Epilogue

Rebel Against Teachers Society

"Hey, Jongdae," Sehun started, making Jongdae awaken from his slumber. The both of them were in the canteen, yes, Jongdae was sleeping with his face on the oily table. 

 

 

"What do you want you little ?" Jongdae said, tiredly. Sehun ignored his insult and smirked to himself. Jongdae was getting impatient so he nudged Sehun hard, causing the latter to smirk at Jongdae instead. Jongdae groaned.

 

 

 

"COME ON SEHUN, I WAS BINGE WATCHING NARUTO ALL NIGHT! I NEED TO SLEEP." 

 

 

Sehun didn't say anything, instead he took out a 10 dollar note and slammed it on the table.  "Alright so, let's make a bet, if I can make Junmyeon call me daddy within two days, you've gotta pay me 10 bucks." 

 

Jongdae was paying attention now, raising his eyebrows at the younger.

 

"Alright, but if you DON'T succeed, you have to give me the bet money. Deal?" 

 

"One more thing, you need proof of it, alright?" 

 

Sehun simply nodded, with a smile on his face as he put the ten dollar note back into his pocket. 

 

Sehun waved his hand at Junmyeon who looked like he was trying to find a table to sit at. Junmyeon smiled when he saw his boyfriend's long arm awkwardly waving about in the air. 

 

Sehun was smiling ear to ear when Junmyeon sat infront of him, eating an apple. (He was also reading his literature book) (Sehun found that annoying-) (-ly attractive) 

 

Sehun cleared his throat, making Junmyeon look up at him with a quizzical look. "What's up Sehun?" 

 

"Uh, so I was thinking that we could think of a nickname for each other?" 

 

Junmyeon closed his book and stared at Sehun in disbelief. "Alright, what were you having in mind?" 

 

Sehun put on a dumb grin, "I was thinking of something cute of course! You know, like, Baby bear or Precious flower or daddy." Sehun whispered the last part. 

 

Junmyeon still had his eyebrow arched, (trying to look) unamused. Jongdae was holding in his laughter, his face looked like it would explode by how red it was. 

 

"So what do you say, Junmyeon? Do you wanna give it a go?" Sehun put his hands on his cheeks and waited for Junmyeon's answer. 

 

"Alright, uh? Baby?" Junmyeon stuttered out with a blush. Sehun couldn't deny how cute it was to see Junmyeon flustered like that. 

 

"Ah, get comfortable with it Junmyeon." Jongdae said before throwing a wink at Sehun. 

 

 

***

 

Since the bet, Sehun had been trying to follow Junmyeon around - This made Jongdae follow Sehun around because if Junmyeon really does call Sehun daddy, he would like to hear it with his own ears. 

 

 

The three of them were in the counsellors room, arranging some books. Junmyeon usually did this after school by himself but Sehun was determined to get his boyfriend to call him daddy. 

 

 

"Oh my god Mama bear how do you do this everyday?" Sehun asked Junmyeon who had just dropped what ever he was holding. 

 

Mama bear.  

 

Alright. 

 

 

"Uh I don't know uh Seh- I mean, uh?" Junmyeon was on the floor, picking up what ever he had dropped. 

 

Oh god, oh god. Sehun found him so adorable. 

 

"I just do it for the extra credit?" Sehun just nodded at Junmyeon and winked at Jongdae, making Jongdae roll his eyes. 

 

All of a sudden, it looks like Junmyeon's flustered state had vanished and was replaced by a skeptical look. 

 

"Wait a minute, why the do you suddenly want us to call each other nicknames?" 

 

Jongdae laughed so hard, he had dropped to the floor and decided that he was a dog so he started rolling around, face red. He sounded like he was dying. 

 

Sehun only stood there with a stupid grin on his face, "Aha?" 

 

"Alright, what bet did you guys have?" Junmyeon crossed his arms over his chest while tapping his foot impatiently. 

 

Jongdae had magically stopped laughing and stood up. "He said that I had to pay him if he could make you call him daddy" 

 

Junmyeon was blushing so hard it made Sehun's heart die, gosh he's so whipped. 

 

Alright so maybe he didn't feel that way after a stapler was flying in his direction, straight for his eye. "Come on Sehun, you are older than this. And you wouldn't have won anyway, I wasn't even thinking of calling you, you know, that." 

 

Sehun pouted as Jongdae started laughing again. Dammit Junmyeon. 

 

Junmyeon's face softened as he saw Sehun's pout. Oh god, was he really going to do this?

 

"Okay Jongdae, get back to work stop laughing around like a dog." Junmyeon looked at Sehun with the 'you-owe-me-one' face. 

 

"Alright Daddy, will you help me arrange this for a second?" 

 

The whole room was silent, Sehun and Jongdae were dumbfounded. 

 

 

After a long minute, Jongdae started cursing under his breath as he reached for the ten dollar note in his pocket before aggressively tucking it into Sehun's back pocket and marching out of the room.

 

 

Sehun watched as Junmyeon arranged some books in front of him and he realised something.

 

His boyfriend, Junmyeon, would do anything to keep him out of trouble or harm. Sehun smiled to himself before hugging Junmyeon from behind.

 

 

Before he knew it there was an elbow to his ribs and a blushing Junmyeon glaring at him. Sehun grabbed his torso, in pain. 

 

Alright, so maybe Junmyeon doesn't really keep him out of harm.