Final

Rebel Against Teachers Society

"! Dammit you piece of , you won like, 15 times in a row!" Sehun groaned at a smirking Jongin. They were playing a game of rock, paper, scissors where the winner gets to hit the hand of the loser.  To say the least, Sehun has lost all hope of his red, slightly swollen hand to ever make a recovery. 

 

"That would actually be 17 times in a row, not like I was counting or anything." Jongin teased, fixing his red and black striped tie for emphasis. Sehun would honestly love to punch the smirk off of Jongin's face, his hands are already forming fists and his eyes are scanning the coordinates of Jongin's face, aiming for the nose which he would love to fracture before the sound of the door opening made Jongin turn around, back to his place. Damn, too close.

 

Mr. Jung walked in and Sehun mentally groaned. This teacher was famous for hisー "I hope you don't mind if I gave all of you a pop quiz" ーpop quizes. The boy beside Sehun, Chanyeol, was already scribbling messy notes into a horribly creased piece of paper but Sehun was panicking so he mouthed a quick "help me" to Chanyeol before a piece of paper filled with equations was set infront of him. 

 

Sehun scanned through the paper before audibly gulping, earning a slight snicker from Chanyeol, who was holding the crumpled piece of paper in one hand and ferociously scribbling down workings with the other.

 

"Hurry up Einstein!" Sehun yell-whispered causing Chanyeol to write, if it was even possible, faster than before. Sehun sighed in relief when he saw that Chanyeol had finished his paper, and was already aiming to throw the small piece of paper towards Sehun's desk. 

 

Thank the Lord above for Chanyeol's good aim because it landed right on top of Sehun's quiz paper, which was still pretty much blank. Sehun started reading through the badly written notes and started jotting down workings faster than he has ever done anything. Ever. 

 

"Alright class, pencil's down! Pass the papers to the front." Sehun let out a sigh of relief as he wrote the last number in record time before handing his paper to Jongin. Sehun wiped his sweaty hands on his pants before standing up and stretching his arms and legs. 

 

"So how did you manage the quiz?" Jongin stood up and started walking next to Sehun out into the hallway. "Well, yea it was alright I probably aced it with the help of Chanyeol." Sehun threw Jongin a toothy grin. 

 

"How about you? How did you manage?"

 

"Got the answers from―" before Jongin could finish his sentence, a voice filled with authority bellowed from behind them. "Oh Sehun! Kim Jongin! And what might you two be doing snickering around the school halls?" Sehun and Jongin rolled their eyes simultaneously, ugh, Kim Junmyeon.

 

"Why can we not walk around without you hot on our tracks?" Sehun spat as he and Jongin turned around to look at the smaller man. 

 

Sehun didn't know why Junmyeon had this undying hatred towards him and his friends, he supposed he had no life but he honestly couldn't care less.

 

"It's because I know the two of you are up to something!" Junmyeon raised his voice, obviously ticked off. The annoyance in Jongin's and Sehun's faces was visible.

 

"C'mon Junmyeon! You may be a prefect but I didn't know you had a kink for trouble!" Jongin implied as he took a step closer to Junmyeon. 

 

Sehun really didn't want to get into a fist fight with a prefect during school hours so he tried to take Jongin's wrist and pull him away but to no avail, Jongin was really, really strong and he was sort of forgetting the fact that he is just a bag of bones so he gave up. 

 

"What do you mean a 'kink for trouble'?" Junmyeon plastered on a questioning face. Jongin smirked before responding,

 

"We know you like Sehun" Jongin replied cockily without a doubt or a single hesitation. Sehun didn't really have a say in this argument as he tried to cover up his face with one hand while using his other to tug at Jongin's sleeve. 

 

Junmyeon, in his flabbergasted state, looked like he was struggling at fathoming his words together until he responded with a quick and short "That- That's not true." 

 

Before Jongin could respond, the sound of the bell echoed through the hallways and Junmyeon's eyes widened incredulously. "Fudge cakes I'm late for history!"

 

Sehun and Jongin watched the older boy turn around and run, tie flying and blazer flapping against his sides. Sehun proceeded to hit Jongin behind his head and glared at him. 

 

"What?" Jongin asked as he rubbed the place on his head that was hit. 

 

"Why did you do that! That was so embarrassing! And now we're late for English, Mrs. Hwang will have our heads!" Sehun rubbed his temples as he started walking to Mrs. Hwang's class only to realize that Jongin was not following. Sehun raised an eyebrow and Jongin took the hint to give him an explanation. 

 

"Baekhyun is going to blow me off like, right now at the science lab so nope not going to English, tell Mrs. Hwang I have constipation. Ta ta!" Jongin waved Sehun off and started walking in the opposite direction. 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and started sprinting towards English class and wow he almost made it and wow he was almost proud by how fast he was until he got stopped by a prefect.

 

"Hey you're Sehun right?" the prefect, Seohyun, asked Sehun monotonously. Sehun was tired and panting and he was considering on skipping English class to get a glass of water and now that he thinks of it he is kinda hungry too why would he want to―

 

"Hello? Are you Oh Sehun or not?" Seohyun snapped at Sehun who was having an inner conversation about his hunger. Sehun seemed to have been pissed that he was rudely interrupted by a prefect while having a conversation with himself and was now glaring at Seohyun before he nodded.

 

"Yes I am." Sehun responded, angry but curious why she was asking. 

 

"Well, Mr. Jung wants to see you in his office." Seohyun said firmly before scanning Sehun up and down. "Before you go, fix your tie will you? It's distracting." Seohyun started walking away leaving Sehun a big question mark. 

 

"Wait! Seohyun! Why does he want to see me?" Sehun bellowed out towards Seohyun but she only waved him off before she disappeared around the corner, leaving him completely confused.

 

Sehun started walking towards Mr. Jung's office. This is bad, really bad, he thought to himself. He skipped English, which means a full essay with 1000 words on why he wasn't there and is on the way to most likely a scolding from Mr. Jung.

 

He was thinking that maybe he should run away and come up with an excuse but he was going to have to face Mr. Jung some time so he crossed his fingers, hoping that it wouldn’t be too bad. 

 

Sehun held his breath as he knocked on Mr. Jung's office door, there really was no turning back now. There was a faint "come in" before Sehun fixed his tie and opened the door to the office. The first person he saw was Chanyeol and a vexed Mr. Jung.

 

Sehun cautiously took a seat next to Chanyeol turning towards the latter looking for an explanation but Chanyeol just shrugged before Mr. Jung finally broke the tension. 

 

"There are two more students I'm waiting for to begin our discussion." Mr. Jung said calmly which Sehun and Chanyeol nodded to before the sound of the door knocking made Sehun turn around towards the door to see who the other two students were. 

 

"Come in." Mr. Jung said, not too loud but loud enough for the people outside to hear. Sehun was shocked to see Jongin and Baekhyun opening the door, both of them looking messier than birds nests with their tie's hanging loosely around their necks and their hair was all out of place, not to mention the obvious hickey on Baekhyun's neck.

 

The both of them took a seat next to Sehun, giving Sehun and Chanyeol perplexed looks before Mr. Jung cleared his throat and all four of them turned towards him. 

 

"Now, I have brought the four of you here for these." Mr. Jung took out 4 sheets of paper that looked somewhat like their- oh quiz papers. There were huge zeros on top of each paper as he handed each of them their own papers. Sehun could see Chanyeol shivering from the corner of his eye, who could blame him, Sehun was shivering too. 

 

"Now, can you tell me what's wrong with your papers?" Mr. Jung rested his chin on the palm of his hand as he eyed each of them with his piercing eyes. Sehun couldn't help but sweat as he slowly looked through his quiz paper but to his surprise, everything was correct. He blinked again and only found ticks of approval before looking up to face Mr. Jung. 

 

"But, sir, there is nothing wrong."  Mr. Jung nodded and looked at Baekhyun expectantly. "How about you Mr. Byun, do you see any problem with your paper?" Baekhyun scanned through the paper one more time before shaking his head no. Sehun sort of knows he's doomed when even Jongin looks like he's going to pass out. 

 

"How about you, Mr. Kim? Mr. Park? Any problems?" The both of them shook their heads before the teacher leaned back in his chair. "All four of you are wrong." 

 

Sehun felt his heart stopping for about two seconds. He doesn't believe this is happening. "All of you have an attitude problem. Huge attitude problems." Mr. Jung sighed as he made eye contact with Sehun and shook his head. 

 

"Why would the four of you cheat?" 

 

Sehun could feel a drop of sweat running down his face, a nervous habit of his. Sehun could hear Baekhyun's shaky breath all the way from where he was sitting, boy they were in deep . 

 

"I persume that the only reason all of you cheated was because you don't understand maths." Mr. Jung said as he slipped on his glasses and took out his notebook.

 

 "I knew the four of you cheated by how easily you managed to get a hundred percent, I know you are not very strong students but also this was one of the hardest papers I have set in ages." Mr. Jung paused as he scanned through his book one more time before scribbling some notes in it and closing it again. 

 

"Now, since finals are just around the corner, and you obviously need tutoring and a person who can look over you, I'm going to assign all four of you to a mentor." Mr. Jung cleared his throat before he continued. 

 

"In the next few months, if I don't see improvement in your performances, I will send a letter to your parents stating that abrasive action must be taken. I will let this quiz slide, but I need to see improvement, am I clear?" 

 

All four of them nodded simultaneously before Mr. Jung slid off his glasses and pointed towards the door indicating for them to get out. They walked out slowly, with their heads down. Sehun was just relieved that not a word of this was getting to his parents, he really didn't need a year of grounding. 

 

"That was close man, my parents would have skinned me alive!" Baekhyun said as he ed his collar. "I'm just surprised he didn't question your hickey." Chanyeol pointed out, making Baekhyun rub the area around the pinkish bite. 

 

"That was a close call huh Baekhyun? I was about to take off your shirt and Seohyun walks in, looking like she'd slaughter me if I took off another button." Jongin rolled up his sleeves and put an arm around Baekhyun's waist. 

 

"Guys, I'm just horrified who I'm going to be partnered with." Sehun let out, earning a pat on the back by Chanyeol. "Look man it's going to be fine! We'll all probably be mentored by really smart quiet kids who join the school's math club for fun." Chanyeol said with a reassuring smile. 

 

Baekhyun stopped in his tracks and everyone looked at him weirdly, he's usually the one walking in front of them. "A club...." Baekhyun repeated with a smile. Chanyeol cocked his head to the side and gave Baekhyun a confused look. "Yes, the math club." 

 

Baekhyun nodded his head and looked straight ahead, making zero eye contact with any of them. "Guys, meet me after school, my house we've got a lot to discuss." And with that, he ran off towards the front door, skipping the last 20 minutes of school, like he usually does. 

 

"I wonder what he has in that head of his this time." Jongin says as he walked towards his locker lazily. Sehun shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets. "No idea." 

 

 

***

 

Sehun knocked on Baekhyun's front door, expecting the latter to open up and greet him but to his surprise, it was his lovely mother opening the door and asking him to go to the basement saying that Baekhyun was expecting him. 

 

"I'll be right down with some fresh donuts and soda for you!" Mrs. Byun says, as Sehun was half way down the steps to the basement. Before opening up the door, he realized there was a badly written sign on the door saying 'Club members only' but he decided to brush it off and go in. 

 

Baekhyun was there, on the badly ripped single sofa in the middle of the room. Behind the sofa, there was a mobile white board with some magnetic marker pens on it and still Sehun wonders, what the heck is Baekhyun up to? 

 

"Take a seat." Baekhyun pointed out to the three cushions laying the floor. "Wait, I'm supposed to sit on this tiny thing?" Sehun questioned as he examined the pretty much hard pillow. 

 

"Just sit we don't have all da―" Baekhyun was cut off by the sound of the door opening to reveal Mrs. Byun and behind her were Chanyeol and Jongin. 

 

"Oh! Baekhyun your other friends have arrived. I just came down to bring some snacks." Mrs. Byun said as she put down the tray on the floor before leaving the room. 

 

"Welcome Jongin and Chanyeol, please take a seat." The two of them looked skeptical but sat down on the, horridly uncomfortable pillows. 

 

"Today I, in my greatness, have created a club called," Baekhyun stood up, took a marker pen and started scribbling in his messy handwriting on the white board. Jongin squinted his eyes and read out, "Rebel Against Teachers Society?" Baekhyun turned around and pointed his pen to Jongin and nodded "Yes Jongin, that is correct."

 

Sehun was speechless. How were they supposed to get away with something like this? "Baekhyun, how are we supposed to get away with this?" Sehun said asked, earning nods from everyone. 

 

"Well you see, it's been 7 months into the school year and how many times have all of you been called into the principal's office? Chanyeol?" Baekhyun nodded towards Chanyeol, urging him to speak. 

 

Chanyeol started counting with his fingers and looked up, "Do I count in the thing that happened today?" Baekhyun nodded and Chanyeol continued counting. 

 

"Probably about 8 times" Baekhyun looked pleased as he looked at everyone, crossing his arms. "That was just Chanyeol, I don't want to know about the two of you." Baekhyun eyed Jongin and Sehun before continuing his rant.

 

“So I have decided to create a rebellion, it’s opened to everyone who wants to discuss topics such as; wanting to make teachers suffer.” All of them looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes and the room was silent, heck, you could cut the tension with a knife.

 

Sehun cleared his throat before deciding to speak out. “And what exactly do we do in this little rebellion club?” Baekhyun smirked evilly at Sehun before looking down and started playing with his nails.

 

“What any rebellion would do. Plan and destroy.”

 

 

***

 

Sehun got to school early today, the rebel society Baekhyun has made was going to do their first rebel move. He was not too excited about it but he really has nothing else to do so he decided to join in.

 

“Alright, here’s the plan.” Baekhyun said to all of them who were at the school’s front door. “So, I have three walkie-talkies, this is important. I need Chanyeol to stand at the front door and Jongin to stand at the back entrance to watch out for when Mr. Jung comes.” Jongin and Chanyeol nodded as Baekhyun opened up his sling bag and handed them walkie-talkies each.

 

“As soon as you see him, you have to tell me, got it?” Baekhyun instructed to the overly eager boys in front of him, playing with their walkie-talkies. Baekhyun looked over to Sehun and gave him an encouraging smile. “You will have to follow me.” Sehun took a deep breath. He could do this.

 

“Alright get into positions everybody. Let’s go Sehun.” All four of them split up and went different directions, leaving only Chanyeol standing infront of the door, still playing with his walkie-talkie.

 

“Baekhyun, what exactly are we going to do in his office?” Sehun asked as Baekhyun increased his walking speed, for a small guy he sure was fast.

 

“Just follow my lead alright, look we are here.” Baekhyun tried opening the door but it was locked. Sehun looked at Baekhyun expectantly before the latter looked at him and smirked. “Don’t worry, I stole the spare key to his office yesterday from the library.” Baekhyun reached into his pocket and took out a rusty key, which looked like it hasn’t been touched in ages.

 

He unlocked the door with one swift jerk of his wrist. The both of them took a look around to see if the coast was clear, which apparently it was, before scurrying in and closing the door quietly.

 

Baekhyun took out his walkie-talkie and started talking into it. “Is there any sign of the enemy?” Baekhyun asked seriously before a “Negative” was heard from both Jongin and Chanyeol.

 

“Sehun go to his pen holder and take out the ink of all the pens.” Baekhyun said as he looked at the telephone on Mr. Jung’s table. He reached into his bag, took out a pair of scissors, snipping off the cables that made the telephone function. Sehun nodded before doing exactly what Baekhyun commanded him to do. He unscrewed the ends of the pens and took out the tubes of ink that were inside.

 

It took him approximately 3 minutes to do all the pens before he looked up to see Baekhyun taking out the batteries to the air conditioning remote.

 

“Where do I put the ink?” Sehun asked as he held up the thin tubes. Baekhyun opened the entrance of his bag, indicating for Sehun to throw it in there, which he did.

 

“Okay, I need your help for the next one.” Baekhyun said as he reached inside his bag to reveal two bottles of yellow liquid. Sehun took a bottle and looked at Baekhyun. “What is this?”

 

Baekhyun smirked and took of the lid to the bottle. “Cooking oil.” Sehun opened the lid and stared at the oily substance in the bottle before a cloth hit him in the face.

 

“Wipe it all over his table and everything you think he might touch, I’ll do the floor.” Baekhyun said as he started pouring generous amounts on his own cloth before rubbing it on the floor.

 

Sehun started wiping the table and everything on it with oil, he made sure not to get too much on his hands because oil can be a major . Sehun was about to wipe some oil on the windowpanes before Chanyeol’s muffled voice was heard in the walkie-talkie. “The enemy is on the way to his base, I repeat, the enemy is on the way to his base.”

 

Sehun rushed to close the almost empty bottle in his hand before putting it inside Baekhyun’s sling bag. The two boys rushed out and locked the door in record time, running away from the crime scene they have made.

 

After they were sure they were out of sight, Baekhyun looked at Sehun and gave him a high five. Baekhyun brought the walkie-talkie to his mouth and smiled “First rebel move was a success, I repeat, a success.”

 

 

***

 

Mr. Jung was late to class that same day, when he came he was limping and had a shiny layer of sweat on his forehead. “Hello class, sorry I was late, there has been a little mishap in my office that I do not want to discuss.”

 

Sehun chuckled into the back of his hand, this was what revenge felt like. It felt lovely. Baekhyun turned around to give Sehun a wink before Mr. Jung asked the class to take out their textbooks.

 

The bell rang soon after and everyone was rushing out of the class. “Sehun, Jongin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun please stay behind please.” The four boys paused in their tracks and went to the teacher’s table waiting for Mr. Jung to speak.

 

“Okay, I have gotten all of you mentors and I expect that during your free time you will study with them,” Mr. Jung paused and flipped through his name list book before landing on a page.

 

“So, Chanyeol’s mentor is Kim Jongdae, Baekhyun’s is Lee Donghae, Jongin’s mentor should be Lee Taemin and as for Sehun,” Mr. Jung scanned through his book and looked up at Sehun. “Yours should be Kim Junmyeon. You are dismissed now.”

 

Sehun’s mouth fell open. Well, . Kim Junmyeon, just the name he wanted to hear. How bloody lovely.

 

As they were walking out Jongin nudged Sehun suggestively while Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked like they couldn’t contain their laughter.

 

“Nice going Sehun!” Chanyeol let out loud enough for the entire first floor to hear. Sehun cursed under his breath, his friends would never let go of this incident.

 

“Shut up, Park.” Sehun put his hands in his pockets. Why Kim Junmyeon out of every person in the school?

 

“It really is arse luck isn’t it huh?” Jongin chuckled out before Baekhyun joined in on the teasing too.

 

“It’s more like fate!” Baekhyun said, earning more laughter from Jongin and Chanyeol. At these times, Sehun appreciates his patience or he could swear that he would have castrated all three of his friends by now.

 

From behind them, a loud scoff was heard and all four of them turned their heads to see who the source was. The boy was short, not too short Sehun thought. The shorter male stared at Chanyeol’s face before talking.

 

“Hi, you must be Chanyeol?”

 

Chanyeol nodded, making the shorter boy smile up at him looking very much like a feline. “I am your mentor, Jongdae. I’m good at maths but at everything else, nice to meet you.” The boy, Jongdae, held out his hand which Chanyeol gladly took and shook it firmly.

 

“Hi mentor, I am Chanyeol, you already knew that though and as you know, I’m at maths! Nice meeting you.” Chanyeol let go of Jongdae’s hand. Sehun rolled his eyes, everyone’s mentors are really nice except for his. Now he really hopes that Mr. Jung gets an injury from all the oil in his office.

 

“This is my number so call me whenever you are free so I can mentor you.” Jongdae said as he handed Chnayeol a piece of paper with messy numbers on it. Chanyeol nodded before the older man turned to look at Sehun with soft eyes. “Hey, you are Sehun right? Junmyeon is mentoring you, no?” Jongdae asked before Sehun nodded reluctantly, his face turned into a scowl.

 

“Junmyeon told me to tell you that the mentoring starts today after school, at the library.” Jongdae said, before giving him an encouraging smile. Sehun’s face dropped, Junmyeon and whatever his problem is.

 

“Tell him I have plans.” Sehun spat. He didn’t mean to sound so harsh but he couldn’t stand the idea of him and Kim Junmyeon, reading out of a math textbook, together, in a quiet bloody library.

 

Jongdae took a step back, his face expression unchanging. “Oh ho no way man, he never takes no as an answer. See you later!” Jongdae said the last line while giving Chanyeol a wave before running off.

 

Sehun groaned. He was not prepared for the torture Junmyeon was going to put him through. He was too young and he wants to live the rest of his life without getting his s ripped out by Junmyeon.

 

***

 

The last bell rang and Sehun groaned. He usually felt happy but he really had no time feel happy now because he had to go for a mentoring session with Junmyeon, which to him is equivalent to hell on earth. He was also feeling slightly left out because today The Rebel Against Teachers Society was having their second meeting and a little celebration for committing their first rebel move.

 

But Sehun wasn’t there, no, no not at all. Instead he found himself outside the school library, mumbling profanities under his breath cursing the day Junmyeon’s parents decided to have him. When Sehun went in, his eyes landed on Junmyeon straight away.

 

The latter was looking through a textbook, ignoring Sehun completely as he took a seat right next to him. After what seemed like ages, Junmyeon looked up towards Sehun and his eyes hardened. .

 

“So you finally arrived, I was hoping you got choked or something.” Junmyeon said with a glare. Two can play at this game.

 

“Funny how you mentioned choking out of everything else, how are you?” Sehun rested his chin on his palm and shot Junmyeon a glare too. Junmyeon rolled his eyes and opened the textbook in front of him with aggressiveness.

 

“Why do you and your low life friends always have to sink all the way down to jokes?” Junmyeon said half-heartedly as he flipped through the pages, scanning them quickly. Sehun smirked.

 

“It’s because we know you can’t handle it. Ha. Ha.” Sehun laughed sarcastically, causing Junmyeon to pinch Sehun’s ear making the latter’s face turn into all shades of discomfort before letting go.

 

“Hey! What was that fo―” Sehun was cut off by an angered Junmyeon. “Listen here you dumb , I have been assigned to mentor you so your grades can increase and also Mr. Jung is giving me extra credit if he sees that you improve.” Junmyeon slid the textbook in front of Sehun and pointed towards a question.

 

“Now, please try to do this.” Sehun looked at it and looked back at Junmyeon angrily. “Look, you can’t just tear me away from an important meeting and force me to do math, that’s not human!” Sehun said as he pushed the textbook back towards Junmyeon.

 

Junmyeon rubbed his temples before looking at Sehun seriously. “I will be nicer if you start on this.” Junmyeon pushed the textbook back to Sehun, which the latter sighed at.

 

“What’s the magic word?” Sehun asked, to a very irritated Junmyeon. “Sehun, I am not going to play this game with you.” Junmyeon responded, tapping on the question and looking at Sehun expectantly.

 

“Then I guess I’m not going to do it then.” Sehun leaned back against the chair and picked at his nails, causing Junmyeon to sigh inwardly before mumbling a soft “Please.”

 

Sehun sat upright and started doing the question. “That wasn’t too hard, was it?”

 

 

***

 

“He was so annoying!” Sehun groaned into his phone. Baekhyun on the other side of the line was laughing his head off.

 

“All I can say is that the two of you are probably going to end up together by the end of the year.” Baekhyun said, making Sehun scrunch up his nose in disgust.

 

Sehun was doing math homework that Junmyeon gave him while talking on the phone with Baekhyun. Sehun knew this wasn’t the best way to learn but he supposed anything is better than doing math all by himself.

 

“Look man, he even gave me math homework! Does your mentor do that?” There was a long pause before Baekhyun responded. “No, not yet at least.” Sehun rubbed his forehead. He really wished that he didn’t cheat on that quiz now.

 

“I find it cute that the two of you like each other.” Baekhyun teased, making Sehun’s face red.

 

“Baekhyun how many times do I have to tell you! I really, really, really don’t like him at all.” Sehun said confidently. How could he like Junmyeon, heck, he hated him.

 

Sehun could feel Baekhyun smirking all the way from the other end of the phone, making him want to beat the living out of Baekhyun.

 

“Suit yourself buddy.” Baekhyun said before continuing. “Oh right Sehun I almost forget to tell you, we have a new member Chanyeol is bringing in to our Society so please drag your all the way here at maybe around 3 o’clock.” Sehun nodded even though Baekhyun couldn’t see it.

 

 

“Alright then, see you.”

 

“Bye bye!”

 

 

***

 

“So let’s give a warm welcome to our newest member, Jongdae!” Baekhyun announced as he pulled Jongdae to the front. Jongdae made a little bow while blowing out kisses as everyone else in the room was cheering.

 

Jongin put up his hand, and cleared his throat. “But how do we know whether to trust him or not.” Jongdae didn’t seem fazed by the question, in fact, he smiling ear to ear.

 

“Well Jongin, we need to build this empire so we have to take some minor risks.” Chanyeol said out loud making Baekhyun nod in agreement.

 

Jongdae looked around the room, looking as if he wanted to say something and he soon did. “I really hate the teachers in our school, their bastards really, Especially Mrs. Kim. Jesus, she’s like walking hell.”

 

“I guess that’s really all the proof I need, welcome Jongdae!” Jongin said as he and Jongdae high-fived. Sehun could get used to the idea of newer people joining this group to make it bigger, they could get a lot more done with more people.

 

“Baekhyun, which teacher are we targeting next anyways?” Sehun asked curiously as he readjusted the pillow he was sitting on. These things are not comfortable.

 

“Well, I’ve been thinking of doing smaller sized pranks to the teachers who we don’t necessarily care about and I think since Jongdae is a new member, we should let him pick.” Baekhyun smirked towards Jongdae’s direction, earning a larger smirk from the latter before he stood up and walked to the front.

 

“Gladly.” Jongdae said evilly as he picked up a marker pen and started drawing on the white board.

 

“Second target: Mrs. Kim”

 

 

***

 

 

“This is her car right?” Sehun asked before getting a nod by Jongdae.

 

“Alright I’ll keep a look out and you four do it, hurry.” Baekhyun said in a low whisper, fixing his sling bag slightly. The four boys nodded before doing what they were supposed to do.

 

In a few minutes, all the tires were punctured and they had managed to create small scratches near the front door. Now for the last part, Sehun thought. This part was slightly tricky.

 

“Baekhyun, the honey.” Sehun asked, making Baekhyun nod and throw his sling bag to Jongdae, who caught it. Jongdae nodded to Sehun and the latter picked up the biggest rock he could find. He held his breath and looked down at the rock he was holding, he prayed that Mrs. Kim’s car alarm wouldn’t go off.

 

He threw the rock towards the window as hard as he could, making an alarm sound echo through out the open parking lot. Sehun’s eyes widened before a jar of honey was given to him, making him open the lid in a rush before smearing it all over the driver seat and the steering wheel of the car.

 

He managed to do that in less then a minute before the five of them started running off, Sehun still holding the empty honey jar in his hand. They didn't stopped running until they were very sure they were out of sight.

 

They were exhausted and sweaty after non-stop running for the past few minutes. All of them were leaning on the walls, side by side.

 

“That felt so good.” Jongdae said as his panting slowed down slightly. “All those years of detention finally paid off.” Chanyeol smiled at Jongdae giving him a pat on the back. “It was worth it, wasn’t it.” Chanyeol stood up straight and put an arm around Jongdae’s neck, shaking the latter while cheering out loud.

 

“So worth it.” Jongdae said, smiling ear to ear. Baekhyun stood up straight and stood infront of the four other boys. He was still panting slightly but he started talking anyways. “Second rebel move has been a success.” Baekhyun paused as he smiled at Sehun. “I repeat a success.”

 

“Rebel Move?” A voice asked from behind them. The five of them turned stiff, none of them daring to see who was behind them. Things were quiet for a few seconds before Jongdae took the initiative to turn around and let out the fakest chuckle ever.

 

 

“Junmyeon my man! Haha what are you doing at this part of town?” The rest of them turned around, each having their own nervous smile. Junmyeon looked confused if anything, he raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

 “I could ask the same about you, Jongdae” Junmyeon paused for a bit, eyeing the five of them cautiously before continuing. “Well, Mrs. Kim sent me out to find a culprit of a crime and―” Junmyeon came to an abrupt stop when he realized Sehun was holding an empty honey jar in his hand.

 

“Oh my god! It was you! I knew you were up to something.” Junmyeon exclaimed as he started darting of in the other direction, mumbling things under his breath. All five of them looked at each other with panic before chasing up to Junmyeon.

 

“Junmyeon please Junmyeon! Don’t report us.” Chanyeol pleaded making everyone make sounds of agreement except for Junmyeon who was ignoring them and looking straight ahead, walking faster than before.

 

“C’mon Junmyeon you wouldn’t report me, right? We’re friends!” Jongdae said as he grabbed onto Junmyeon’s shoulder. Junmyeon shook off the hand while shaking his head.

 

 

 

 

 

“My mother is going to bruise me if I get expelled again!” Baekhyun yelled at Junmyeon who really didn’t care.

 

“Wait guys let me talk to him.” Sehun said to the other four. They stopped, watching Sehun catch up to the older man while trying to tug at his blazer.

 

Junmyeon side-eyed Sehun weirdly, not stopping in his tracks to look at him completely. Sehun however, knew that the only way to get Junmyeon’s attention was to do something unusual so he did.

 

“Junmyeon you are making me do this.” Sehun said as he pulled Junmyeon into an empty classroom, holding onto his arms making it impossible for the shorter male to move. After a lot of struggling and tugging Junmyeon looked at Sehun with angry eyes.

 

“Let me go!” Junmyeon bit on Sehun’s arm, making the latter flinch. However, he still held a firm grip on Junmyeon’s arms. “Look listen to me!” Sehun told a struggling Junmyeon.

 

“No! , no! I will not listen to you or your low-life friends. I knew you were up to something, I knew it! It must’ve been you who sabotaged Mr. Jung’s office as well! He asked me to help him wipe off all the oil, how could you do something so―” Junmyeon was stopped by a pair of warm lips, pressed up against his own, making him take a step back.

 

Sehun had kissed him, not really thinking. He supposed he wanted him to shut up and that really was it. He hoped anyway.

 

Sehun pulled away, leaving Junmyeon’s lips tinted a lovely shade of red. Sehun could see that Junmyeon was speechless, eyes wide and lips slightly ajar. Junmyeon was breathing heavily while intensely staring into Sehun’s eyes, with no bitterness.

 

“Finally got you to shut the up.” Sehun breathed out. “If you report us to the teacher, I will not improve in my math and I won’t let you get extra credit.”

 

Junmyeon looked like he snapped out of his trans when the words “extra credit’” was mentioned and he quickly held onto Sehun’s wrist and his gazed hardened. “You are going to improve Sehun, I need this credit.”

 

Sehun pulled his wrist away from Junmyeon’s grasp. “Then you are not going to report us.” Junmyeon groaned, making Sehun smirk. “Fine, you win. This whole thing never happened if you promise to improve.” Junmyeon was about to open the door before Sehun cleared his throat, making Junmyeon look back expectantly.

 

“The kiss too, that never happened.”

 

 

***

 

“Oh my god you kissed him.” Baekhyun said out loud. “Alright guys, pay up.” Jongin said with a smirk before everyone started giving him 5 dollar notes as if money came from the sky. Sehun gave everyone a perplexed look before asking, “Why the are all of you paying him?”

 

Jongin smiled sheepishly at Sehun. “We sort of made a bet haha.” Jongin started counting the wad of cash in his hands before stuffing it inside his pocket. Sehun shook his head.

 

“I don’t believe you betted on that.” Sehun said as he crossed his arms over his chest. “It was bound to happen some day and it did, not my problem.”

 

“Wait, so did he say anything about reporting us?” Jongdae asked with hopeful eyes. Sehun smiled, “No, he won’t report as long as he is mentoring me.” Jongdae nodded, looking more relieved.

 

“Wait, so this means that The Kim Junmyeon, knows about our society and chooses not to do anything about it?” Chanyeol asked, confused.

 

Sehun was confused too. He really did think that Junmyeon would have done anything to get him expelled, but instead he brushes it off and claims that he needs extra credit, does Junmyeon even need extra credit?

 

“I guess so.”

 

Jongdae nudged Baekhyun’s arm, making the latter smile mischievously. “Wow he must like you a lot.” Baekhyun said with a smirk that Sehun couldn’t stand.

 

“He’s doing it for the extra credit.” Sehun let out, obviously uncomfortable by all the teasing he’s getting.

 

Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows, making sure that Sehun felt uncomfortable. Sehun finds himself looking down towards his shoes to avoid Baekhyun’s gaze making everything ten times worse.

 

“LOOK! HE’S SHY!” Chanyeol yelled out. Sehun looked up towards Chanyeol with angry eyes.

 

“Why you little―” Sehun was cut off by his own war cry, jumping onto Chanyeol by surprise making the latter fall down miserably. Sehun was trying to choke him, but the other three men in the room had pulled him away from the now, groaning Chanyeol.

 

Sehun was trying to break free from the three men holding onto him for their dear life, until the sound of the door opening made them all pause in the mids of their actions.

 

“Baekhyun your package―” Mrs. Byun walked in and widened her eyes at the sight of three boys holding down Sehun and a very hurt Chanyeol on the floor.

 

“Uh, your package arrived.” Mrs. Byun put the package on the floor before taking one long glance at the small group, walking out soon after leaving the five of them staring at the door.

 

“Oh boy! It has arrived!” Baekhyun exclaimed. He let go of Sehun before skipping along to his package on the floor, picking it up and examining it. He tore it open carefully, smiling as he did so.

 

“What is that Baekhyun?” Jongin asked as he approached the smaller man to see what the package was. The rest of them followed Jongin’s lead, crowding around Baekhyun.

 

“Well, it is one of the weapons for our next rebel move.” Baekhyun finally managed to rip the whole thing open, revealing a box that had a picture of a professional slingshot on it.

 

“Woah, this must’ve coasted a lot.” Sehun said as he felt the box in Baekhyun’s hands. Everyone was in awe except for Baekhyun who was smirking.

 

“Nothing for you to worry about young child.” Baekhyun moved away from the crowd making all of them follow him.

 

“All we need to think about now is for who to pull our next rebel move on.”

 

 

 

***

 

“This is a simple question Sehun, think.” Sehun was in the library with Junmyeon again. They have been doing it everyday for the past week, for at least an hour a day. To Sehun’s surprise, he didn’t find Junmyeon as annoying anymore and the latter was treating Sehun more like a friend and the insults become more like teasing every time they met up.

 

“Is this correct?” Sehun showed Junmyeon his workings, making the shorter male smile and nod towards Sehun. “For someone so stupid, I’m kind of glad you finally understand this.” Junmyeon said slightly above a whisper, making Sehun roll his eyes and hit Junmyeon on the shoulder.

 

“ you Junmyeon.” Sehun put on a sly smile before his phone vibrated, indicating that he got a message.

 

 

Baekhyun:

 

Tomorrow, 7.30AM, rebel meeting in the first floor toilet.

 

After Sehun read the message he relocked his phone and put it back in his pocket, not realizing that Junmyeon had read it too.


“Sehun, why do you have to do this?” Junmyeon grabbed onto Sehun’s hand and looked him straight in the eye. It didn’t make Sehun uncomfortable, but the position they were sitting in would have made it seem like they were dating so he turned away to look at his textbook, breaking eye contact with Junmyeon.

 

 

“Why do you care?” Sehun replied, not too harshly but enough to make Junmyeon flinch back and release the grip he had on Sehun’s hand.

 

“It’s because I―” Junmyeon paused, making Sehun think whether he really had a reason at all to into his business.

 

“―I like you okay? I don’t want to see you get expelled and live a horrible life.”

 

Sehun’s eyes looked like they were about to pop out when he looked back up at Junmyeon, who was now all red.

 

“I’ll be careful.” Sehun got up and walked out of the library, leaving his textbook behind and honestly not caring. He could buy a new one for all he cared.

 

He didn’t believe Junmyeon just said it like that. He had so many emotions mixed inside his head, he needs to process this all. He felt mostly confused and he felt like he didn’t want to see Junmyeon again after everything that just happened. Why was Junmyeon such an to him when he actually had feelings for him? Sehun rubbed his temples to shake the confusion out of his head before walking home, silently.

 

 

***

 

“Why are we doing it to Mrs. Park though?” Jongin was the first to ask after all the discussion was made. Baekhyun rolled up his sleeves before responding.

 

“She confiscated my phone in my first year, do you know how angry my mom was?” Baekhyun fiddled with the contents of his bag before zipping it up.

 

Sehun’s eyebrows knitted together, “Actually, I can never see your mom as an angry person she always seems really lovely.” The three other men nodded in agreement.

 

“She’s seems lovely because she thinks we are having study groups together every time all of you come.” Baekhyun said with a nervous smile.

 

“Guys not to be a drag but Taemin wants to meet in about 30 minutes so I suggest we hurry up?” Jongin said as he walked towards the door. The rest of them nodded and the whole group came out of the toilet together.

 

It took them about 6 minutes to reach the parking lot, uncaught so they nodded to each other and took their positions behind a car.

 

“Alright she comes at around 7.45 everyday so we just have to wait for about... now!” A car comes in to the parking lot and parks next to the car they were hiding behind. Baekhyun nodded towards Jongdae, making the latter reach into Baekhyun’s bag and bringing out a small tub of red paint and a packet of tiny marshmallows.

 

Sehun and Jongin poured half the packet inside the already open tub of paint as quickly as they could. The sound of the door opening made them work in haste.

 

Chanyeol, already holding the slingshot in hand, reached into the tub and took out a red painted marshmallow. He carefully aimed for the back of Mrs. Park’s shirt and within a few seconds, the marshmallow was flying mid and ended up successfully hitting the target. Mrs. Park did not seem to realize so Chanyeol continued firing more marshmallows successfully.

 

After she walked too far away, Chanyeol stopped trying to aim and all of them started cleaning up, getting rid of any evidence. After they were sure they had cleaned everything up, they ran back into school, being a minute early, even.

 

All of them smiled at each other before Baekhyun high-fived Chanyeol and congratulated him for his great aim.

 

“We are getting too good at this.” Sehun patted Chanyeol on the back, smiling widely.

 

“Too good.”
 

 

***

 

It was during Sehun’s science period when the whole school was called into the gymnasium for an important meeting. Students were crowding the hall while the prefects were trying to them into the gymnasium in an orderly fashion. Sehun found Jongdae half way and started walking side by side with him.

 

“So why do you think they are gathering all of us?” Sehun asked, making Jongdae shrug.

 

“Beats me, I’m just happy I’m skipping Literature class.”

 

Once everyone was settled in the gymnasium, sitting side by side leaving no gaps between each other, the principal stood in front of them looking serious. Do Kyungsoo, the head prefect, handed the principal a microphone making sure it was already before running off towards the side of the hall eyeing the students.

 

“Good morning, I have gathered all of you here to discuss some serious problems that have been happening for the past two weeks.” The principal’s voice was low, almost angry.

 

“There have been some pranksters running around, playing horrible pranks on the teachers.”

 

Sehun felt his pulse increase as Jongdae suddenly grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly.

 

“I expect that whoever is doing this will step foreward before I start calling out potential suspects.”

 

Everyone was looking around hoping to see someone put up their hand and turn themselves in but nobody did. Sehun could feel a drop of sweat run down his neck. He was so nervous and it looked like the principal was getting impatient.

 

“Alright I see nobody is going to admit anything so I’m going to call out potential suspects to be interrogated by the two policemen we have requested to come today.” The principal looked at Kyungsoo and nodded, making the latter bring him a piece of paper.

 

“First suspect, Oh Sehun.” Everybody had their attention on Sehun waiting for him to get out of his seat. Sehun could feel the tears forming in his eyes, he was really going to get it this time.

 

Before Sehun could stand up, a loud voice diverted everyone’s gaze away from Sehun.

 

“It wasn’t him it was me!” Junmyeon yelled. The whole gymnasium gasped as the prefect reluctantly walked towards the very shocked principal. Sehun was frozen, he wanted to say something but he was too shaken up to say a word.

 

Soon enough, the principal and the head prefect escorted Junmyeon out of the gymnasium making everyone chatter loudly.

 

“Wow he just took the fall for us.” Jongdae muttered to a still, very much frozen, Sehun.

 

“Are we just going to let him do that for us?” Sehun’s tears had come out at this point, he was relieved but he also didn’t want to get Junmyeon into trouble.

 

“I don’t see what else we can do.” Baekhyun suddenly appeared, having the same expressionless face that Jongdae had. Sehun and Jongdae got up and walked with Baekhyun, meeting the other two boys outside the gymnasium.

 

“I don’t believe he did that.” Jongin said as soon as all 5 of them were together. 

 

Sehun shook his head and took in a deep breath. Whatever Junmyeon was doing made him feel more confused. How was he going to live with all the guilt that Junmyeon had just made him feel?

 

 

***

 

Sehun went to school everyday, hoping he would find Junmyeon anywhere but there was no sign of the latter. Sehun was starting to give up because it was obvious Junmyeon was avoiding him.

 

Sehun found Junmyeon in the end. He was in the library during recess period. Sehun walked up to him carefully, trying to seem as confident as possible before taking a seat infront of Junmyeon.

 

“Hi Junmyeon.” Sehun cursed when Junmyeon’s first response was to flinch when he made eye contact with Sehun.

 

“Oh hi Sehun, I’m uh― busy.” Junmyeon started arranging all his books in his arm. Sehun was starting to panic so he held onto Junmyeon’s hand making the latter stop moving.

 

They stared at each other for the longest time. Well, more like Sehun trying to lock eyes with Junmyeon who was avoiding eye contact at all costs.

 

Sehun realized that there was something different about Junmyeon. He scanned Junmyeon’s uniform seeing that there was something missing.

 

“Where is your prefect tie?” This question made Junmyeon look at Sehun, at last, before speaking.

 

“I’m not a prefect anymore after committing all those crimes.”  Sehun loosened his grip after hearing this. He knew Junmyeon had a clean record, why would he take the fall just like that?

 

“Why did you do that for me?” Sehun asked, barely above a whisper.

 

“I ask myself the same question everyday and I know this may sound stupid but I think it was because I like you and I should have forced you to stop doing it as soon as I found out.” Junmyeon looked down, now all red and bothered.

 

“And I thought you were mad at me for admitting that I liked you so I thought I just had to do it, I had to take the fall for you,”

 

“I didn’t want to see you get expelled.”

 

Sehun felt all these emotions run through his brain again but that didn’t make him run away, not again. He took big strides around the table and finally stood next to Junmyeon, taking the latters hands in his own.

 

“Junmyeon, I’m sorry I just walked out like that when you told me. I wasn’t mad, I just need some time to think. Please Junmyeon, taking the fall for me that― that isn’t fair for you.”

 

Junmyeon smiled and for a second Sehun wondered why he never thought about how beautiful it was to see Junmyeon happy.

 

“It is fair! You didn’t get expelled and I didn’t get expelled. Plus, I hated being a prefect.”

 

Sehun was speechless. Junmyeon just wanted to make sure Sehun wouldn’t get expelled.

 

“I want to make it up to you then.” Sehun took a step foreward and caressed Junmyeon’s face. He leaned in and pressed his lips on Junmyeon’s, this time the latter actually kissing him back.

 

The kiss was short and brief, but lovely nevertheless.

 

“This time, the kiss happened. Am I clear?” Sehun smiled down at Junmyeon, who was blushing a bright red.

 

Junmyeon nodded, making Sehun hug the smaller man tightly.

 

“I’m have to admit, I’m going to miss all of your goddamn insults.”

 

“You don’t have to miss them when I’m going to continue on with them.”

 

 

***

 

The five group members were in Baekhyun’s basement, this time having a quiet discussion about the status of their society.

 

“So what are we going to do with this club?” Chanyeol asked sadly, making Baekhyun frown too.

 

“I guess we are going to have to say good bye to it.” Baekhyun looked like he really didn’t want to say those words but it was for their own good.

 

All of them looked between each other with a sad smile. All good things had to some to an end.

 

Out of all, Baekhyun seemed the saddest as he rubbed the remaining drawings on the white board.

 

“Let’s go then.” Jongin said as Baekhyun finished rubbing everything off. All five of them retreated from the stuffy room and turned of the lights to their meeting room for the last time.

 

Sehun had the courtesy of tearing off the ‘Club members only’ sign before running up the stairs, leaving only memories behind.