sorry.

You and I

Hey! i dedicate this upcoming chapter to my best friend!! hehe since today is the same they when we had our first fight haha we've been bestfriends for 7 years even i cant believe it haha! so please watch out for this chappie since I will do my best!!! RAHAF!!! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teasers...:

 

"use this to wipe your tears.." someone handed me a handkerchief and I grabbed it without even looking at him "thanks" I thanked him while wiping my tears..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Somin’s POV

*wakes up*

-ahh!! I’m still sleepy but I need to go to hurry up or I will be late. Haytzz.. another day, I will see that HORRIBLE hyunjoong again arrggghhh!! After arguing with him last night I lost all my energy. HMPF-

Knock..knock.. “yah! Eonni! Wake up! I don’t want to be lte for school! Yah!..” somin knocked on my door shouting. I cant blame her for shouting at me it is late well I better hurry up..

*somin took a bath, got dressed, ate and went to school*

 

 

Suzy’s POV

-somin is such a turtle!! Grr!!.. she is soooooo SLLLLOOOOOWWW.. –

“yah! Eonni! Walk faster!” she is like walking in the moon.

Oh! I sa hyunjoong oppa! I better greet him

“hyunjoong Oppa Go-..”

“yah somin good morning! Wah look at you eyebugs!”  huh ? He ignored me. Again… “oppa good morning!!” I waved my right hand in front of him. “oh! Sorry I didn’t see you there.. good morning.” What?? Am I invinsible???

“yah somin!.....” blah blah blah!! Somin somin somin!! Why are things always about her?!?. Tsk..

*suzy walks away*

 

Somin’s POV

“yah! Somin..” aisshhht as expected here he goes again giving me a BAD    morning instead of a GOOD one..

*saw suzy alks away* oh! “suzy!! Wait for me!!.. don’t leave me with this monster!!” I chased after her as I ignored hyunjoong.

 

Hyunjoong’s POV

Ha! Why isn’t she fighting back? And why is she ignoring me?... TSK.

*saw somin leaves*

Wah! “yah! Somin! Wait for me!!” luckily she was a slow runner! Haha! I pulled her hair.. “ouch!!” she looked at me with killer eyes..oooppss I better run!!! “yah!! Kim HYUNJOONG!!!” wow! The tiger is now awake!! And sh is going to kill me!!!  And so I run and run around our classroom.. well running for my life!! Good thing the teacher is here.. “mr. kim and ms. Jung please take your seat!” both of us went to our seats but I can see somin giving me the I’m-going-to-kill-you-later-look..

Class started and I was really bored.. I don’t really need to pay attention to class because I lredy know what the teacher is discussing so I decided to mess with somin. I threw her a crumpled paper. HAHA! Then she looked at me and stuck her tounge out haha cute.. wah..no! I said eeewwwww UGLY! Hahaha..

 

*Lunchtime*

Somin’sPOV

Wah! Yey!! LUNCH! I am HUNGRY!! Hehehe!.. “BOO!” hyunjoong pops out in front of me and I was startled.. “arrggg!! Yah! TIME OUT! I’m hungry!” I shouted at him.

“you’re such a PIG! You’re always HUNGRY! Hahahahahaha!” hyunjoong laughed jjin jja!! *somin kicked his knee* “yah! OUCH!..yah!” he shouted at me. “that’s what you get when you mess with people that are hungry!! Hahaha!” I went to the canteen leaving him in pain.

 

Ring..ring…

Oh! Some one’s calling me. I looked at the caller ID and saw my mom was calling.. I picked up.

“omma!” I said cheerfully..

“somin-ah how are you?”

“I’m fine.. oh omma! When are you and appa going home?”

“well that’s the reason I called you.. we wont b home for another 1 week..”

“omma but Suzy’s birthday is the day after tomorrow..”

“oh! Right I totally forgot.. well m and your appa are really busy so we can’t be there on her birthday but I will send her money for her party.. I have to go now.. I still have  meeting.. bye take care ok?”

“yeh.. omma.. bye” the call ended.. haytzz.. how ill I tell this bad news to suzy?

 

*suzy approaches somin*

“eonni!” “suzy I need to tell you something important.. mom and dad wont be home for your birthday..” “BWOH?? WHY?!” .. “suzy kep your voice down..”.. “yah! It’s easy for you to say! You’re not the one spending your birthday parentless!”.. “suzy..” .. “you know what I HATE YOU!! Omma called but you didn’t even let me speak to her.. you’re so selfish!!” *suzy ran away from her*

Suzy.. I’m sorry..

*somin ran to the roof top crying*

May be I wasn’t a good sister to her.. that’s why she hates me.. may be she’s right I m selfish… oh… what will I do to make it up to her? *sighs*

 

"use this to wipe your tears.." someone handed me a handkerchief and I grabbed it without even looking at him "thanks" I thanked him while wiping my tears..

"after you finished crying... eat some ice cream it will help you... cool down".. wah.. this guy. he cares for me... but when i decided to look at him he was now leaving.. his back facing me... "wait..." but my voice was weak for him not to hear me calling... "thank you" I muttered...