands out the pieces of paper.

"Hi, I'm Cho Kyuhyun and obviously your partner in this project. What's your name?" The young man, now known as Kyuhyun, turns to the boy next to him and holds out his hand. "My name is Sungmin, Lee Sungmin." Sungmin shakes Kyuhyun's hand. Whoa, he looks cute. His eyes are really beautiful and his m-shaped lips look really soft too. He must be younger than me. Kyuhyun wakes from his star when Sungmin asks him what song he wanted to perform. "Which choices do we have?" "We have "A Day", "Bittersweet" and "Someday". Which one do you want to perform?" "I prefer "A Day". It's a really good song."

Sungmin is surprised, this song is one of the lesser known. He ponders if he could play his guitar to the song. "If I get the music sheets, I could play the guitar." Kyhuhyun is amazed, since he was a little child he wanted to learn how to play the guitar. "You can play the guitar? That would be really great. When do you want to meet for practice?"

Sungmin's leader told him yesterday that he was free from his duties as Royal Guards leader. "I would say I'm free after classes today." "That's great. Do you know Heenim's cafe? My sister works there so we can meet in the cafe." "Yes, I know where it is." Of course I know where it is, my Hyung is the owner of Heenim's cafe. Sungmin snorts in his mind. "Okay. See you after class." Mr Jung ends the class and most of the students are already gone. "See you." Kyuhyun and Sungmin separate in front of the classroom.

 

Time flies fast and the lunch break is about to start. Sungmin's class ended earlier and he is already on the way to the cafeteria. He sits at the table he sat on since his first year in this college. As he takes out his lunch Sungjin and Jongjin are coming to the table. "Hello Hyung. How were your first classes today?", asks Jongjin as he and Sungjin sit down and take out their lunch. "They were okay. I have my first project already." "Really on the first day? In which class do you have it?"

"Sungjin, don't talk with food in your mouth. I have the project in my music class. We need to perform a song with our seat mate." Sungmin hits Sungjin on the head. Sungjin pouted "Hyung stop hitting me." "Sungjin its your fault that Hyung scolded you. You shouldn't talk with your mouth full." "Jongjin you traitor! Don't side with Hyung." Sungmin slams his hands on the table.

"Guys stop your lovers quarrel already and eat." Almost immediately they start silently eating. Unbeknown to Sungmin were the three of them watched by one freshman.

 

Soon their lunch break ends and a while later the last class of the day begins. Sungmin is making his way to the mythology class, it's in the same classroom as music, and Sungmin sits on the same seat. Shortly before the teacher comes, makes Kyuhyun his entrance and comes direct to Sungmin and sits down.

"Hi, Sungmin, right? We are again in the same class." Sungmin turns surprised to Kyuhyun."Yes, your name's Kyuhyun?" "Yes it is Kyuhyun. I didn't think I would see you again before our meeting in the cafe." Right before Sungmin can answer, I didn't think so, too,  the mythology teacher enters the classroom.

"Hello class, I'm Mr Ki and your mythology teacher. I see this class is mixed with freshmen and seniors. It doesn't matter whether you're a freshmen or senior. I will teach you all the basic information. Now, I will tell you the themes this year and if you have questions you can just ask. The main theme are the demons, we will divide the theme in yokai and vampires."

Sungmin becomes tense at this. Will he talk about my kind? Will he teach the class the right things or will he just say that we are the Japanese vampires? I'm curious. Kyuhyun notices Sungmin's tense body and asks what's wrong.

"It's nothing. Just focus on class." Sungmin tries to relax a little and listens to Mr. Ki's speech. "Then we have the themes werewolves, dragons, angels, nephilim, banshee and phoenix. I hope you enjoy this class. Now class is dismissed." The teacher leaves the classroom and the students pack their things and follow.

Kyuhyun turns to Sungmin. "Do you want to go to the cafe together?" Sungmin looks up from his things. "Sorry, but I have to do something first. You can go first and I follow you a bit later." "Okay. See you."

Kyuhyun goes out of the room. Sungmin hurries to his brother and his mate and tells him he would go to Heenim's cafe. After they bade goodbye, Sungmin is on his way to his favorite cafe.

 


 

Hi everyone!!!

This is the first chapter of dangerous identity. I hope you enjoyed it.

Is the length of this chapter okay or do you want it longer (shorter)???

Please leave a comment so I can know if this story is interesting or my writing skills are okay.

I normally don't write that much in essays in school...

Until next chapter.