He's reckless but we fall inlove

SKATEBOARD

You are skateboarding with friends when a car suddenly appear with a slight speed it almost bump you if you werent able to jump off of the road. You roll on the floor, but still managed to get up, you tried stretching your legs but its a bit painful. You and your friend, Shane, saw the car stopped and the passengers hurriedly went out one by one (Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk) and they run to you with a worried look on their faces.

 

 

Hongki from the second car (together with Jonghoon and Jaejin) came out and ran to check you, Hongki asked if youre alright....while you on the other hand cant even stand straight cos your knees hurt. But you forcibly stood and pretended that youre okay and simply fix yourself. Yonghwa kept saying sorry and said "we'll take you to the hospital, please dont report this to the police, Jonghyun's a bit drunk." After mentioning Jonghyun's name, Jungshin and Hongki noticed that Jonghyun's not yet around, and Hongki yelled "kyaaa Lee Jonghyun!!! What are you still doing in there?? Come here!!!!" 

 

 

Hongki's too impatient and went to the car and open the driver's seat and drag Jonghyun by the arm to come out. You can clearly see  that he look pale and nervous but, what melts your heart away is his worried/scared look. 

 

Yonghwa patted his back and said "gwaenchana... We will take her to the hospital...don't worry" and you, almost forgot that your knees hurt and told Jonghyun "hi, im fine. I'm good, no need to go to the hospital. I can go home. Dont worry, i wont say a word to anyone. My friend here will keep shut too."

 

Jonghyun, was staring at you, an oh-my-god-thank-you-so-much look. He approached you and say "mianhaeyo, jeongmal, i panicked when i saw you skateboarding on the road...I was in an adrenalin rush, I dont know....im sorry" .."we still need to go to the hospital to make sure youre okay..", you interrupted him and insist that youre okay and safe. 

 

MinHyuk then suggested to go somewhere else and eat instead of going to the hospital since you really dont want to go there. He said that they will treat you and your friends for being nice and for understanding the situation. Your friend whose on your side all the while, were giving you an eye-contact trying to say something but she couldnt and you understood her pretty well. Her inner-fangirl-self is already screaming and squealing. She's jumping up and down. It's CNBlue and FTIsland! Right in your faces!! 

 

You told Jonghyun, you will follow their car wherever they decides to eat. As each of the members walks back to their cars, you hold on to you friends' arm for support cos your knees hurt. You can feel theres a wound or something, but not a fractured one. Then as you get on the driver's seat, and tried stepping on the accelerator pedal your knee hurts again, you looked at your friends with a what-the-hell-are-we-gonna-do-i-cant-drive face.  You saw Hongki's car drove away, but CNBlue's car is still on halt, waiting for your car to move. Yonghwa who's now at the driver seat, said somethig and Minhyuk from the back seat came out and walk towards your car, and all you can do is wait until he's at the side of your window and asked "whats wrong? Why arent you guys moving?" With an embarrassed face, you said "i cant drive, my knees hurt, theres a wound. I cant straighten them." Minhyuk's face becomes worried and hurriedly open your door and ask "i'll drive, can you move to the next seat?" Your friend automatically went out of the passengers seat and moved to the back so you can transfer, Minhyuk yelled to Yonghwa "hyung, go ahead, ill drive the car, call me what restaurant, we'll be there." Yonghwa nodded, and left. Minhyuk sat at the driver's seat and fasten his seatbelt, as he noticed that you havent fasten yours, he didnt ask for you to do it instead he grab it and fasten it for you, you held your breath, you can feel your heart beating so fast, you damn smelled Minhyuk's perfume!!!! All you managed to say in an almost whisper tone is "Thank you".

 

Everyone is quite, couldnt start a conversation, or not knowing what to say. Minhyuk then noticed it and cooly say "hey, dont be shy, you guys can talk", "do you guys always play skateboarding?", your friend Shane finally talk and said "yeah, it's our past time and exercise as well". Minhyuk smirked, you saw that, "i would love to learn how to skateboard, but i dont have time." And you said "it's too easy to learn it, why dont you ask your hyungs to teach you.  Minhyuk was a bit surprised of your comment, and you instantly taken aback that it's pretty obvious now that youre a fan for knowing that Jonghyun or Yonghwa could skates. Anyway, he just said "hyungs doesnt have time too. We're quite busy."

 

 

Minutes had passed and no one dares to talk again, the car stopped in front of a clinic, that you were too puzzled cos youre expecting to stop in front of a restaurant. MinHyuk turns his head at you and smile, "we need to treat your wound, you dont want to go to the hospital so we're here in this clinic, come on."

 

 

He went out first and your about to get off your seat when he offers his hand for support, you hesitated, you told him "it's alright minhyuk., my friend can help me....", Minhyuk, "im already here to help, she can stay here and wait for us, is that alright?" Your friend who for that moment lose her tongue and couldnt say a word  just nodded. As you and Minhyuk's hand touched, you can feel your blood rushing to your head and you simply biting your lip to hold your feels~

 

 

As you enter the clinic, patients and attendants are all obviously surprised who came into the clinic, an attendant assists you, and check your knees, theres wound and bruises. You heared an ahjumma said "oh it's ChanYoung!", his character in The Heirs. Minhyuk looked at the ahjumma and slightly bowed and smiled then return to face the nurse, "thank you for assisting her right away, we need to leave asap cos i have schedules" you looked at him with a question look cos from what you know they have invited you and Shane to eat, he noticed that you stares, he just smiled and wink at you.

 

MinHyuk left you with the nurse and find a seat, while he was waiting, a teenager, whose waiting in-line couldnt get a hold of herself and approach him and ask for an autograph, he said sure but when the fan ask for a picture (selca).....he resisted, he said "dont take pictures, we're not allowed. Mian". He stood, and approached your side, "done?", the nurse responded, "almost sir". The doctor gave you a list of medicine to take, and instructions every when to clean the wounds. When everything is done, minhyuk hold your arm to support you while walking. As you two walks-out of the clinic, you heard the teenager said to her mum, "who is she? She cant be his girlfriend...." You couldnt even look at her cos minhyuk was in a hurry to get out of the clinic. When you two are inside the car, he said "dont mind those kind of comments, dont let it gets into your head."and he smiles.