Chapter 2

Love Blossom

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

I woke up the next morning to see that I had been moved to the couch. I sat up, the blanket fell from my shoulders. I looked down at it before looking around the room. Who had moved me last night? I remember falling asleep on the desk. 

 

As I got up and walked to my desk I noticed that all my notes had been put in a pile, neatly sitting on my desk. 

 

On my desk there was also a small carton of milk with a note on it. I read the note as I took a sip of the milk.

'Try not to stay up all night long, it's not good for your health.xx' 

The note was neatly written and had a little drawing of me sleeping on the couch. Although the drawing wasn't very good it still brought a smile to my face.

 

"You're looking happy, did anything happen?" A voice said causing me to spin around.

 

"Oh... Hello, I thought you had the day off?" I said to the man who I now knew was junhyung. 

 

"Yeah, so I thought we could work on the song?" He said with a smile forming on his face.

 

"Okay, come in." I said. He walked in a sat on one of the chairs near the desk. 

 

"So where is the start of the song?" He asked, I started looking through the stack of papers looking for it only for it not to be there.  

 

I started to freak out. I couldn't have lost it.as I was looking through frantically a chuckle came from junhyung's lips. 

"Are you looking for this?" He asked, I turned around and I could see him holding up the sheet with the lyrics on. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay let's start" I said. He read over the lyrics. 

"Sunhee?" He asked to which I replied a yes. 
"Who are theses lyrics about? As far as I know you've never been in a relationship... Wait... Don't tell me you're dating now?" He asked, his eyebrows raising up. 

"What! No one, I'm not seeing anyone and I just get love-like lyrics from watching cheesy movies and dramas." 

"So these lyrics aren't about anyone?" He asked again. 

I hesitated, were they about anyone? 
NO!

"No, the lyrics are not about anyone." I said. He looked over at me one more time before looking back at the lyrics.

"Maybe we should start with knowing what we want the song to some out as. A slow love song that melts hearts, a fast beat love song that makes people happy or something else." 

I thought about it for a minute before replying that it was meant to be a slow love song.

"Think about this times you were in love or had a crush." He said.

I never was really interested in anyone so I don't know how I was supposed to think about anyone. I then suddenly started thinking about junhyung and all the things we've done together, and how how I've enjoyed his company. A small blush started to form on my cheeks the more I thought about junhyung. 

"Hello? Hello, earth to sunhee?" He was waving his hands in front of my face. Realising I must have spaced out with thinking I shook my head as a way to try and get rid of those thoughts.

"Wow! You must have really liked that person if you just zoned out in the middle of a conversation" he said. My face went an even brighter shade of red as I looked away trying to avoid his view.

His words sinking into my head. 'You must have really liked that person' did I like junhyung?

No! I can't! 

What would happen if we got together though. Would people support it or would it ruin his career. 

I don't want anything bad happening to junhyung. I don't want to ruin what he's worked so hard for. 

If I do have feelings for him I'll just have to shut them out. 

Anyway my feelings are probably a brother sister love and nothing else.

 

 

Chapter 2 Published 10th April 2015