Sacrifices

Playground

Playground au: sacrifices
Length: drabble
Summary: Chanyol has to make some sacrifices to keep Baekhyun happy
a/n: this is just a quick drabble I was able to pull out my brains tonight... Sorry I can't update any longer sequel right now :(

 

"I changed my mind. I don't want to do this."

"You already promised you'd do this for me, so sit back down and let me do my job."

"But Baek..."

"Keep quiet and stay still."

"Baek..."

"Stay. Still."

"You listen to me right now Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol yelped and turned around with such a force he almost stumbled on his own feet. Quickly grabbing the nearest towel, he stared at the boy in front of him with cheeks burning red.

"You ruined a perfectly good angle there Chanyeol." Baekhyun sighed and relaxed his arms so that the big pad of paper didn't cover his face anymore. He had a bit of coal on the tip of his nose and his fingers were smudged with the black matter.

"Screw the angles. I'm done with this."

"What's the matter? Yesterday you seemed pretty positive about modeling for me?"

"Well opinions change..." Chanyeol turned to look at his hands that were as red as his face. For some reason his heart was beating a bit too fast and he swore even Baekhyun could hear the low 'thump thump'.

"Are you telling me... Mr. Park Chanyeol is feeling embarrassed of modeling ?"

"N-no..." Chanyeol tried to retort, but Baekhyun was a master of interrupting phrases with only his laughter.

"You have nothing to worry about. No one will recognize it's your perfect little I'm drawing here."

"It's not that. It's just..."

"What?"

Chanyeol really had nothing to say for this. Did Baekhyun really say he had a perfect...

"Little , huh? Do you think my is small?"

"Well... Now that you made me think about it, maybe you shouldn't pass the leg day."

"I do squats you know?"

Baekhyun snorted so loud, it was impossible to ignore.

"You can prove that, after I've finished with this drawing. No take off that silly towel and turn around."

"Can you like... Not look at me so much then?"

"Chanyeol. I can't draw you if I can't see you." Baekhyun saw the dissappointment on the boy's face but nevertheless paid any attention to it, focusing on staring at the man so viciously, that he had to obey.

"Alright then" With a a huge sigh, Chanyeol untangled himself from the towel before turning his back, trying desperately to find the same position with the little help of Baekhyun, who was secretly wearing the biggest grin on his face. And who said this drawing was for school?