Secrets (Jin)

Story Collection (BTS & GOT7)

 

When you love someone, you love everything about them.

You love them from head to toe, from their smile, to their midnight bathroom breaks that wake you up and piss you off, pun intended. You don’t have to like it, but because you love them, you can learn to tolerate their irregular bathroom schedule.

And this was how Sai knew she loved Jin. Not because he would always wake her up at late hours to go to the bathroom, but because when he did, she wasn’t angry. Initially, she’d be slightly annoyed at waking up to an empty bed, but after a few seconds all she wanted was for him to hurry the hell up so she could resume cuddling into his warm chest, falling asleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat.

Whenever he did anything that would normally irritate the out of her coming from anyone else, she could never be more than a bit annoyed, at most. When he would incessantly nag her for things she found rather pointless, like cleaning the bedroom when he was away, she would merely roll her eyes. And then do it anyway. Because she loved him.

Months passed, years passed. How many years they spent together, they occasionally would forget. 3? 4? Well, who really cares? It was the longest romantic relationship either of them had ever successfully maintained; and happily at that. Though, they would often find themselves speaking to curious onlookers that wanted to know what the secret was; the secret to love, like they had a clue.

Their love was effortless, but also entirely selfless. Sai did anything she could do to relieve Jin’s stress when he got home from weeks, perhaps months, of being away on tours and such. When he got home, he wasn’t an idol, he wasn’t a prodigy, he was simply her handsome, loving boyfriend. And likewise, Jin would always do whatever he possibly could to remind Sai of his unwavering affection for her. Countless times a day he would use the words “I love you,” out of excitement, lust, adoration, affection, and sometimes maybe even purely out of habit, but every time he said it, he meant it, and that was for damn sure.

Was there even one secret alone? Definitely not, but what could make or break a relationship afterall? Truthfully, Sai and Jin were just as clueless as the singles that asked them.

Perhaps, the secret was that, there were many secrets.


 
A/N: I'll fix this tomorrow, I'm inon moibile and this is so frustrating tbh. just gonna go cry