Final.

Pop Tart

Baekhyun puffed out his cheeks and stomped his foot down. He craned his neck to look up at the taller male who stared back at him lazy eyes. “You ate the last pop tart!” Baekhyun whines, eyes flaring. Chanyeol shrugged, “I was hungry.” He simply said. Baekhyun's aura seemed to be flames as his anger grew but this didn't faze Chanyeol one bit, in fact he found it cute. “It was mine!” Baekhyun's fist weakly connected with Chanyeol's bicep. “It didn't have your name on it, so naturally it was anyone's fair game.”

 

Smirking Chanyeol ruffled the smaller boy's hair, he leaned down so he was at the same eye level as the puppy named Baekhyun. He his lips. “Do you want to taste it?” He asked, eyes clouding over. Baekhyun's cheeks flared up and he pushed the giant back. “ert!” He called out as he shook his head free of the sinful acts in his head.

 

Chanyeol was smug, he crossed his arms as he his heel. “Hm, don't you want to know what kind of pop tart it was? Maybe it was strawberry, or blueberry, it could have been fudge. Possibly even the cinnamon kind.” Baekhyun would be lying if he said he wasn't tempted by this idiot. He knew it was strawberry but he wanted to know what the strawberry tasted like coming off Chanyeol's tongue. He felt himself grow incredibly aroused by this thought.

 

You're hard.” Chanyeol's teasing voice made Baekhyun want to smash his beautiful face into the wall and then probably kiss him but that wouldn't happen because Chanyeol was like a titan and could probably break him in half with a flick. Clicking his tongue Chanyeol leaned down once more, lips brushing Baekhyun's soft ear lobe. “By the way, I didn't eat your last pop tart, Suho hyung did. I bought my own.” His breath was hot against his ear and really he didn't care about who ate what because all Baekhyun wanted was to have Chanyeol's pee pee into his booty.

 

But after a moment of registering the taller man's words, he blinked. “Liar.” Baekhyun muttered, the stupid smile on the other's face screamed that Chanyeol was playing with him.

 

I'm not, I have the receipt-”

 

Baekhyun cut him off with a kiss, his tongue forced his way into Chanyeol's mouth. This was probably the first and last he would ever dominate Chanyeol but it was hella worth it because it was hot as having Chanyeol be caught off guard.

 

But his glory was short lived because with the kiss he found out that indeed, Chanyeol was telling the truth. The pop tart taste on the giant's tongue was not strawberry but blueberry.

 

Pulling away, Baekhyun's face was red, and a trail of saliva connecting their lips.

 

I told you .” Chanyeol commented with a scowl.

 

Baekhyun kicked Chanyeol in the shin and ran his cute little booty away.

 

Suho! You ate my last pop tart!” He shouted, “You face!”