Not with you pt.5

10 years...

Jackson's POV

Why is she here? That gir-no that betch. She still got the guts to go to this wedding after what she did to Youngji. I need to talk to her.

"What are you doing here?" 

"I got invited. Problem?"

"Yes! You almost kill her!"

"that is what she get for breaking his heart." She mumbled. 

"I can hear you!"

"Whatever." She walk away.

Author's POV

It is the day. It all is happening too fast. She didn't know if she is ready to be called wife or married woman or mother (which is she not yet). Mark is nervous too. Who said he didn't? Will he be a good husband to his love? Nothing they should worry about right? Anyway, there he is (Mark) standing infront Youngji. 

"Youngji neomu yeppo~" Mark whisper to her ears. She smiles.

"Mark, do you take Youngji as your wife for the rest of your life? Blablablablablabla. Blablabla" You know what I mean by blablabla

"I do." He said.

"Youngji, Do you take Mark as your husband  blablablablabla" 

"I do."

"Okay. If there anyone that want to object please say no-"

"I OBJECT THIS WEDDING!!" Jackson said. 

The guest gasp. Jackson quickly grab Youngji's hands and run away with him. Of course Mark run toward them but he can't catch them. Why? Jackson already drive her with his car. What else can Mark do? He use his car to follow them.

Youngji's POV

"Yaa! YAAA!! WANG JACKSON!!"

"Shut up Heo Youngji!!"

"I am Married!!"

"Shiit! He is following us."

"Of course he would!"

"I thought I ask you to shut your ing mouth up!"

Silence can be hear all the way to somewhere he is driving. I look at the mirror above. Mark is still following us. Jackson drive faster. Fast like the Formula 1 driver (you know what I mean). I think Mark lost us. Then he stopped driving.

"Jackson."

"Youngji. I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me." He slap his face few time. It remind me the time when we do the acting class with Jong Ok unnie. The romeo and juliet. I hold his hands.

"Jackson. Stop. This is so not like you. Where is the Jackson I knew? What did you do to my bestfriend?" Youngji didn't know that when she said the word bestfriend hit him hard. It stings him. 

"Youngji... Actually, I love you. Since we met. I had this wierd feelings everytime we are together. It is different. It feels different than me with other girl or friends even my family."

"You said that bestfriend dating eachother is stupid??!!"

"I know. I regret that I said that. I always thought that you thought of me as brother or bestfriend. Not as crush or something." 

"I like you too...but you do know I am getting married."

"I know. But I just can't let it go." He hug me. I can feel my back wet. It is not my sweat but his tears. I hug him back.

"I love you." He said. I break the hug.

"I..."

_______________________

I know it is short. Because it is 500 words. Really 500 words. Anyway how was it? Boring? Stupid? Wierd? 

I am really sorry. I've not update around 5 days. Usually I update it 2/3/4 days right? I've told you readers I'm getting busy. School.

Should I do the few years later? Of course I am. If you don't want to, I'll just do the Ver.2

Love you readers. 유v유