I'll drive you home

SKATEBOARD

The engine starts and the car is moving already when Minhyuk dialled a number, and the person on the other line answered, it's Jungshin. He asked where they are and his hyung answered. You headed in a place that you and your friends are familiar, it's Hwang's Eel restaurant, Kang Minhyuk's family restaurant!!! The car went into the basement, and all of you went out of the car, and headed into the elevator, when the door opens, there was a hallway on the way to the main restaurant but you guys didnt go there, minhyuk turned to one of the closed door room, which turned out to be a private room for celebrations or events. When you entered, all of them are already there seated, talking and laughing but they stopped as you all entered the room. 

 

Jungshin said, "where did you go? What took you so long to arrive? We're hungry." Minhyuk looked at Jungshin with wide-eyes, "is the food with me? Or are you waiting for me to feed you? Dont tell me you missed me that much already?" Your friend couldn't help not to laugh a little and you nudge her lightly, Yonghwa pointed the empty seats for you and your friends. Minhyuk sat to your left while your friend on your right. You pinched her leg because the maknae sat next to you, and Shane, your friend, screams 'ouchhh!' Everyone turns their head on the two of you, and you pretended to be sorry cos you stepped on her foot. 

 

Your friend ask, "where is Seunghyun?", he is her bias. You turned your head at her right away surprised of her sudden question and giving her a what-the-hell-are-you-asking look. And she ignored you, Jonghyun answered her, "he has a schedule today for his musical". Jonghoon asked, "whats your names?", Shane answered immediately with "i'm shane" and you followed, "I'm Jen", Hongki, "are you a primadonna or boice?". You were looking at Yonghwa and Jonghyun who are seated in front of you, then you turn at your friend, and she smiled at you, and answered "Both. But not that too addicted, we're just a normal fan". You added "yeah, we're normal fans." Minhyuk jokingly said,  "Not a sasaeng? Thats great." Jaejin asked "who is your favorite member?", Shane again, answered fast "Seunghyun!!", Yonghwa said "ah, bad thing he wasnt here. How bout you, jen?", you hesitated to answer but Shane was too into the conversation and answered for you, "Minhyuk....but she also likes you". You turned your head at her with wide eyes and too shocked, all you did is kick her leg. She whimpered and said "sorry ....i thought you didnt heard him." You, "am I deaf??". Shane mouthed "sorry..." Hongki laughed, "aigooo kyeopta".

 

Yonghwa, "jen, shane, we've ordered already, but if you have anything in mind that you want to eat, dont be shy to order it. Jonghyun will shoulder everything." Jonghyun retorted, "I'm only going to shoulder their food, not the rest of you." Hongki joined in and fired back, "yah! Excuse me, if i remember it right, i helped you not to get into the police station!!! Jen, can you just report this to the po---" Jonghyun, "fine! Fine! Okay i'll shoulder everything!"

 

While watching them argue with each other, you cant help but to be amazed that they're like this, that they don't play nice and innocent infront of fans, they are what they are. Seeing how they argue is like a fine sight. And you can see how flawless they are, how tall Jungshin actually is, even how cute Minhyuk's eyes, whose beside you laughing with the others while having an argument. Then while laughing he absent-mindedly look at you, he smile, and said "theyre crazy!". And you jokingly said, "i know." 

 

Food had arrived, and everyone was ready to eat, you on the other hand, doesnt feel hungry at all, all you want to do is stare at them, but you cant. You ate some of the food, and Jonghyun said "girls, eat this, this is their specialty here. It's good." You eat it and yeah he's right its good. In the midst of eating, someone called Yonghwa, and he excused himself. Minhyuk, "have you watch any of our perfs?" You said, "no, not yet, we just transferred  here three months ago,as exchanged students.", Shane "it's actually our first time seeing you guys in person." Jaejin and Hongki said in unison "oh~". Hongki, "which is better? On tv or in person?". Minhyuk, "hyung, isnt that a stupid question?", Jonghoon "yeah,,,,kind of stupid,,,," Hongki gave them a you-two-shut-up-or-im-going-to-beat-you look, and the two just smirked and shut up. You answered Hongki, "of course, in person is 100% better. I cant even talk to you on tv....at least right now im talking to you." /smiles/

 

Hongki with his cute smile, he points his finger at you and said "i like that answer~~~"

 

Yonghwa went back to his seat while texting. After typing, he set his phone aside and asked, "what did i missed? /smiles/", Minhyuk, "nothing much...". Jaejin grab his phone and called someone, the other end answered, Jaejin set it in loudspeaker, Seunghyun and Minhwan was on the other line, baek, "yah yah yah....why are you kakaotalk-ing us????", Seunghyun "Do you miss us that much?". Jaejin, stood and went to your side and placed the phone infront of you and Shane ignoring Seunghyun's comment, your friend is obviously starstruck and couldnt compose herself., Seunghyun said "oh, annyeong! Nuguya?" Minhyuk interrupted, "they are our fans, jen and shane. Which Jonghyun hyung almost hit for driving carelessly earlier." Jonghyun, "Ya!" Minhwan sounded worried, "mworago?? Jonghyun hyung?!! Waeyo?? You could get in jail for that!!" Jonghyun was so pissed and scream "I didnt mean it!!! It was an accident!!" He even motioned of hitting Minhyuk, but the latter just smiled sheepishly. You, "i'm okay, i was able to jump off the road....Seunghyun, this girl, is a fan of yours /shoved the phone on Shane/" Seunghyun, "oh jinjja? Annyeong haseyo!! I'm Seunghyun! How are you?" Shane, who was talkative earlier, is the one that is too shy right now, "hi, Seunghyunah". Jonghyun, "Minhwanie, i texted you! Read it." While they are busy talking stuff all you do is stare at them on the screen, MInhwani appeared on the screen again and said "Jonghyun hyung, I got it. It's okay, we're free."

 

Seunghyun, "we gotta go, we will start the rehearsal now again. Nice meeting you two girls.....see you around soon." You and Shane said, "ne~" Jungshin, "okay, uhm, Jen Shane, we need to go soon, our manager informed Yonghwa hyung that we have a sudden schedule later tonight cos AOA couldnt attend and we'll be replacing them. He looked at Jonghyun and Minhyuk directions and nodded, "we have something to give you guys, uhm, but we're not sure if this is enough..." Jonghyun took out a paper bag from under the table. And handed it to you. In your surprised, you said "oh what is this? Look, you guys dont have to..." Jonghyun, "aniyo, its alright, i owe you big time. Those things inside are two sets, for you and for Shane." You didn't look at the bag yet and kept saying thank you, Shane was too happy and saying thank you too and asked "can i get an autograph?", Hongki said "yes, of course, we have it prepared. While waiting for you guys we signed something already, Minhyuk come here and sign this." Minhyuk obey. 

 

As waiting for the maknae to finish his autograph. Jonghoon said, "do you want to take a photo of me? You can post it online, just dont tell how'd you get it. Haha" Shane instantly said "yes!". Jonghoon posed and Shane took a photo of him. The FTIsland leader asked "how bout you Jen? Dont you like to take a photo of me?",  you shyly say, "uh no, its alright, uhm Shane got it so i'll just copy it." Jonghoon, "nah, dont be shy. Take one so you have your own copy, palli!" He sat infront of you and posed, you dont have s choice but take a shot of him. 

 

 

Minhyuk finally finished, and handed the papers to you, "i hope you guys will like it." he smiled. You, "whatever that comes from you guys, will definitely like it". Yonghwa, "lets take a group photo!!" They stand and Hongki went to the door calling someone, you and Shane took your phones out and stand infront of the boys while waiting for Hongki. As he came back he stands at the other end, Hongki says "what are you two doing there, give your phones to him he will take our photo"... Confused and surprised you two handed your phones to the waiter, and both of you dont know where to stand, Minhyuk gave a space for you while Jonghyun make a space for Shane. The waiter counts, "one two three..." /clicks/, Jaejin, "another shot, one more." And you pose again, Minhyuk placed his arm on your shoulder, that make you stiff, but managed to smile when the waiter said 'three'.

 

Minhyuk said, "give us a copy of those pictures....." Shane, "sure! When we see you again we will give one". Yonghwa approach you and ask "is it alright if i get your number? We are planning of inviting you on the event on Friday, Minhyuk already agreed to use one of the party room here, we will call you both for the information about it." "Oh okay, what event is it?", "we'll tell you the details on thursday, just make sure you're free on Friday." You dictated your number to Yonghwa as well as Shane's.

 

When everything is settled, you all walk out of the place one by one. Jonghyun stop and told you, "thank you very much, i owe you so big time. I am sorry i caused you that /points at your knees/", "its alright, im feeling better now, not time dont drink when you're about to drive". He gave you both a hug and bid their goodbyes, Yonghwa and Minhyuk nodded to each other and the maknae said, "lets go?", you are not expecting him to still drive you guys, you looked dumb looking at him open-mouth, "Minhyukah, i can now drive, the pain-killer took effect already. It's alright." Minhyuk "i'm okay, i rarely drive, cos hyungs  wants to drive us all the time, so youre doing me a favor too. Haha. Lets go? Shane, lets go." He opened the door for you and Shane, but of course youre still sitting next to him. 

 

As you give him instructions on the way to your house, you kept glancing at his side profile.  He's such a perfect guy. 

 

You've reached your apartment building, you thank him and apologised that he have to take a cab on his way back to their dorm, he said "no worries, its my pleasure." As you gave him the instruction on the way out he stopped and ask "can i also get your number? ....so i can inform you the event on Friday?" Surprised, but still nodded, and he handed his phone and you typed in your number to his phone. You asked him to ring you so you could save his number and he did. Shane, who happens to be there, busy talking to someone on the phone but you can tell shes just pretending. Waiting, for Minhyuk to leave, and dont know what next to do, you said "take care, let us know once you arrived your dorm safely." He nodded. You and Shane were about to leave but he was about to say something but hesitating, Shane speak "Minhyuk, what is it?", The poor maknae look at you and Shane back and forth, finally said, "do you guys want to take a photo with me?"...."you and me, then me and shane...." Shane happily said "of courseee!", Minhyuk smiled with his eyes and said, "game!"

 

He first posed with Shane and you took a photo of them, Minhyuk with his V-sign, them your turn, you did a v-sign too and same with him, he placed his other arm on your shoulder for the second time.

 

Looking satisfied, Minhyuk bid his goodbye, and left. You and Shane hurriedly took the elevator. You two are the only persons inside. Once the elevator door closed, you and Shane looked at each other, and in a split of a second, the two of your are jumping up and down screaming!!!!!!! Holding hands, screaming till theres no more sounds coming out.

 

And you two started the race of telling the events happened that day. As if you guy weren't in it. One by one. And when you remembered the paper bag they gave, you both take a look at it right away. 

 

You spread everything on the bed, there's albums with signature. Polaroid photos with signature too. There's phone earcaps. And the paper they signed with dedications from the members earlier. One for you, and for Shane. You read yours, ignored the others and looked for Minhyuk's first, "your car scent is nice...choa. Whats the name of the scent?" ...."i hope you enjoyed the time with the members."...."dont forget to take your medicines, ask help from Shane to clean your wounds. And that drumstick,  keep it I have the other pair in my dorm".

 

You couldnt read it anymore. Because your heart is about to explode. Shane couldnt talk too, speechless, touched, felt like crying.

 

Your silence was interrupted by the sound of your phone, a text message received.

 

....."Jen, i'm almost home. Kamsahamnida. I enjoyed the day. I hope you and Shane did too. This is Minhyuk by the way."

 

 

-end-

 

[A/N: Thanks for reading. I am not really good in writing but I just try what I can write and share the ideas running in my head. Again, thank you for reading)