Chapter #3

Love Is Ouch

Chaerin's POV ►

 

"Sandara....hmphh."

 

"This unnie better do her job properly. I hate when my things are messed up." I continued my work.

 

The clock strikes at 8:30 o' clock. I need to meet my dad at 8. Looks like someone forgot about that. "!! I forgot about that old man" I stood up quickly from my chair and rushed to my dad's office which is located at the upper floor.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

*knock-knock*

 

CL's dad POV ►

 

"It must be Chaerin. Yeah come in sweetie." I saw my daughter entered my office. She's sweating a little bit. Probably she's too rushed.

 

"Dad... hufff...huff..aigoo it's tiring." Chaerin look like a dying fish right infront of me.

 

"Easy sweetie.. easy. Take a sit" I held Chaerin's hand asking her to sit.

 

"Okay.. tell me about it now.  What do you wanna talk about dad? Sounds really important to me." Chaerin asked as she poured some water in the glass.

 

"I think... it's the perfect time for you to find someone and... you know..MARRY HIM."

 

Chaerin choked when she heard about that.

 

*cough*

 

"What? Getting married? Dad you know I hate boys right? They only know how to fool me since I have a lot of money, and single." She said.

 

"Chaerin-ah, as you can see.. I'm already old. Plus my health condition is not that good these days. So I've been thinking about this matter..if you marry someone then I can inherited this company to you, since you're the next generation that'll take over of all this." I continued.

 

"But dad I-..."

 

"Do it for me Chaerin." I cut her words.

 

"Do it for me, for your own sake, for our family."

 

"People get older every year. As the time passed, we get matured. Remember that. And you probably don't wanna spent your whole life being a single woman don't you Chaerin?

 

"Ummm..." Chaerin's face changed.

 

I know she is disagree with my plan. Or I can say she don't give a damn about this.

 

I moved closer to her. 

 

As I patted her shoulder, I told her

 

"I've known that you hate boys ever since you were a teenage girl Chaerin. So why don't you marry a woman instead?" I can predict what is Chaerin's reaction next after she heard this.

 

Suddenly Chaerin stood up.

 

She said, "I'll think about this dad."

 

She went out from my office and came back to hers.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Chaerin's POV ►

 

What is my dad thinking? Is the old man crazy? Married huh?.

 

I'm alone in the elevator.

 

This thing is giving me headache. I'll apply leave for a few days, 4 maybe.

 

I rushed to my new secratary, Dara unnie, and told her "Dara unnie, please cancel all of the meetings and please rejects all the calls for me. I don't wanna think about work for a few days. All I need is a peaceful mind."

 

"But why all of sudden?" Dara asked.

 

"Aish.. just do it. Don't ask me more.

 

I went to my office and took my suitcase and sunglasses, and then stop for awhile at Dara.

 

"DON'T LET ANY CALLS INTERUPTED ME. OR YOU'LL GET FIRED."

 

I said, giving her a death glare.

 

"And lastly, bye."

 

I don't know why I have this soft spot for Dara unnie..like, I even said bye to her. I never said it to anyone except for my family. Well maybe my brain is not functioning properly. 

 

"Getting married. Tch."

 

I stepped in the elevator and going down to the parking area and soon I left the office.

 

"Ughhh!!!!!!!! Dad!!! Why!!"

 

I screamed in my car.

 

It's really the worst morning ever for me.

 

And then I blasted few songs very loud in the car.