Chapter 4 » Official trainee

Wishing On A Star

{South Korea}

Suzy arrived at JAS ENT.

She go to the CEO Office to meet the pres.

"knock,knock! Mrs. Pres. This is Hodong kang.

OH! come in! Ceo said.

Hodong open the door. They vow.

"Annyeong! Mrs. Pres. This is suzy Bae. SheS from phil.

"annyeonghaseyo! Suzy imnida, 18 se mesimjeo.nice to meet u maam

.Suzy vow CEO smile

"annyeong suzy, Kim Shinyoung imnida. Nice to meet u too. I watch your aud. Its was so very good. Its excellent and ur beautiful too.

"Kamsahamnida. Mrs. kim. "So hows korea?

"Its great, im glad im back here!

"great. Well, can we start talking about ur career? For being a trainee of my company?

"Ah, yes, sure maam. Lets. Take a sit. Shinyoung gave a piece of paper to suzy

[contract]

"here. Suzy its a contract u can read it and after that i want u to sign it.

Suzy get the paper and she read all the words there.And after she read it she sign it.

"Chukahaeyo! Ms. Bae. You are officially a trainee of my ent.

*Shake hands*

kamsahamnida.

"if u have a question u can ask hodong. Yes. Maam. Ah maam thank u very much for accepting me. "I will do my best to be a gud trainee.

She vow thank u very much maam.\

Ok,! Ceo smile.

Suzy go out the room

*inhale exhale*

"ommo. Suzy r u ok? Hodong ask.

Im fine mr.kang im just nervous.

"haha! Lets go suzy,were going to ur room. Suzy nodded.

"Ah. I pick up u in 10 am tomorrow for ur first training.

7 so, be prepare. Suzy nodded.

The next Day.....

Knock,knock. Suzy its hodong! Are you done? Please hurry up, we have to go to the training place.

Ah, ye. Im done. Im going out now. Suzy said

. Suzy open the door.

"Youre ready? Hodong ask.

Ye. Mr. Kang im ready. Lets go.

TRAINEE'S ROOM...

"annyeong guys. Ahmm. We have a new trainee, she is from phil.but she can speak korean.

Go ahead. Introduce ur self. Instructor said.

"ne, annyeonghaseyo! Suzy imnida! Philippine e samnida! 18 se mesinjeo! Please lets be friends. Kamsahamnida.

The trainee's clapped, then the atmosphere back to normal. Trainees continous of what they doing. And suzy go to the side of the room.