Chapter #1

Love Is Ouch

CL's POV ►

 

*flashback*

"hey babe, wanna go on a date?"  .... "you're gorgeous.. dinner at my place? at 8?"

 

 

"tch.. boys" I mumble while lying on my bed.

 

Suddenly my phone rang.

 

"Oopsie! my bad. Hmphh." I said and then threw my iphone on the small table next to my bed. I'm too lazy to pick up the call from the maid downstairs. I'm tired, It's already 2:30 am and I just got home from my friend's birthday party. Life is good.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Ughh what do you want aunt Kim.. I'm tired" I started to feel sleepy.

 

"Umm Chaerin-ah, I just wanna remind you that you have to meet your dad in his office early in the morning tomorrow". said aunt Kim from the outside.

 

"atttt...what timeee.. grrr"

 

" 8 o'clock. make sure you sleep well and don't be late for tomorrow"

 

"alright alright.. go away aunt Kim". Few minutes later I fall asleep with the earphones still in my ear.

 

-------------------------------

 

"Good morning Chaerin-ah.. did you had a good sleep?" ask aunt Kim.

 

"No.. not really.. but I manage to wake up early so I guess it's pretty good hehe" I said as I took the toast and the jam.

 

"Oh hey.. good morning dad" I greeted my dad.

 

"Morning Chaerin-ah.. oh and where's Harin?" dad asked.

 

"I don't know that.. since I got home lat-...oops.. hehe". Dammit.

 

"You came home late again huh?" "I've told you right, as the daughter of Lee Kijin, please take care of your reputation. Aigoo.. I don't know what to do with you." Dad asked.

 

Duhh my morning is filled with his speech and I dont really like it. Bla bla bla. Luckily he's my dad.

 

"Oh by the way dad, I'm going to the office first.. umm since you wanna met me there. Geez dad, can we just talk about everything at house, and not in the office. I still have work to do." "Bye dad.. I love you muahhh" I kissed my dad's cheek before leaving him with aunt Kim.

 

"More like you have a LOT of things. I heard that you've paid this one employee to finish all of your tasks. What kind of daughter of you.. I never understand you Lee Chaerin. *sighs* Oh-oh.. Dad's giving the speech again. I better leave

 

"ya ya ya ya I can't hear you dad..hahaha.. bye!" I ran like a little kid to my car.