Chappie 1

You and I

 

He is my neighbor

He is my Classmate

He is my Enemy

Those moments that I spent with him are the worst. They were all bad memories! I wouldn’t want to even think about it but I just wish that I could re do all of it . Well would you go on that guy’s side if you were me?? Imagine him always being the top student! Grr.. He would always distract me during classes. Gosh! He is just fortunate because he is intelligent enough and doesn’t even need to study!. Now here I am in my room studying!! I will beat him this time! I cant wait to see his face when I top our class HAHAHA!.

“eonni!” suzy called me, “what are you deeply thinking about? It’s time to eat dinner let’s go!”

She shouted at me! Gosh this girl doesn’t even know the word respect! “yeah ok I will be down in 5 minutes” I replied. *baggg* what?? She slammed the door?? Gahhh!! The nerve of that girl!.. she is such a brat! I mean! I am her unnie! Well I am just older that her by 11 months but still!! She needs to respect me ven though I am childish sometimes.. HmpF well I better go down to eat!

 

*somin went down she saw suzy eating alone*

“yah suzy where is omma and appa?” suzy looked at her and answered, “as usual”,  somin frowned. Their parents was not home. It has been 2 weeks since they last saw their parents they would sometimes call to check if they were still okay but that wasn’t enough to fill in their empty spot. “I just went down here to tell you that I don’t have an apetite for dinner.” Somin went upstairs after lying to suzy. She couldn’t stop the tears that’s running down from her eyes. Her parents she knows that they love them but for somin she needs a real love.

*She went to the balcony  to think*

- why do they always put their work first? Don’t they ever miss us? HmpF *somin pouts her lips* -

“yah! Why are you pouting like that HUH? Don’t you know that it scares me?” somin searched for that horrible voice. She saw HIM. The last person she wants to see in the whole wide world KIM HYUNJOONG.

“yah! Hyunjoong! Or should I say Mr. Arrogant my night is already worse! Don’t add to it!” somin shouts at him while wiping the tears in her eyes.

“what happened?” Hyunjoong asked sounding concerned. “it’s none of our business.” Somin replied and just walked off.

 

 

Hyunjoong’s POV

*sees somin crying*

-she’s crying again. What’s the reason this time? May be because of her parents. How will I comfort her.. aissshhhtt hyunjoong stop it! You have to stop liking her because may be she doesn’t like you back.. ahhh!!! Ottoke?-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Suzy’s POV

*she finished eating her dinner and went up to bring her sister something to eat*

-arrrgghh..why does she always acts like this whenever our parents are not around?? God!! Sometimes I cant even believe that she is older than me! She acts so childish. Infact she gets all the attention she wants!! Why does she have to take everything!!! Arrrgghh!! I hate her!-

*suzy saw them arguing again*

 

-well well well..there they go again having their “MOMENT” argghh!! Whenever somin is with me hyunjoong oppa never notices me..arrgghhh –

*she decided not to give the food to somin and just went to her room*

-why? Why?why does everyone loves her?? *crying* I hate her!! She gets everything she wants!! I am really tired of being her shadow!! Argghhh!! Everytime she does something bad my parents would let it pass.. but if I am the one who does something wrong they will punish me.. –

 

Flashback

My friends were going to a club to celebrate Min’s birthday. I wanted to go with them! I really do.. I will miss all the fun stuff they will do. I decided to just join them.

 

I really had fun. We drink alchohol but I just drank a small amount I don’t want my parents to get mad at me. I happily went home. I unlocked the door, it was dark as soon as I was in the living room the lights went on. There I saw my mom and dad with angry faces.. “omma..Appa..”  those were the only words that came out from my mouth until they shouted at me, “what kind of lady would go home 2:00Am in the morning???!!!!!!??” my dad shouted at me throwing me a fierce look, “suzy yah! What am I smelling? Did ou drink alchohol?!/ omo!!! “ my mom smelled it. The small amount of alchohol that I drank. Then ..’paakkk’ I lost my balance as the hot palm of my father’s hand landed on my cheeks. “You are grouded!! I will confiscate all your gadgets!! And after class you will go home immediately”..my dad shouted as he was facing me.. “but..appa!!..*crying*..you cant do this to me.. please appa.. I need my gadgets.” My mom just looked at me with displeased written in her face..

One night somin went home late my mom and dad was furious.

As soon as I heard somin in the living room I went there to witness the horrfying scene that will happened but I was wrong guess what?? As soon as she went inside m mom and dad hugged her and just told her “oh dear we were so worried next time you will come home late you should tell us ok?” she smiled at them… “deh omma!”  WHAT?? Just like that?? And she as off the hook?? Gosh!!!! AHHHHHHHH

 

 

End of flash back

=suzy went to sleep crying=