Chapter 3

Love Blossom

 

 

 
Chapter 3 
 
I spent the whole day in my office, occasionally going out to get a drink or food. I couldn’t stop thinking about what Junhyung had said about me liking someone. As stupid as it sounds I’ve never fallen in love. Yes a 22 year old songwriter has never fallen in love, let alone a relationship. I decided that I needed to go out and just walk around. Maybe it would clear my mind.
 
“Hey! Sunhee!” A loud voice called from behind me, I turned around four boys running towards me and two others trailing behind them.
 
“Oh, Yoseob! What are you guys doing? Don’t you have to practice for your comeback?” I asked as they got closer. 
 
“Yeah but we have a break now” Yoseob said
 
“Have lunch with us”  Dongwoon smiled, pointing towards the elevator. I looked over to the other boys asking for permission they all gave a small nod of their head saying yes. I turned my head back to Dongwoon and said okay.
 
We all went down using the small elevator, it was a bit squishy with seven people plus other people that worked in the building. 
 
We all piled out of the elevator and headed towards the cafe. We sat at a big table, making jokes and just laughing about waiting for a snacks to come. Again I had a cup of hot chocolate thanks to Junhyung who ordered. Whenever I complained about not having coffee he would bring up my heath saying coffee is bad. 
 
The table was soon filled with things like cakes, hot chips and salads. It was only a small cafe so it didn't have a big menu but the boys always ordered almost everything on the menu. How did these boys eat so much?  
 
"Sunhee?" Someone asked "How's your new song coming along?" They asked. I look up and saw that it was Gikwang who asked. The other boys pretty much facepalmed as I slammed my head on the table. Luckily the impact was soften thanks to Junhyung who had put his hand on the table before my head hit it. I smiled at him a little as if to say thanks. 
 
"Is it not coming alone very well?" He asked again. I shook my head on the table.
 
"I haven't been able to think of lyrics to complete the song" I said sighing, even with Junhyung's help it wasn't going very well. 
 
They all gave me encouraging messgaes before leaving me alone with Junhyung. He rubbed my shoulders lightly before patting my back.
 
"Do you want some coffee?" He asked
 
"You said it's bad for my health" I said looking up at him questionly, why was he asking me if I wanted coffee?
 
"I know, I was going to get you hot chocolate either way" He chuckled before going of to order. A sigh feel from my lips, what was I going to do about the lyrics. 

 

 Junhyun and I were walking down the street with our drinks in our hands. He said it would be a good idea to walk around a bit for 'inspiration' It wasn't helping much because I was too scared he would be recognised. He was wearing his practice clothes with a jacket, face mask and a black cap. It was pretty obvious he was a idol trying to hide. Oh well as long as now one notices. 

 

I looked around the streets, people were rushing by, it was luch time so everyone would be on break and the streets were busy. We kept walking, past all the food stores and past the high buildings until we found a small little park. The only peoplein the park were some children and their parents. 

 

"Lets sit down" He said pointing to a big tree near the water front. Seeing as it was spring the flowers were in bloom and the tree and beautiful pink flowers that fell down when the wind blew. Lets just say it looked like something out of a drama. 

We sat down and as I was about to lean my head on the tree, Junhyung moved my head so it was resting on his shoulder. 

"I-You don't want ants in your hair" He said looking away. 

 

 

Sunhee's head was resting on Junhyung's shoulder, their eyes closed and hearts beating. Junhyung was softly humming a tune when Sunhee sat up shocking Junhyung. 

"I have an idea for some lyrics!" She exclaimed happily, reaching into her bag to get her notebook. As she was doing this Junhyung continued to stare at her, his eyes never left her. 

"Listen to this alright?" She said looking up at him, as she did she looked straight into his eyes. Neither of them bothered to look away, they stared at eachother until Junhyung started to lean closer. His eyes started to close ever so slightly as he got closer. Sunhee's eyes widen as she noticed him leaning in, her heart started beating faster as his nose touched hers. His lips were so close to hers, she could feel every breath he made. His lips almost touching hers-

"Hey! Can you pass me my ball?" A small voice shouted at them. They both pulled away quickly, bright red blushed were visible on both their faces. They looked other at the boy who shouted at them and then the ball that was close to them. Junhyung stood up and went to give the boy his ball back while Sunhee sat there thinking about what just happened. She shook her head and began writing lyrics.

 

"Sorry.. I wasn't thinking" Junhyun said softly to her, Sunhee's writing stopped for a second and then she continued to write.

 

 

What had just happened? Was Junhyung going to kiss me? His lips were so close to mine. Did he want to kiss me? I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughts and only think about my song. The lyrics came to me so easily. As I was writing Junhyun came back from giving the ball back. His voice was soft and hard to hear but I was able to hear what he had said. 

 

"Sorry... I wasn't thinking" Did he not want to kiss me then? What had just happened?

What are my feelings towards Junhyung? 

What are his feelings towards me? 

 

 

 

 

When we got back to the company I had gone straight to my office while Junhyung went off to practice. Again, once he was finished with his practice he came knocking on my door. I decided I wasn't going to talk about the kiss-that-almost-happened but I was going to focus on my song. 
 
"What were the lyrics that you came up with during the walk?" He asked sounding a little awkward when he brought up the walk.
 
"Oh," I said and fished through my bag getting my notebook out and flipping to the right page. "Here!" I said showing him the lyrics. 
 
Spring comes, into this street
Spring comes, into my heart
Don’t know why I am so excited, oh

Petals like popcorn fly high
When the wind blows like today, I go crazy all day
Because I constantly think of you
 
Junhyung hummed them, nodding his head saying they were good. 
 
"I think in the second part in the second line if we added 'If you tell me that you love me, I really melt' It seems that it would fit" He said and then sang in in along with the other parts. 
 
"Yeah, If it's a love song that would add in nicely. Second part, second line right?" He nodded in reponse. I wrote that in quickly 
 
The rest of the night we worked on different lyrics trying to finish the song. We only had a limited time left, The CEO wanted Beasts comeback to happen in four months time. The boys would have to practice the song, learn the dance and perfect it, music video and other stuff that came along with a comeback which meant that I only had about a month to finish the song. 
 
How am I going to do that if Junhyung is making my heart go crazy and I only have three verses? 
 
Plain and simple - I'm Screwed. 
 
 
 

Chapter 3 Published - 16th May 2015

Yay third Chapter is up! I haven't updated for a while and I'm sorry about that. I could make excuses but I won't. I'm not sure if anyones noticed what song my character is actually writing, I think it's pretty obvious by now because the title of the story is Love Blossom but Love Blossom is a song by K.Will and It's amazing if you haven't heard it you probably should. Anyway this story isn't going to be a very long one it's just going to be long enough for the song to be finished and some stuff to happen between Sunhee and Junhyung.

Anyway thank you for reading and I'll try and update again next weekend!