Chapter 1

Love Blossom
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter One
 
 
 
 
Click. Click. Click. Again and again, the sound of my pen on the table made that sound. I was trying to think of a new song but I had something itching at me and I couldn’t shake it or rather them off. 
 
The boy band Beast had been bugging me the last few days about anything they could think of. 
 
“Sunhee where does fat go?” 
 
“What happens to the things we lose and never fine? Do other people find them and keep them or do they disappear forever?” 
 
I got these sort of question non-stop for almost a week now and I swear I’m about to explode. I don’t know how I’ve lasted so long without snapping but I think I really am about to snap now. 
 
"Sunhee do you think people in heaven can eat fried chicken?’’ Hyunseung asked popping his head over to look at my notes. 
 
“YAH! When will you guys leave and bother someone else? Can’t you see I busy?” I snapped at all of them. 
 
“Is something wrong?” Yoseob asked. How can they not know?
 
“Yes! just.. Uh. Just please leave me alone I can’t think straight with all of you asking me stupid questions.” The boys looked down and suddenly I felt bad I had shouted at them but I needed to say it otherwise who knows when I’ll finish this song. They all started to walk out the room saying small goodbyes on their way out. 
 
When they all left I sat down at my chair and just let out a frustrated sigh. Even though they were gone I couldn’t think of anything. 
 
 Suddenly I felt two hands grasped my shoulders and give the a small squeeze. I swung my chair around and saw Junhyung with the sides of his lips curling up. 
 
“What are you doing?” I asked him tilting my head slightly causing him to chuckle. 
 
“Just wanted to see if you were okay after blowing your head like that.” 
 
I sighed again, I know he won’t leave until I tell him everything that’s on my mind.
 
“I don’t know, I just couldn’t get any work done because of those little questions they were asking me.” I leaned back on my chair and looked up to the ceiling. 
 
“What can you do? They want to help you.” 
 
“And how is asking me if dead people can still eat fried chicken going to inspire me?” I asked arching my eyebrow up at him. 
 
“Anything can get people thinking you know. They all know how stressed you are with everyone having a comeback and everyone wanting you to make a song for them.” He sat down on the chair next to me and took my hand in his causing me to look at him. 
 
“Lets go” He pulled me up from my chair and started to drag me out of the room.
 
“Wait.. Go where?” He didn’t answer and just continued walking “ Yah Junhyunie where are you taking me?”  
 
He chuckled but continued walking until we go to the cafe that was in the building. 
 
“I’m buying the coffee so go wait over there and I’ll bring it to you.” He said pointing to and empty table. When I looked over to what table he was pointing at, he left to go order drinks leaving me looking at an empty table. 
 
I slowly walked over to the table and sat down putting my head on the table and closing my eyes. 
 
Not long after I felt someone sit down across from me and put a cup in front of me. I looked up to see Junhyung smiling down at me.
 
“I got you hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream” He said nodding towards the cup. I looked at the cup and then back at him.
 
“I thought you were getting coffee?” I asked causing him to smile.
 
“I did, you got hot chocolate instead.” He said sipping on his drink, i scrunched up my nose and held the hot chocolate in both hands before taking a small sip. 
 
“What’s wrong? You’ve been stressed a lot lately.” He asked putting his cup down on the table.
 
“I don’t know, I think it’s just the fact that so many people are having comebacks and everyone is expecting a lot from me” I sighed 
 
“Do you want me to stop the boys from coming to see you?” he asked once again sipping on his coffee.
 
“No.. They’re only trying to help and I’m pushing them away, and anyway if they stopping coming to see me so would you.” I said a small blush coming to my cheeks as I said that. I could hear Junhyung chuckle and I knew he would have a big smile on his face. 
 
“Mhh okay.. anyway I was wondering if you well I could help you with Beast’s comeback song?” He asked, when I looked up I could see his eyes that were full hope. I gave him a small smile.
 
“I don’t see what would be so wrong seeing as you made most of the songs in the album already and we haven’t made a song together. All the years we’ve been friends and we haven’t even worked together” I said smiling as I look at Junhyung who seeme happy with the idea of working together. 
 
After talking for a little bit more we had finished our drinks and had thrown the paper cups in the bin. We talked all the way back to my office, I stood in front of the door as he said goodbye so he could go to practice, I waved at him as he walked to lift he waved back and gave me a bright smile before going into the lift. 
 
I opened the door to my office and went to sit down on my chair swinging it around face my desk and went back to writing the lyrics.  
 
 

'Everywhere I walk with you is beautiful
Every time I see you, I am surprised

You couldn’t be any more beautiful'  
 
 
I only had one verse so far and I couldn’t think of anything else. I was trying to make a slow love song but it’s kind of hard when you’ve never been in love before. I haven’t even had my first kiss yet, how am I meant to make a song about fate and loving someone. 
 
It’s going to be hard to carry on being a songwriter if I haven’t had a lot of love experiences but I guess that’s what makes my songs different. I don’t know. 
 
I sat there staring at the lyrics trying to think of anything but still nothing came to my mind. 
 
'Will I ever be able to finish this song?’ I asked myself before my head dropped onto the desk and i fell asleep thinking about nothing but the lyrics. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Junhyung came into Sunhee’s office to see if she had gone home for the night but saw that she had fallen asleep on the desk, pieces of paper surrounding her all with little scribbles on them. 
 
He smiled down and her before gently lifting her up trying not to wake her. He placed her down on the sofa that was at the back of the room. She curled up against the back of the couch and Junhyung placed the blanket that laid on the top of the sofa over her. He gently placed a kiss on the temple before turning the light off and closing the door. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 1 Published April 9th 2015

 

First chapter yay :) This has been in my notes for a while and I haven’t had the time to do anything about it but now I’m finally publishing it. Unlike my first story this one is gong to be more planned. I’ve published it when I have more chapters already written so after I edit them I can post them so it should be easier because then I can write each chapter at a slower pace making each chapter longer and better. 
 
Here is my first book which is a Ukwon x OC story set in the world of pirates :  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/847428/red-eyes-blockb-romance-ukwon-pirates-idolgroups-ukwonxoc-redeyes
 
Please read it may have slow updates but they are long (ish) and I really like the character in it so yeah please go read it :).
 
Anyway thank you for reading!