chapter 2

OUR STORY

The sun burned his skin,hot air made his sweat profusely his clothes soaked with sweat,in addition he had to push his motorbike, an old Vespa that has been given by his grandpa. crowded streets where many vehicles, occasionally he wiped the sweat streaming down his face. Suddenly Car voice sounded loud roar ,a Ferrari GTE hdr3 stopped and then open the windshield “need a ride? losers!” he smirk. Mario stop his footsteps, he just a cold stare, he tried to keep his temper, he clenched his Hands and eager to hit the face of the arrogant man. “why are you staring at me like that? You want to hit me?hah!” mike said angrily. “please if you dare, losers!hahha”he evil laugh, mike  roaring sound of his car he grinned and look Mario who is upset. Then the car sped off at high speed without leaving polluting fumes. increasingly hot air, Mario rush pushed his old Vespa he did not want to be late coming home. He was not from a rich family they have a small laundry business , they are quite able to pay for school especially school fees there is fairly expensive. Fortunately Mario smart kid and also outstanding students. He had arrived at the house, simple house has 2 floors, 1st floor is used for their business while the second floor is where they live the room is not too big but very comfortable and tidy. He  came home with a frown” i am home,mom”. “what's with your Vespa?” she was surprised to see her son pushed his old Vespa. he is telling a lie “flat tire in the middle of the road , I'm hungry mom”. “go shower first, you were very dirty and smelly” she said while continuing her work, he then up to the second floor.

 Kim sat in the garden enjoy a cup of hot chocolate, he saw gardeners plant spruce, Beautiful plants treated with meticulous, one by one he observed. the corner of his eyes suddenly became concerned at luxury car that stops right at the entrance of the house, a middle-aged woman got out of the car Her outfit is in stark contrast with the color of her skin, carrying groceries which can be ascertained that these items are branded. Upper-class society woman with a variety of styles that are used to clarify her social status she's still beautiful because treatment to the salon almost every day she did, Auntie Hanna is a lucky woman to get a husband like Uncle Tan, brother of Kim's father, a man who has a near-perfect life. Actually kim less comfortable to live there, but he had to endure. Kim reluctantly had to leave all his life in NYC, ranging from his friends who always come together, Kim had refused his mother's desire for him to move to Bangkok, he reasoned when he was there then he will be hard to get a friend who understands him. Kim get a message from his mother, who said that if he had to do good in his grandmother and never against any of his grandmother wanted. Sometimes kim do not understand what is desired by his mother, Mr Deverell and Mrs Linnea always call and ask for news on kim, as a filial son, Kim always obey them. Kim stood up from his seat, because the sun has been in the western horizon, which signifies the sky will darken slowly. He did not know how he would start his days there, he felt his soul trapped and nothing he could do. Kim headed to his room, He Opens laptop lies on the table, open social media accounts. It's been a long time he did not communicate with his friends, even though just to say hello. When preoccupied with his chatter on social media, suddenly there was a knock on the door outside, a young girl entered it without permission by the owner of the room. She teased Kim, she peeked at activity kim on Laptop, kim quickly shut his laptop screen, he does not want fern know what he's talking about social media accounts, " What's up??" Kim turned , trying to smile sweet . "Grandmother gave this car keys for you, so you drive your own car to school" said fern, he was still curious about the laptop kim, she glanced back kim face that looks suspicious. Kim took the car keys and said thank you, and then he pushed the body of fern towards the door. He invited fern to get out of her room, Fern increasingly curious about the act of kim who did just that to her. She muttered, then returned to her room. Kim looked back at the screen laptop, a few minutes later feel bored, he then replace clothing, spray perfume several times, grabbed the car keys, get ready to go. Trying his new car. Grandma too fond of her grandchildren, Kim said in his heart. When he saw EB 16.4 Veyron, WOW! He did not think Mrs.jittaleela give a gift to him super-luxury car, but Kim never asked anything to his grandma, Kim wanted to say thank you, but the grandmother was out of town, for some business affairs. Tonight he will get around the city of Bangkok, but no friend with whom he could. not possible fern, he thought. Then he drove alone, circling each road passed. Lots of beautiful scenery at night, Perhaps there could eliminate fatigue in his heart at this time, a few moments later he was up in a night Market, An evening entertainment center and a complete culinary presented After parking his vehicle, he got out of the car. Without knowing where he should go, his legs continued to move until he stopped at the edge of the river, watch the ships with beautiful colored lights passing by, Enjoy the atmosphere of Bangkok at night, after a few minutes later his stomach feels hungry, he decided to look for a restaurant. "Welcome, please select the menu" middle-aged women were asked to kim, he looks confused with menu options provided. She asked "what you want to order?”. Kim still looked confused, he looked over at her. She asked again "What is your first time here?”. "Yes, and I'm a little confused. I want a special food in this restaurant "Kim said, as he handed menu to her. The woman then recommend  Tom Yum Goong Nam Kohn to Kim, then he agrees. The more late nights, the atmosphere there is getting crowded.

"Mean, please. you deliver the food to the table there "asked her mother. Glance Mean look at the direction indicated by his mother, she seemed to recognize the figure of a man who was sitting there, she smiled, KIM? she said. "Mom, he was my friend" said Mean on her mother, bringing food to kim.

"Really? I think all your school friends are rich people who can not mingle with the lower classes "thought her mother, while preparing other foods. Mean over to Kim, she was greeted by a friendly, Kim was very surprised when he knew who brought his food order was mean, his forehead frowned for a moment, shocked sign. "Hey, what's wrong with your face?" Teased mean, putting food on the table. "I was a little surprised to see you here?" Said Kim. "You are the first school friend who came to the restaurant of my family, I was also a little surprised you came here" said mean, while sitting in front of Kim. "hmm,If it is true, should this food free for me,right?hehee" Teased Kim, chuckling. Tonight, Kim is not alone. He is with the mean, the first friend he knew in his new school. They spent the night at a mean’s family restaurant , a simple restaurant with a varied menu of dishes. mean face flushed every time Kim with sweet words. At least today kim pick friend for in talking to, the new friends he knew but could make him comfortable. "If I could come here again? Miss mean? "Asked Kim, smile. " with pleasure, Mr. kim. I will serve you as best as possible "mean replied, smiling back. About an hour of their togetherness, Kim returned home.

At the family residence Manaying, pie looks angry at one of her assistants who make mistakes. The maid did not dare look at the face of pie when she was angry, only a small mistake, yeah a small mistake.. But for pie it is a big problem, no one else dared oppose pie, she was too fierce and never appreciate every thing. Pie sitting on a big couch, she could not control her anger even though it is a trivial matter. Since childhood, pie has been accustomed to the comfort that she had, she never feel deprived, all she needs to be always filled by the father and mother. Once satisfied scolding her maid, her back to the room. "I don’t want to work here, I would resign" she said crying, maid just in abused by pie. "Be patient, she was like that. You're not the first in invective. but all the helpers here "said her friend, glum face. "I'm even worse, you still lucky only scorn" said another. "What are you doing here, let's get working" auntie chae disperse the maids who is talking about pie.

"Hello! Jane. Come hang out, im bored here "said pie, lying in bed. "Forgive me. I'm attending the event along with a large family, so today I could not. See you, pie. I have to go "said jane, hang up. "What are? Jane Hey, wait ... "she grew annoyed, none of her two friends who accompany her tonight.

 

Fern secretly sneak into the room of kim, she still curious, why Kim was surprised when she came in and wanted to see the laptop screen. Unfortunately, the laptop has a password, what the hell! Said fern.

“may I help you? What are you looking at?” the sound of man.

Fern not realize kim was beside her "you know his password?"

"Of course I know, for what?"

Fern looked sound source"OO-OWW, kim, heehe ... peace" grinned fern-style donkey.

“what’re you doin here,huh?” he put both hands on the waist.

fern scratching his head, searching for the right reasons, thinking “u-mm. I don’t know kim, u-mm… I just(she stand up get ready to run), night kim!”she quickly out.

“heyy You have not answered “Kim furrowed face, confusion.

 

 "Whether daddy had come home,mom?" Asked Mike to his mother. "Your father is not home, he was still in hongkong" replied Mrs. Piratth on her son, But she did not dare look at mike, her face bruised like a slap hit. “thanks god! When he will back.." suddenly he stopped talking. “"Did he torture you again?mom" Mike saw bruises that, His mother did not say anything, only tears that speak, tears of a wife and mother of one son. Mike was very sad to see his mother, from childhood to adolescence, he had to watch his father's deeds. Mike covered his face with his hands, fighting back tears were about to shed tears. His father's discipline is very hard, his mind churned want to pull out of anger, but Mike did not dare argue especially against his father. He hugged his mother "I'm sorry, mom" he cried uncontrollably. Mike never appeared sad face in front of his friends, who they know mike is a strong kid and also brave, but in his heart, mike was fragile.

Meanwhile, in an unknown place. Two men dressed in black suits, had been sitting in front of an old woman, they seems to talk about the critical discussion, every time the two men talked, her face looks sad and gloomy. She is looking for her youngest daughter was missing and run away with a man she loves, old woman was always looking for the presence of her child. Twenty years ago, her name is Chriselda Jitteleela, she is on call Ace. she has two older brothers, named Tan Jittaleela and Deverell Jittaleela. His hobbies are playing music, she was a pianist. When Mr. jittaleela was still alive, their daughter is an obedient girl and respect every decision that's been made by her parents. However, when she meets and falls in love with a man who according to her parents not one person deserves to her. All the day  they oppose her relationship and that person. He is known, not from a wealthy family and has many treasures, he was only street musicians.

"Madam. There are some people who say if your daughter and her husband had moved abroad. But we have not received further information. We do not know in which country. I and the men will eventually dig up information again "said the detective rental.

"We will do our best. You are the mother of the most patient, waiting for your daughter until decades. And if there is new information, we will contact you. "He added.

"Please, find them" she went out and going back to her residence. No one knows when Mrs. Jittaleela still searching for her daughter who disappeared since Ace married without permission her parents, Her heart injured when her daughter leave. At that time her husband had a heart attack, he coma several months in the hospital until God called him to heaven.

Kim down to the first floor, he still could not shut his eyes. State house looks deserted, from a distance he saw a piano, which is located in the corner of the room. Slowly his legs to get there, he sat and watched the piano. His fingers moved to play the music instrument, Making the atmosphere more felt sad night. He saw a piece of white paper, there is written "COLD" Kim played a beautiful melody written on the paper, he was to live, though he came in and involved there. His fingers adept at playing the beautiful tones, make the most of helpers there to see music to be played by kim.

"Besides handsome, it turns out he is very talented" the aide said, praising Kim playing piano skills.

"Really lucky to have a boyfriend like him. I want to be his girlfriend "said another aide

"Your dream is too high, realized. What do you think he has a girlfriend "

"Oh, he's very romantic. But I see, since here, Mr. Kim never bring her girlfriend”

"I hear, if Mr. kim very talented playing any musical instrument" then they leave kim toward the kitchen, and still talks about Mr. kim .

His grandmother had arrived home and saw her grandson playing the piano, for a moment she enjoyed the music, until the music stops. She remembered with Ace, who was very happy to play the piano, his eyes filled with tears, tears. Then she passed leaving grandson, headed to her room. Kim just realized, that his grandmother had arrived home, Kim moved away and walked to the foot of his grandmother's room. The door was slightly ajar, Kim came in and saw his grandmother are in the workbench, Kim approached.

 "Grandma. About the car. I want to thank you "said Kim. "Go out kim, grandma was unwell. Tomorrow we'll talk "Mrs. Jittaleela on the grandson. “Grandma, are you okay?” Kim approached and worried at the old woman in front of him.

"I'm fine, go to sleep. Tomorrow you have to go to school, do not be late "

"Do not be sick grandmother. You have to take medication in order to quickly recover. I love you, Grandma " In that room kim view family photos, the photos that he recognized all except a young woman smiling. Kim wanted to ask his grandmother, but it looks like Mrs. Jittaleela did not feel like talking, then he left the room. Kim is still remembered with a woman who is in the photo, he felt stupid, why did not recognize his own family,she felt he should know who she is.

the next morning, while having breakfast in the morning.

Because he was still curious, Kim asked Auntie Hanna "can I ask about something to you, auntie?" Kim said while breakfast cereal.

“what you want to ask, kim"

“"Last night, I saw a family photograph in grandmother's room, I want to know who the woman in the photo”

"that I know, grandma only had two children, Daddy and uncle Dave" said fern chimed.

"So do i. but who she is, auntie?" Kim looked at his aunt. auntie hanna confused what should  be answer, she kept pressed by kim about the woman "kim, we have just discussed later because I  did not know who she is. oh, hurry up. you'll be late "she said to avoid.

 

“"Kim, today I ride in your car, okay" fern said.

"Where your car, keeker!" kim said, shoot out the lip.

"What do you mean,kim?" she asked, pretending to forget what happened last night.

“"What have you been doing in my room?" Kim said, probing.

"Ah, I thought you had forgotten. forgive me, I swear I'm just curious "fern said defensively.

"All right. you can see my laptop. no nothing, no secrets "Kim said little convincing.

“really?? Is it true? I do not believe you. You'll often see adult sites, oh kim, you are still a teenager and not time yet. hehe" she teased kim, she ruffled kim’s hair.

"Stop it. Your laugh was very ugly "kim upset, his hair a mess.

“By the way, do you really do not know "Kim still discussing it with fern.

“what are you talking about kim?”

“I'm talking about the woman in the photo "said Kim, driving a car.

“I really don’t know, is she beautiful? maybe she was daughter of the grandma” fern said while fixing her makeup.

“yes she is. You should know better than me. because from childhood till now did you stay there”

fern began to think for a moment, she should know what has happened in that house, but she was too busy herself outside the house. Kim no longer talking about the woman in the photograph, he focused driving. a few minutes later the car arrived at the school gate, kim parked next to the car of jane, he meet Jane and pie that has been waiting fern.

"Kim, is this your new car? Someday, you have to take me around the streets .okay"" Asked Jane, excited to see the car. Kim did not answer he just smiled and raised an eyebrow. “Kim, let me be the first woman who do you take your car ride" she added. “

"I'm not sure, because the first was fern,you will the second, jane”

“Oi..silly boy! she is your cousin, so she’s not on the list" jane pinch kim cheek. since the incident in the school cafeteria, pie and Kim had never greeted, they are silent and stole a glance each other, Kim tried to smile at her every time pie caught glance him.

Mario was still sitting on the steps of the library, fill in occasionally searched her bag. then issued a paper containing a beautiful poem and a white rose for fern. he looked at the paper flowers and yet he still hesitated to give to beautiful woman. this early morning his spirit has been rampant sulk, asking him to become bolder. even to wait, it will not run out of energy. energy that comes from the great love, the love that makes him inspired to do the best stout. looked back at the paper, he stepped his foot feels heavy, now he has been in the locker of fern, his hands trembled slightly as the paper it will stick. clock kept ticking, seconds, minutes, feels so sluggish. apparently there is kim who happened to pass by, he watched him, chewing gum kim is behind her.

kim deliberately shocking sudden the man "for the most beautiful" that sounds amazing to him, he patted Mario’s shoulder.

"Hmmm, do you like my cousin?" Said Kim, ask him.

Mario bowed his head, did not know what to say, he was speechless.

"What a shame to admit it? you're not supposed to do so secret admirer like this. would be futile "kim chewing gum, and then took the paper.

He handed the paper Mario chest, as if challenging. for him to be bold against woman, especially that woman of his cousin.

"Oh, come on man! say if you love her "kim give support.

" are yoy not mad at me?" Asked Mario, nervous.

"I do not have a reason to be angry, but you're hurting her. then I'm not just angry, I'll beat you, understand "

Kim left Mario, he giggled. why there are still people ‘chicken’ in this world ?. Kim turned away, back toward Mario. "What's ur name, I'm kim" kim introduce myself

"My name is Mario. I already know your name, "he smiled, shook hands with Kim.

'Oiii! how do you know my name. perhaps, you have a .. "Mario cut his off

"No, I'm not a bad guy. trust me” serious face. "Take it easy, I'm just kidding. Well, until we meet again "kim passed.

in the school corridor, kim ran into pie that walk alone. kim let  pie go away, yet he finally turned around and which demons told him to followed the petite girl.

"..Pie .." For the first time he called the name of her. pie stopped her feet, glancing into the source of the sound and saw Kim smiled at her. seemed stalled just a matter of time. let their eyes stared at each other for a few seconds, as if time really stopped. and deserted.

kim approached pie "I'm sorry" Kim reached out his hand. pie still smiling sarcastically "I had forgotten about it. so just relax ". "Okay, so we do not need each other awkwardly. be friends "kim still reached out, his eyebrows raised. pie finally shook hands with Kim. and smiled back, though her vanity had melted only with a sweet smile by kim. not a lot of conversation that happens Among them, however minimal stiffness can cut them in communicating. kim and pie into the classroom, fern little wonder seeing the two of them familiar. but there are some people do not like to see them together and looked at each other, smiled at each other.

every few minutes later came teacher kang, a biology teacher. He explained that today's lesson is the frog anatomy. will be in for some groups randomly, through a lottery paper.

“To understand the structure and function of organs found in vertebrate animals in this case is the frog, we conducted an experiment to observe parts or organs that exist in the frog's body. Observations frog anatomy surgery required to facilitate observing notch shape, and its relationship with other organs. Which will be observed in this experiment is the organ system in the body frog paddy(Rana cancrivora)” he explain.

“Oh-My-God! Frog is a disgusting animal" said Jane.

“Sir, Where we can find the frog?" Asked Kim, looked serious course. "You will look for the frog behind the school building. there are various types of frogs. and you should look for is the paddy frog "kang teacher replied.

“Which will be observed in this experiment is the organ system in the body frog paddy among others, the digestive system, circulatory system, respiratory system (respiration), expenditure system (excretion), and the reproductive system in this case urgonetraka is to distinguish between males and female frogs.” he added.

"I know how to differentiate between males and females frogs" said Kim. “ How, kim?” jane asked. “it easy, you know. difference if Males  like to seduce and faithful, while the female frog happy wooed and love affair hehehe” he jest. “huuuuuuuhuuuuu…..huhuhuu” all female students shouted at kim, he closed his ears with his hands while giggling.

“oh, The most intelligent answers!” mean pout kim’s answer, she looking at kim and rubbed shoulders of kim.

"Lighten up! Do not make a fuss. I will announce your group " teacher kang said.


what do you think guys, whether pie and kim better one group or not?