[ Friends ]

Mend The Broken Heart

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

As usual, Kai was the first to get into the class and sleep it off while waiting for the class to begin. "Do you sleep so that you can focus more on the lesson?" A voice surprised him and he looked up to see the person who's disturbing his sleep. Although he's already knew the annoying bubbly voice belongs to who. Naeun.

"Good morning!" She smiled sweetly but Kai's face remain stoic.

"I'm glad you're fine and not sick." Naeun then took a seat in front of him.

"You should told yourself that." Kai finally spoke.

"Hey, it's just a cold and flu. I rest for a day, and it will gone."

The students started coming in and Naeun took a seat beside Kai.

He gave her a 'What are you doing look' and Naeun simply answered, "Hayoung and Sehun don't take art as their course. I'm all alone." She puffed her cheeks while arranging her stuffs and Kai decided to not look at her when she do that again in the future.

"But now I know you're in this class, I won't be alone then." She smiled at him.

"Can't you just shut up?" Kai glared at her, but Naeun just blink her eyes at him. Kai's expression softened as he stared into her eyes. The teacher's voice broke the stare, and that will probably be the first time Kai thanked a teacher after a while.

 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Son Naeunnnnnn, I missed you." Hayoung hugged her and Naeun chuckled at her action. Kai walked past them to his locker and put his stuffs in. Sehun's locker happen to be right beside Kai's locker. Kai always have this ability to know if someone has something against him. So he faced Sehun.

"What is it?"

"What?" Sehun questioned back.

"Is it about me and Hayoung yesterday?"

Kai's question caught Sehun off his guard a little bit but his expression remain the same. "I have no idea on what are you talking about."

"Yeah right." Kai mocked him. Sehun was about to say something but Naeun and Hayoung cut them off. "Are you guys finally conversing?" Naeun smiled with grinning Hayoung tagging on her side.

"NO!" The guys say in union. Sehun make his way first and Hayoung catch up with him.

"Let's go. Hayoung said you ate on the same table with them yesterday."

For god sake, can't that girl keep on quiet about what's happening yesterday? Kai thought to himself.

The next thing Kai knew was he ended up sitting beside Chanyeol and as usual, their voices became a terrorism to his eardrum. He just can't seem to follow their story because they are the rich kids. Kai just, well he's just a spoiled badass who was forcefully dragged along in the clique.

"Friday night at Namjoo's tonight!" Baekhyun suddenly shout making almost everyome looked at him, including Kai.

"Are you out of your mind? I've told you guys my parents are arranging dinner with their acquaintance tonight. So, no." Namjoo said.

"Then whose house will be the host then? We've finished the circle of turns." Baekhyun pouted.

"We can have a party at Kai's" Naeun said happily. Kai shot her a death glare.

"That's actually a good idea!" Chanyeol supported.

"No, it's not." Kai said.

"Aw whyy? It's gonna be fun!" Hayoung said cutely.

"I'm liking the idea." Eunji smiled, followed by Chen and excited Baekhyun plus a happy Namjoo clapping like a seal to convince Kai.

Kai put on his disgusted face and leave the cafeteria.

"Don't worry, he will agree." Naeun smiled confidently.

 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Kai decided to bring them to his place, the rooftop apartment. He was sure that they gonna left him alone after they realized that he was not kidding about his social status. That he was poor and live alone.

The friends took  the bus and they get off at the Kai's neighbourhood.

Kai smirked and kept on walking until they reached the building of his home and he climbed up the stairs with various question such as, "Which floor are you?" "Am I the only one to find it's odd that we are using an outdoor staors tk Kai's place?" from Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Shut up." Eunji said, annoyed.

When they reached the rooftop, a smug grin appear on Kai's face and he turned around, getting ready for them to be disgusted and something like that.

Aparrently, Kai was right all along about those people are crazy because they ran past him to admire the view behind him especially the girls.

"Daebakkk! Look at the view!"

"I never thought I would be experiencing this in my life."

"The view is really pretty, the air is good as well."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol can't seem to close their mouth as they started taking pictires along with the girls. Chen was already looking arpund the rooftop and Sehun was standing between Hayoung and Naeun.

Kai rubbed his temple. "I must be crazy to bring them here."

 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

They apparently ended up having BBQ party at Kai's rooftop yard.

"Isn't this amazing? It's look exactly lile in the drama." Hayoung squealed. "I know right!" Namjoo supported and they squealed together.

"You girls watch too many dramas, pfft." Chen said and Namjoo threw a paper cup towards him. "Shut up."

"If you ever shut up." Chen made a face at Namjoo and she chased him around until she get a proper hit on him.

Kai was sitting on the veranda and Naeun came to him with meats, offering him some. Kai didn't deny nor he accept her offer. Naeun picked a piece of meat using the chopsticks and bring it all the way to Kai's mouth. But he managed to avoid it. "What are you doing?" He looked at her. His guard was totally caught off by her action and he can feel his heart racing. What is happening?

Naeun shrugged as she eat the piece of meat. "If you don't want, then it's fine. It's your loss because Eunji unnie is the best griller you'll never met at other places." Naeun sulk and went to Chanyeol who was pouring drinks and Naeun snatched it from his grip. She then smiled at him when he ruffled her hairs in return.

Stupid. You almost let your guard down Kim Jongin. Kai brushed off his thought and calm himself down.

"Someone should take this stupid creature away from me before I throw him down this building!" Eunji said furiously at Baekhyun who kept on eating the meats on the grills. "STOP EATING FOR GOD SAKE BYUN BAEKHYUN, THESE ARE FOR THE OTHERS AS WELL!" Eunji ran after him after he made a face at her.

 

A/N: This is crap. You can skip this chapter if you want to. I'm sleepy and I make this chapter for their friendship bonding maybe? idk. Have a nice day!