HAHA! FOOD TRIP then I went to enchanted KINGDOM!

You and I

 

Somin’s POV

Wahh!!! This day is GREAT!!! Want to know why? It’s because HYUNJOONG is absent.. I wonder why??? Well who cares?? I don’t want to see his face ggrrrrrr….

“somin do you know why hyunjoong oppa is absent?” lizzy asked me. “no.. and I don’t care whatever the reason why he is absent” I replied. “oh.. I thought both of you are close..” I looked at her “BWOH?!? We’re not close I hate him..” I said. “really you mean you too aren’t together?” “ewwwww of course not!!! N E V E R!” she smiled “wah! Then that means I can go ask him to go on a date with me yey! Thanks somin.!!” Huh?  “no need to thank me..” but why do I feel sad hearing that lizzy wants to go on a date with him.. HMpF.. ARRRGGGG!! Somin!! No!! you cant be sad!! TSK.

 

*After dismissal *

 

 

I cant really explain what I am feeling. I went to the roof top to get some fresh air and may be, just maybe I might see HIM again. So I went there I searched for him but he wasn’t there..  haytzz .. I should have think first before coming here. Of course it may be just an accident that he was here yesterday but I still feel that I need to thank him.

I decided to just sit here since I want to watch the sunset.

I’ve been sitting here for 30 minutes and the sun is setting.. suddenly I felt someone sat next to me. I looked at him.  “hey!” he greeted me. I don’t know what have got into me I became speechless.

“you better close your mouth, you might luckily catch  fly..” he chuckled.. I realized that he has this angelic voice.

“uhh..hi..” weew… it took me like forever to manage to say that..

“want to listen to some music?” he offered me. He put the earphones in my ear and the other on was on his ear. “thanks..” I looked at him. I listened to the song… I am not familiar with this song.. it’s a rap song.. with a blend of slow lyrics...

 

This one's for you and me, living out our dreams
We're all right where we should be
Lift my arms out wide I open my eyes
And now all I wanna see
Is a sky full of lighters
A sky full of lighters

 

By the time you hear this I will have already spiralled up
I would never do nothing to let you cowards my world up
If I was you, I would duck, or get struck like lightening,
Fighters keep fighting, put your lighters up, point 
em' skyward uh
Had a dream I was king, I woke up, still king...
This rap game's is mine for the milking,
Till nobody else even ing feels me, till' it kills me
I swear to god I'll be the ing illest in this music
There is or there ever will be, disagree?
Feel free, but from now on I'm refusing to ever give up…

 

 

I started humming to the tune.. “so why did you decided to go here?” he suddenly asked me. “uhh..” OMG! What will I say.. should I tell him ‘well I wanted to see you again’ nahhh.. NO! that’s not the right answer.. “well I wanted to get some fresh air and watch the sunset..” I answered without looking at him.. “oh.. is that so..”

Again another awkward moment.. I looked at my watch “oh my gosh! It’s already 7:30 I need to go home..” I said while standing up. “I’ll walk you home” he offered me… should I say yes??. “*nods*” wah omg! I hate my reflexes “let’s go.” He sid pulling me by the hand.. what?? He is holding my hand!!!..

 

He walked me home.. and gahhh!! It was so awkward!! It was so SILENT! S-I-L-E-N-T hmpF… we arrived in front of our house.

“bye..” he sid then started to walk away.. wah!! Here he goes again leaving without hearing my goodbye..  “good.bye..” I whispered since it’s useless saying it he was now far from me…

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wah the song is LIGHTERS by BADmeetsEVIL i love ths song hehehehe~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chsme1rttlM