O_O

Very Important You (V.I.U)

 

Junhyung and Doojoon split up, one went right and one went left. Doojoon didn't stop running, he asked everyone in the neighbor hood, all of them squealed in excitement because he was famous, Junhyung ran around, calling apartments,  and still no sign of Hyemi. Junhyung both let out a sigh, it was late at night and they were tired, but they weren't ready to come back. Junhyung's phone rang as their manager called.

"Junhyung ah, come home already. There's no use already." Manager Jiyong said, Junhyung agreed and walked home. Doojoon got the same phone call and walked slowly home.

-2 weeks later-

"Eonni, I can't take it, I need to see Junhyung oppa.." Hyemi nagged Hyesun. Hyesun too agreed, she wanted to see Doojoon like mad. But its for the boys and their safety.

-1 day later-

HyeMi woke up from her bed, she couldn't take another agonizing day without Junhyung, all her dreams were about him, all she thought was about him. She couldn't take it.

Hyesun woke up, she tossed and turned all night, 'another miserable day' she thought. she got out of bed and started to get ready. She had to see Doojoon, even if it's a second, she didn't care, she missed him.

HyeMi got ready and slowly sneaked out into the living room, ready to make a dash for it. The lights were off and both of them sneaked out, trying not to wake each other. Hyemi walked out slowly, she saw a dark figure near the door and screamed

"AHHHH!!!" Hyemi screamed, Hyesun screamed also as Hyemi the light to see Hyesun holding onto the door knob of the front door.

"You scared me!!' Hyesun said, Hyemi's mouth was wide open as both of them sighed

They looked at each other.

"I miss him." They both said at the same time, they sighed once more.

"Lets go." Hyesun said, they both walked out the door and ran to Cube Entertainment.

They reached Cube Entertainment and ran to the front desk.

"Call, B2ST's dorm please, We are Son Hyemi and Son Hyesun, Son Dongwoon's little sisters." Hyemi said, the lady called the dorm, she nodded and hung up the phone.

"Junhyung and Doojoon will be here soon, they seemed excited to see you guys." The lady said, Hyemi nodded and Hyesun turned around to hear sneakers squeaking against the tile floor, Junhyung and Doojoon stood there with worried looks on their faces. Junhyung sighed and Doojoon ran up to Hyesun lifting her up into a big hug, Hyesun squealed in excitement as Juhyung gave Hyemi a heart warming hug.

"YAH!' Hyemi and Hyesun stopped what they were doing and turned to see Dongwoon standing with only PJ's on.

"Oppa...." Hyemi ran up to Dongwoon giving him the biggest hug ever, Hyesun walked to him and gave him a hug also.

"You guys, we were looking for you guys for ever!!"Dongwoon sighed, he was mad, but relieved that his little sisters were back in his arms.

"Your manager took us an apartment, we had to leave..." Hyesun said with a soft voice, Doojoon heard and turned furious, he clenched his fist and Junhyung looked down with a angry face.

"Hyemi ah.. can I talk to you?" Junhyung called Hyemi over to the corner of the building, Hyemi walked closely behind Junhyung.

"why did you leave?" Junhyung said, his voice was serious, Hyemi looked down.

"It was for you own good, and our own.." Hyemi said, Junhyung bit his lip.

"Do you know how worried I was for you? Do you understand I searched high and low for you? I was going to tear this world apart, do you--" HyeMi wrapped her arms around the angry Junhyung, Junhyung looked at her.

"Mianhae Junhyung Oppa..."Hyemi said, her voice was innocent as soft, Junhyung sighed and placed his hand on her head. 

"Your back now, that is all that matters.." Junhyung tried to force himself not to say anything, he couldn't fall in love with his band mates sister, but the words just flowed.

Hyemi still hugged the stiff Junhyung.

"Bogoshipdago Junhyung.." Hyemi said, tears rimmed her eyes, but she stopped them from falling.

Hyesun and Doojoon took a walk outside in the dark, it was really late and no one would be up. Doojoon grabbed Hyesun's hand and they walked slowly on the park pathway.

"Where were you..?" Doojoon asked her, Hyesun looked down on the ground.

"I thought, it would be better for Hyemi and I, and also for B2ST." Hyesun said, Doojoon turned Hyesun around, grabbing her two hands.

"No, I want you only here.." Doojoon said, he pulled his face towards Hyesun's and their lips collided. Hyesun blushed as she realized that Doojoon stole her first kiss.

"You just..." Hyesun touched her lips, Doojoon stared at her, and smiled.

"I stole it didn't I?" Doojoon smiled widely, Hyesun blushing turned around. Doojoon wrapped his hands around Hyesun's waist from behind, and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Never leave."