Couple game

Wishing On A Star

Jb enter the office.

"jb is the news is true? i want you to tell me the truth. I want to hear the whole the story from you."

ceo quickly ask. And jb. Is so loyal. He tell the whole story. Ceo understands it and accept jb status

.[note from me. Ur so good ceo. Can you train me?i want to be a star someday. Hehehe.].

Jb plans to tell his status in the public. When the show starts. The guest artist do what the host said. 5 minutes before the show end. Jb take the opportunity to tell to public.

"ahhmm. Mr. Mc can i take this minuter i just want to say this. Can i?" mc nods.

"yeoreobun. About the news yes i am the boy in the pic. Im on the date that time.and yes i have a gf and

 

she is..."

jb walk infront of suzy and hold the hand of suzy. Artist shock. Eyes widen.

"she is suzy.i already talk about it to the ceo.and she accept it. Fans please accept us. Please support us.thank you"

jb vow. The artist clap. And hug them.

Show end.

The guests were very happy.

6:00 pm flying7 and pinkB is on a restau to celebrate jb and suzy status.

"kampai...its for the two couple" jack said.

"wow. Were happy for you guys.. "min said.

"what a cute couple. I want to feel that too. Have a handsome boyfriend"sulli said.

"me too.".

"ah. Since you guys like to have a bf. We! we can be ur bf, since the first two is from our group."jack Said.

"i dont want that."bomi said.

"ok lets do that. Guys its just for fun ok. Its just a game. I will said the couples then bam said ur fans club." jr said.

"lets start bomi&jack.

=jackmi"

"change couple i dont like jack."bomi said. Jackson doesnt like bomi said

"its final.Next naeun&bam

=bameun

"naeun&bam high fiving

"guys when we are together this game start again we are ur bf for now."

"ok. But if i have a true bf i cancel it"krys said. Jr nods

."next couple. Krys&yug

=yugtal,

sulli&young

=jaesul

me&min

=jinmin