007

Royal Love

Kyungsoo and Irene looked across at each other for a long period of time appreciating each other and rethinking of their past memories that still remain as a pain. Kyungsoo lost his mind completely and only a white blank paper remained. He knew he should act like a men and start a conversation first but all that mattered right now was that Irene was looking pale and out of her place, he wanted to be near her, help her, and embrace her. All of these thoughts and eager of his had to remain only inside of him.

The light from the streetlight shone on her face exactly, and all Kyungsoo could see was her pale astonished face, whereas Irene still saw a lost boy who looked even more confused and sick of life, but with a glimpse of excitement coming from the phone he was strongly gripping onto.

Irene was waiting for Kyungsoo to start a conversation or at least do something to break the awkward silence, but he just looked at her painfully.

“You haven’t changed” Irene gently said.

Kyungsoo tried to make himself smile, but he knew that it wasn’t possible for him to smile at her when he wasn’t overwhelmed at all but instead depressed at the fact that she couldn’t realize that he was in pain.

“How’s things been?” Irene asked softly trying to smile but she looked like she was suffocating and was getting paler every time.

-----

Krystal quickly ran quietly to the entrance, and immediately she was greeted by two well built men waiting for her.

“Evening Mrs Jung” One of the men said in his manly voice.

“Hi…” Krystal awkwardly remarked waving.

“Am I in trouble?” Krystal asked and the two bodyguards nodded their heads.

“Hey!”

The two bodyguards moved to one side making the front view visible where Kai and Mr.Park along with Krystal’s secretary came half walking and running. Kai was shouting all sorts of stuff while making dramatic hand gestures whereas the two secretaries only looked serious and mad.

Krystal turned around and took in a deep breath then saw through the visible doors Kyungsoo facing someone. But she was pulled along by Kai and had to face the opposite side where Kai was looking at her fiercely.

“Are you an idiot!?” Kai asked shouting but at the same with a really disgusted face.

Krystal pushed Kai backwards, which triggered him more.

“You just decided to run off with a men who you didn’t even know and decided to not tell us?”

Krystal got mad from all his shouting and remarks.

“You really think I didn’t ask? I asked about a hundred times and all I got was a simple no!” Krystal shouted at the last sentence and ran towards the elevator.

Kai was puffing from anger and was looking out the door as well when he saw Irene facing Kyungsoo.

“Is that Mr.Do’s son?” Kai asked

Mr.Park examined as well.

“Yes it is, and from the look of it, it also seems like its Miss Bae whose talking to him”

Kai looked stubborn for a moment and walked outside slowly heading towards the two people.

----

“I just came out for a walk, thought I should enjoy the place when I have the time” Irene smiled softly falling backwards a little.

Kyungsoo tried to reach for her when Kai grabbed onto Irene by her arm and pulled her across him.

“You ok?” Kai asked looking worried

Irene was full of sweat and was pale, as a white paper and the condition seem to get worse every second. Kyungsoo was dithering and didn’t know what to do; he tried to go closer towards Irene but Kai blocked him out.

“I think I should take her back in, ill see you later”

Kai quickly carried Irene into the hotel and Kyungsoo had to only look at Irene being carried away without being able to say a word to her when he had million of things to tell her.

----

Kai quickly ran into the hotel and was greeted by Mr.Park who quickly helped transfer Irene into her room.

“Call the doctor” Kai ordered seating next to Irene who was lying down on the bed with a fever.

Kai gently laid his palm onto Irene forehead and could instantly feel the heat. Then Irene’s personal doctor came in hurriedly and examined her with a very concerned look.

“Where was she when you found her?” The doctor asked Kai

“She was in the park having a walk, with Mr.Do’s son” Kai answered biting his nails in worry.

The instant the doctor knew that it was Kyungsoo, she looked towards Kai with a very anxious look.

“Your majesty I need to ask you a favor” she softly added

------

Kyungsoo fell to the ground right after he saw Kai enter the hotel. Small droplets of tear came down his cheeks and he cried painfully, punching himself from the pain. The pain that he couldn’t go near Irene when he wanted to.

It took a while for Kyungsoo to calm himself and walk into the hotel like nothing had happened. The moment he entered the hotel he was greeted by Irene’s Father who looked like he was in a hurry. He looked at Kyungsoo rudely and went past him quickly disappearing into the elevator.

“Mr.Do?”

Kyungsoo turned around and one of the employees was looking at him with big rabbit eyes.

“I need a list of people whose staying in our hotel, try finding a female who is staying alone”

The employee quickly ran to the desk and searched as he was told to, while Kyungsoo was still lost in the memories of Irene. The flashback of the car crashing and the fire pounded his head with ache.

“Mr.Do, it seems there isn’t anyone specific to whom you were looking for, except for Prince Kai’s fiancé”

Kyungsoo thought there wasn’t a slight chance that Soojung would be Kai’s fiancé, but was doubting that Irene would be Kai’s fiancé and was becoming worried.

Kyungsoo softly squeezed the phone into his pocket and was heading for the exit, when he was wondering what was happening to Irene, he wanted to make sure that she was alright and quietly dragged himself to Irene’s room. When he was in front of the door he hesitated lifting his hand than putting it back down, then the door suddenly opened and Kyungsoo immediately turned around and started to walk away when someone grabbed him by the shoulders.

Kyungsoo turned around and a women in her mid 30s, with a dark brown hair was standing in front him with a serious face.

“Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo didn’t answer back but just stared at her.

“I’m Doctor Lin, I’m Irene’s personal doctor, and I guess you don’t know me, but that’s normal as I only heard about you from Irene”

Kyungsoo made a very small smile that wasn’t able to be seen but he realized that Irene didn’t forget about him but still recalled him

“Personal doctor? Is she sick?” Kyungsoo asked eagerly

“No…she just has some after shock from the accident few years back, that’s what she had today as well”

Kyungsoo was finally relieved and was about to thank the doctor when she spoke first

“Kyungsoo, I know it’s not my business to care about your love life, but Irene wants to move on from the accident and right now she is loves someone else who she knows she cant be with which is giving her a hard time….”

Kyungsoo heart dropped to the ground and he couldn’t control himself, he knew that Irene would have moved on unlike him but knowing that for sure that Irene wouldn’t be his again he couldn’t stop the pain from rushing into him.

“Are you ok?” Doctor Lin asked grabbing Kyungsoo by the arm.

“Is she happy with him…?”

“He was the one person Irene could trust and be herself after the accident”

“Please don’t tell Irene I came by, I want her to forget me completely now after hearing she is happy and loving someone else, I’m just glad that she could moved on…unlike me”

The doctor nodded and Kyungsoo turned around and started to walk, looking like the loneliest person in the world who looked like he had lost everything.

Then the phone rang….