5 boys.. 2 girls.

Very Important You (V.I.U)

Dongwoon's POV

The girls sat down as I got pulled out by Hyunseung hyung.

"Yah, Dongwoon ah. Who said you can bring your two sisters into the dorm? Like seriously, there are 5 guys and 2 girls. Where will they sleep?!" Hyunseung silently yelled.

"Hyung, don't worry, I asked Manager hyung and he said alright, and also well in Junhyung hyung and Doojoon's room there is two beds in each rooms, they can sleep on those. Like HyeMi can sleep in Yoseob's and Junhyung hyung deul's room. While Hyesun can stay in Doojoon and your room!" I said, he shook his head.

"I'm not letting your sister sleep in my room, your crazy." Hyunseung turned around. I grabbed onto his shoulders and started to whine.

"PLEASE HYUNG???!??!!" I whined, Hyunseung quickly gave in.

"Fine." He turned around and walked back t the group.

End of Dongwoon's POV

Hyunseung made everyone make notice of him when he yelled.

"Okay, so heres the deal you guys. Since we love our little Dongwoonie, we have to pull strings for him okay? Here's the plan. Hyemi is going to stay with Junhyung and Yoseob in their room on the extra bed. The same goes for Hyesun, but she will be staying with me and Doojoon." Hyunseung said, Yoseob walked up to Hyemi giving her a welcome.

"Hi Hyemi! I'm Yoseob." Yoseob's wide smile showed his white glistening teeth. Hyemi slightly smiled and Junhyung looked at Hyemi and nodded, Hyemi just smiled at him. Hyesun bowed at Doojoon and Hyunseung, Doojoon showed Hyesun their room and all she did was have open.

"Do you guys NOT clean up around here?!" Hyesun screamed, Doojoon looked at Hyesun with a disagreeing look.

"Oh gosh." Hyesun sighed, Doojoon pointed at the bed, Hyesun looked at the bed with the blue blankets and two pillows. Hyesun set her bags by the bed and walked out.

Gikwang was talking to Dongwoon while Hyemi and Yoseob were chatting away. Junhyung just stood next to Yoseob looking at Hyemi.

Junhyung's POV

I looked at Hyemi, HyeMi's hair was pure black, she styled it and put a small black bow in her hair. It was barely noticeable. She had 4 piercings on her ear, she wore a long sweater with a black skirt. She gave off a kind personality but a rugged look.

She would smile off and on as Yoseob talked to her. I actually felt bad for her, getting kicked out at this age. 

She would look at me occasionally, her icy stares would give me chills.

Yoseob's POV

I looked at Hyemi, her warm smiles lightened my heart. She would talk to me, but I did all the talking, I just wanted to make her smile and laugh more. I think she looks the prettiest when she does.

Wait, what am I saying. This is Dongwoon's little sister here, what am I doing. 

HyeMi's POV

I stood there listening to Yoseob, honestly his voice irritated me. He talked to much, but i couldn't say.

I showed a smile or two. I looked at Junhyung who would catch me looking at him sometimes. His big lips were plump and his tattoo on his chest was peaking through his loose clothing. 

I then looked at the puppy looking Yoseob. His round eyes gave off warmth, and his smile was bright. I just wished he would shut up.

 

Doojoon's POV

I watched as Hyesun would play with her hair a little, then stand up and walk around the house. Making a face at every dirty thing she saw. She was attractive to me, her round dark brown eyes matched her slim face. Her nose was the perfect size for her. Her clothing was unique and cute. 

Hyunseung's POV

I didn't actually mind Hyesun staying in my room. I mean honestly, she seems nice, not annoying. But she gave off a cold feeling. She would look at me, and just give off a cold stare. It didn't bother me, I actually wanted her to open up, see what she really is like.

Hyesun's POV

I roamed the house as I watched Doojoon look at me. His stares were warm and kind. He smiled towards me, and I could feel a different aura from him. Different from everyone elses.

Hyunseung would sometimes look at me, his round head and his muscular body was attractive, his loudness and happiness. Not so much. He seems very nice though. 

End of all POVS

Dongwoon walked up to Hyemi and Hyesun who were now talking.

'Got to know everyone?" Dongwoon asked, they both nodded and Dongwoon sighed.

"I'm sorry you guys have to sleep with the other guys." Dongwoon was sorry, he didn't mean for it to be this way. But it's for the best. For right now.