It's For The Best

Very Important You (V.I.U)

BEAST's van pulled up to the entrance of their dorm.  Media surrounded the area.  Dongwoon came out with his two sisters beside him.  Doojoon covered Hyesun while Junhyung covered Hyemi.

"Dongwoon are they really your sisters!!!" A lady in her mid 20's asked.

"Doojoon is this girl your girlfriend?" Another reporter asked.

"Junhyung what is this girl to you? Perhaps your girlfirend?"

Hyesun and Hyemi stared at the media, they were scared and afraid of what they will say about BEAST or even worse about their brother, Dongwoon.

"HOW DARE THEY!" a fan yelled.

"LEAVE OUR OPPAS ALONE!!! STOP CAUSING TROUBLE TO THEM!"

Fans kept screaming at the two girls.  Hyesun and Hyemi couldn't help but cry at the hateful comments fans were saying about them.

"GO BACK HOME WHERE YOU BELONG! ALL YOU GUYS ARE DOING IS RUINING OPPA'S LIVES!"

Gi Kwang slammed their door closed.  He let out a sigh and went into the bathroom.

Everyone went back to their normal duties.  Hyesun and Hyemi stared at their brother, who was staring outside the window, looking down at the media and fans.

"Oppa-"

"Get some rest.  We have a long day tomorrow." Dongwoon smiled.

Hyesun and Hyemi looked at each other, before nodding, following their brothers orders.

During the night, Hyesun was peacefully sleeping when all of a sudden, a hand went over .  Her eyelids opened, attempting to scream, she heard someone hush her.  She turned to her side to see BEAST's manager.  Her eyes widened, as he motioned her to come out.  She turned to see Hyunseung on the floor as Doojoon in his bed, both of them sleeping.  She nodded, pulling the sheets over her, following him to the living room.

Hyemi was there as well. With her luggage packed.

"Girls, I know I agreed for you guys to stay here, but the company has asked to you leave the dorm.  Fans have been building around Cube Entertainment, asking and begging for you to leave.  Plus threatening to kill you guys if you don't leave.  For your safety we would like it if you leave.  We aren't giving you a choice.  You must leave.  Tonight."

Hyesun and Hyemi's eyes widened, the both of them staring at each other.

But they agreed.  Hyesun finished packing her things, as she looked back at Doojoon, who was sleeping peacefully.

'Goodbye oppa.' Hyesun tears fell from her face as she turned away, never coming back.

Before she could leave, something caught her foot. Hyesun turned around to see Hyunseung staring at her.

"Where are you going?"

"Let me go.  Go back to sleep." Hyesun said.

Hyemi walked into the room, where Yoseob and Junhyung were sleeping.  She stared at Junhyung's face.  She knelled beside him, caressing his face.

"Good bye oppa." Hyemi whispered, kissing his cheek before leaving.

Hyesun came out of the room, as Hyemi came out the same time.  They both nodded at each other, following BEAST's manager out of the dorm safety.  He dropped the girls off at a small apartment.

"It's been paid.  You may stay here as long as you like." The manager smiled.

Hyesun and Hyemi nodded, staring at their new apartment.

"Please don't tell the oppa's we are here." Hyesun said.

BEAST's manager smiled and nodded.

"Please, don't." Hyemi asked.

"I will not say a word." BEAST's manager left them be, as they looked at each other.

"It's for the best... right? Eonni?" Hyemi asked staring at her older sister.

Hyesun nodded.

"It's for the best."

The Next Morning~!

Dongwoon woke up early, to have a talk with his sisters.  He opened Doojoon and Hyunseung's room, no sign of Hyesun.  His eyes widened as he ran into Junhyung and Yoseob's room.  Neither Hyemi was there.  Dongwoon didn't know what to do, but scream.

"HYESUN! HYEMI!" Dongwoon screamed in the dorm.

Doojoon woke up to the loud scream.  Hyunseung woke up, but remembered last night.  He stood up, looking at his bed he lend to Hyesun.  It was neatly made.  He opened the drawers.  Nothing of Hyesun's was there.  Doojoon ran out to see what the commotion was all about.  The rest of members came out as well.

"Dongwoon what is it now??" Gi Kwang asked rubbing his eyes.

"HYESUN AND HYEMI ARE MISSING!" Dongwoon screamed.

"MWOH!!!!"

Doojoon's eyes widened as he ran back into his room, looking for anything of Hyesun.  But nothing was there, everything was gone, her clothes, accessories, and herself is no where to be found.

Junhyung ran into his room, throwing everything to the floor.  He tried searching through the dorm, as all the other members followed.  They kept searching and searching but they couldn't find them.

"Hyesun, Hyemi this isn't funny! Stop playing hide and seek! I GIVE UP!" Dongwoon cried.  Tears falling from his eyes.

Doojoon came out of his room dressed, putting on his shoes.

"Where do you think your going?" Dongwoon asked.

"What do you think!? I'm going to find Hyesun."

At the same time, Junhyung came out dressed.

"I'm going to find Hyemi."

Dongwoon nodded as he went to go change.

'Where are you!? Hyesun/Hyemi' Junhyung and Doojoon thought before running out the door.