Chapter #2

Love Is Ouch

Dara's POV ►

 

"Oh my goodness!! I'm late!!" I said and rushed to the bathroom quickly. This is my first day to work as a secretary in Lee Company. After all of the job interviews that I've went to, the results were all the same; total failure. Geez it's so hard to find and get a job these days.

 

- 45 minutes later -

 

"Uh-oh!!! 3 minutes before the clock strikes at 8' o'clock. Better hurry." I ran a little bit to the office and I made it. "Phewww..easy Dara..you made it.. you made it. Now take a breath and relax. Everything's gonna be okay."

 

Suddenly...

 

"buk!!!" 

 

"Ouch!! where are your eyes at? Can't you see properly!?? Dammit" an unknown lady said to me with a really angry tone.

 

"Ohh... I'm so sorry I didn't see you coming from that way. I'm so-..I'm so sorry.. " I kneeled down to pick up her suitcase. "Can this lady at least says sorry too.. geez. Arrogant much." I mumbled. "Here you go, your suitcase." I handled the suitcase back to her.

 

"Yah! you dumb. Do you know who am I? Wait.. I've never seen this face before? Newbie huh? Well you better do your job properly newbie. You're lucky because I don't have any power to fire you right away here."  the lady said and walked away in a bit rush. Probably the type of woman who don't like to arrive late.

 

------------------------------------

 

"Here's your place, and I hope you like it. Plus, welcome to the Lee Company, new secretary. Here..." Miss Kang showed me my place. She's so kind. I need to make friend with her. Plus I'm a newbie here so I have to learn more about this company.

 

"Miss Kang..." I called her as she walked away from my place.

 

"Uhmm.. what is it Dara-ya?" she asked.

 

"Just... thank you. That's all." I smiled to her.

 

"You're welcome. And you better do your job now. The boss' daughter will come at anytime.". As she continued wallking and came back to her place.

 

"fighting Dara.. fighting!!". That's what I always do before I started to do the something.

 

----------------------------------

 

I started to do my work, checking on the files, arrange the meeting and so on, plus this job have been easier since I have an experience working at YG Company for 3 years so this is not a big problem to me. As i continued my task, I noticed there's a lady walked past me.

 

Mr. Lee's daughter I guess. Well what a gorgeous lady her are. I mean look at the way she dressed up. All black.

 

"Wait a minute... I think I knew this la--.. oh god!! She's the lady that I bumped early" "She's Mr. Lee's daughter? I'm dead. I AM SO DEAD. huh huh huh.." My hands started to shake.

 

"Wait a minute.. have we ever met before?" Suddenly she asked me.

 

"Yah! you're the newbie right? What are you doing here? Go back to your place" she said as she lifted her sunglass a bit. 

 

Aigoo this woman really annoys me.

 

"I... work here. It's my first day today." I told her.

 

"Ahh..So you're the secretary. Wait a sec... SO YOU'RE MY NEW SECRETARY!!?? Aishhhh.. I can't believe this." she whined.

 

"urmm.. I think so. Hehe." I said.

 

"yah newbie, you better do your job properly and you have to make sure all the things are completed in the right time. Arasso? If not, I'll ask my dad to fire you. What a great morning to start the day I guess, I'm Lee Chaerin by the way. And you are?" She asked.

 

"Sandara Park. Just call me Dara for short." I replied.

 

"Oh.. oh wait, I've seen your resume before, and you're 3 years older than me. Well, just call me CL. And don't you ever dare to call me Chaerin as you're nobody to me." She said and walked to her office few steps from my place.

 

"CL... okay." Well she's not that mean. I mumbled and smiled a bit.

 

"Hey... I'm Minzy, and this is Bom. Can we be friends?" Another woman approached me with her friend. She even shake hands with me.

 

"Hi...I'm Sanda-" 

 

"Sandara. Dara for short. We knew. Hahahaha. We heard you just now." Minzy cut my words.

 

"Minzy let's continue our work or Miss Chaerin will kill us." said Bom.

 

Bom and Minzy left me. Their place is not that far. I can continue talking to them during lunch time anyway.

 

What a good day to start the morning.