chapter 1

OUR STORY

Kim is a little boy who was adopted by a married couple crazy treasure, they find kim when he was 3 years old. His parents died, so he lived in an orphanage. They live in New york city, Kim did not know he was a foster child as well as his extended family until he was a teenager, he will move to Bangkok he will also move school there. kim beautiful boy and once handsome , his face is very charming. he includes a smart student, he is kind, humble and easygoing , any time he was also a temperamental. Pie is a petite girl, spoiled and loved oppressive, her parents are the owners of the school foundation they are one of the richest families there. she has friends  jane and fern they like to spend time for fun, at school pie is not a smart student as both her friend, they are  very popular in school. pie has a haughty personality, everyone at school was very afraid of her, she is very powerful in school. She also has a friend, mike who likes pie he is basketball captain, he think he was the most handsome. Mean is a smart student who received scholarships, she is good and also friendly, they are one class. Fern is a cousin of kim, she is beautiful and also a good friend ,there is a man who likes her. Mario is a student who liked fern secretly, he was afraid of his love rejected by fern because they are like the earth and sky.

“young master, welcome to Bangkok” a maid welcomed the arrival of him at the airport. “Thank you for picking me” he smile, then get in the car. “how was your trip? Young master?” he was driving while asking. “very tiring” he said short, fall asleep. A few minutes later they arrived at the residence, gate opens, very spacious yard with lots of shady trees The residence looks beautiful and fascinating for anyone who sees. The Luxury car was heading to the door, maid opened the car door for him, Kim got out of the car he has been welcomed by all of his  family, grandma, uncle, aunt and his cousin, fern, “I think you're more handsome than years ago” she teased kim. Kim smiled sweetly” I feel like in the clouds but thank you for the praise”. “kim, I hope you're happy here” uncle Tan patted his shoulder. “how's your father and mother” auntie Hanna asked. “they were quite busy. I've never stayed here they said I should be able to live here, heheh”kim. “tell them, grandma never force you to stay here but since you have been here I will forbid you to go back there again, do you understand?”she pinching his cheek. “alright, my lovely grandma. Hug me please” he said like a spoiled.

They then go inside the residence, very elegant living room with all-white shades. “mom, dad I have to go now” fern get ready. “where? Do not come home late at night” her mother warn her. “ok boss. just hanging out with my friends, bye-bye all” she kissed her mother's cheek. “kim I hope you often in this house because everyone busy with themselves. Kim this is your room have a good rest” Mrs.jittaleela  show kim’s room, kim just nod. He lay down on the soft bed then fell asleep.

“hey! Fern where are you??” she speaks loudly on the phone. “pie wait for me, forgive me I’m late” she drove like a madman. the sound of loud music coming from the phone can be guessed they will be a party at the discotheque , There are no bright lights in it, just the lights of different colors that shoot to and fro. A spinning disco lights appear in the middle of the room .“hooooo This is crazy! I want to dance” she shout, Jane half-seas-over to the dance floor, dance while carrying a glass of drink. The waiters and forth carrying a tray of glasses and glass bottles are large, While the smell of drink, smoke cigarettes, and perfume all sorts have been mixed to form the atmosphere discotheque. In the dark through the lights randomly highlight discotheque, female figure flawless look sweet, graceful and certainly contrasts with the atmosphere of a discotheque, a man sitting with her. Glasses of drinks and laughter accompany them, fern finally come she ran high heels gasping for breath. “where have you been,huuh?” she stared at her in disappoint. “my grandma told me to greet her grandchildren, I can not argue so I ha…” regulate breathing . pie cut her off” well, well well I do not want to listen to you anymore”. “hey fern Come with me!” jane pull her hand to dance floor. “pie  let's dance!”mike lend his hand, he smile. Loud music in a dark room filled with perfume, drinks and cigarettes. People, many of whom human pair, fun dance following the loud thumping music. Their laughter mingled with the rigors of the music makes the ears dizziness. More late night, they come home drunk.

spacious rooms there is a large bed ,pie still asleep her head felt dizzy and a little heavy. female maid awaken her” miss Pie, you have to go to school”. “what the hell. I was still sleepy”lazy tone. No one dare to wake her up except aunt Chae, she has long worked on Manaying’s family until now she still devoted. “hurry bath, then have breakfast miss pie” she tidied clothes scattered on the floor. “five minutes again ..please” she still close her eyes. “Mr. and Mrs. Manaying has been waiting for you to have breakfast together” she would leave the room. Her eyes wide open direct “when they come home,aunt?” got out of bed. “not long after you, miss” she said , then close the door. Pie relieved, fortunately not caught. she headed for the bathroom then wearing uniform, she came down to breakfast and greet her parents. “Good morning Dear” “Morning Pa, mam” she kiss her parents cheeks. “Pie, what you want to gift on your birthday?” Mr. Manaying asked her. “um, I'll think about it later dad” pie very happy to hear that.  “ Pa, I want to throw a lavish party” pie added, she chewing bread.  Mr.manaying said “anything for you,honey”. She is the only daughter reasonable if her father and mother are very indulgent of her. finished breakfast pie heading outdoors “What a fool! open the door, why are you so slow! I do not want to be late coming to school” she said y. Her driver hurriedly opened the car door for pie.

Kim arrived early to school than fern, he looking for her class. he saw a girl  reading a book in the school garden. “hello I’m transfer student, can you help me?”kim smile look at her face. “oh, sure what can I help.” She smile back. Kim explained that he was looking for his class, they are same class. “by the way, my name is mean” she introduce herself. “nice to meet you mean, I’m kim. thanks for your help” kim shake his hand. “kim this is our class, welcome!”she was excited. Accidentally  a male student nudging kim, they stared at each other. “Oops! I’m sorry man” he smirked. kim still staring mike who is heading his chair, he upset his uniform dirty exposed beverage cans “hey, what are you looking at?! I've apologized” mike stand up from his seat. “kim you'd better not make trouble with him” she prevents kim. “why? he bites and dangerous?” he chuckle. “what are you talking about?” mike snap. “nothing, you can sit back sweet boy…” kim take a seat he Looking back, mike staring him. Kim stood up and going out of the classroom “here the air is hot, I want to cafeteria can you point out ?  where  is?”. “I'll take you there”.

two luxury cars entered the school yard everyone looked at, not much later three angels came down from the car they are very beautiful but unfortunately their behavior minus. they walk like  models, wherever they are, all eyes were on them. They do not go directly to the classroom but toward the cafeteria, they smiled sarcastically whenever anyone looked at their. kim ordered cold drinks” you want to order food? let me pay” he asked mean. “no thanks, oh kim I had to go back”. “ok, see you” Kim sat on the bench, all students look towards his whispering to each other. Kim does not care about them, he put earphones enjoy classical music in the morning makes his heart calm, when he is angry, classical music will soothe his heart. three angels out of nowhere standing in front of him, kim know one of them. “what the ****,how dare you sit here!” pie snapped. Kim took off his earphones “excuse,you talk with me?” he look at pie. “are you a transfer student?” Jane looked at her face. “right, I'm a transfer student.I thought, this seat has not been booked” kim sat sipping his drink, then he looked intently eyes of pie. Fern didn’t know who must be defended her cousin or best friend, she just silence. “what’s your name?, I’m jane” she smiled. “jane Shut your mouth! . are you nuts.. everyone knows this bench is mine” pie show off power. “are you throwing me out? “a deep growl came from his throat .“you were the first to dare to sit on my bench, you do not know who I am?” sharp eye. Kim stood then glanced fern “is she your friend? fierce as a witch”. ”What?? witch? Look at yourself?  My  dog  would not wear dirty clothes  like you, do you only have one uniform,haha poor you!” pie glared kim. “Can you polite in speak? Your lip is sweet but your words are very rude” shake his head. she smiled grimaced” if you do not like Please go from here. ”Oh my God! Fern, why did not you never tell me” jane jump up and down happy. “about what?” fern pretending. pie eyes glanced kim who have gone” who is he? he calls your name”. “umm, he- is- my cousin. pie” she said haltingly. “my mood is not good because of him” pie left them. “pie wait for us”.

in the classroom, they again met. “hey mean, why all the people here are not friendly like you?” kim little shout, mean just smile while shake her head. “pie are you angry with me?” fern sitting next to pie. “hey fern! you should tell me, that all the benches in the existing cafeteria its owner so I can bring a stool from home,hhehe” he quiet chuckle. mike approached fern and asked” what has happened?. ” just misunderstood” fern speak softly. “what?! Hey fern I forbid all students here to sit on my bench” pie looking towards kim, who was listening to music on earphones. “pie, please forgive him” she asked pie to forget about it. “tell me if he bother you” Mike wants to be a hero in front of pie, he stare kim, clench his fist like want to fight him. The first day at school makes kim annoyed and disappointed, class has ended all students are preparing to go home in the classroom pie and her friends still there so also with kim were packing his books. kim is behind them Kim looked at pie from head to foot its all perfect, beautiful face, long hair straggling, glowing skin, but is very sharp. They walk in the school corridor while chatting about a birthday party of pie, jane very excited when talking about the party three of them are party queen, now they are at school parking lot. Kim saw a male student, it looks like he was having problems with his motorbike, someone has made his motorcycle tire deflated. Mario muttered annoyed he knows who did it but he could not do anything, he realized if fern attention of him, he wanted to greet her but his mouth was heavy for do it his hands cold sweating. “kim, I'll take you home” fern said, give the car keys to kim.” then where are you going?” stole a glance towards pie, she was busy with her mobile phone. “do you want to join us? we will be shopping at the mall!” jane said, other than a party queen, they also shopaholic. “i do not like it, c’mon lets go” kim get into car. “kim, what do you like?” jane suddenly asked. “umm.. I don’t know, all the nice things I love” Kim said with a focus drive. “such as what? please more detail” jane curious. “ I like reading books, listening to soft music, learn karate, go to the museum, hmm I love to play the saxophone but I'm still a beginner to ,heheh” he stole a glance again. “woah kim.. I'm sure you are very romantic man. Can you play it special for me one day?” she imagine. “hey jane, if you see him listening to music it means he is angry, you have to stay away”fern said joke, she pinched his cheeks. “I better do something like that than you. You know jane, if she was angry she would scratch the wall with her long fingernails like wild cats. Like that aargrrrrrrr,haha” he teasing fern, burst out laughing. “stop kim, it's not funny!”she pretend pout. Jane could not hold her laughter when kim keep practicing the attitude is very funny, actually pie wanted to laugh however undone when Kim looked at her, she pretended not amused, their eyes met in the mirror car.