Chapter 8 » SUZY수지♡♥♡

Wishing On A Star

The girls was so happy, Shinyoung gave a power to the girls who will like to be their last member.

The girls thinks.

"Suzy maam. I think she desearve the position. Min said.

The girls like who's min pick.

Shinyoung said

"gud pick but i think joy desearve it too."

"yes maam but i think suzy can do much better than joy. And we like suzy than her. We will be happy if she is with ur group. Bomi said

"ok. Then, suzy will be one of u. Shinyoung said.

Then were so happy. After the meeting they go to the trainee's room to tell it.

In the trainee room...

All the trainee do their work except for joy who still sit in the chair,still angry at all times.

The ceo enter the room together with the girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo!the trainee said in chorus.

"Annyeonghaseyo! As u all know 9 girls where i be plan to debut but 3 of them back out cause of some reason. And i decided to pick 1 of u to be part of them.

The trainee shock but there happy. While joy have a big big smile on her face.

"they will pick? Of course its me.haha joy said.

She stand and walk but she stop when she hear the name.

"SUZY, Suzy congratz its u. CEO said.

Suzy was shock and wided her eyes¤_¤

"ME? Jinjja.suzy said

"What? Are u in ur right mind?joy said.

"What are u talking about joy? Min said.

"wae,wae suzy not me? She is just.. I think 8 months trainee and me im about 2 and a half years. So i desearve that not her. Its a big mistake. I cant accept it, its not fare. Joy said

No,its fare suzy can do what you can do. Min said.

"Sorry joy the Ceo give them a power to pick and they pick suzy over u. The ceo approve their request. Hodong said.

"Sorry joy that u dont get the position. Im done what i like to say, so gudbye. Fighting.

Then the ceo go out the room.

When the door close..

The girls run to suzy and say congratz.

Suzy was so shock.

"Jinjja? Me? Suzy said

yes suzy youll be one of us. Sulli said.

"You Ugly girlx! I cant ever accept it. im the one who desearve it and now. Aargghh. Your so ! And u suzy girl. Read my lips. U dont desearve it.