2024: Not with you pt.2

10 years...

Jackson's POV

 After we said goodbye to eachother, I bring Mark to an alley.

"Why?"

"Why 'why'?"

"You are getting married...to my bestfriend."

"Yeah, I'll marry her. Problem?"

"Yes! I love her!"

"Love her? You love her? After what you said making her heart broke."

"What do you mean? What did I say?"

"6 years ago, you said: Why would I date my bestfriend? Isn't dating your bestfriend is stupid? Yes, she heard that. She said to me that she wanted to confess to you."

"She likes me? I thought she only see me as brother."

"That is what you thought not her."

"Do you even love her?"

"Does this look like a joke? I'm serious when it come to this!" He said after he snatch the invitation from my hand.

"Why..with you?"

"What is wrong with me and Youngji together?! Is it a crime to do such things?" I shake my head saying no.

"Then why wou- nevermind, you'll never undstand these." he said, walking away after giving back the invitation to my hand.

I can't, I love her. That is what you get for not waiting for the girl's confession. It is true then, about what we said. That we will never married to eachother. I can't do anything now, I'm too late. All I can do for her is congratulate their marrige. Mark is a good guy eventhough he is a little bit shy, but good guys never get the girl, he got the girl.

Mark's POV

Flashback

2017(the 6 years ago means that its not even whole 7 year)

Me, N and Jackson meet eachother in the hallway after the peformance. I saw someone walking toward us but the hide behind something.

"Jackson, I always caught you hanging out with Youngji, are you guys like...dating eachother?" N ask him

"Me and her? dating? No way! Why would date my bestfriend? Isn't dating your bestfriend is stupid?" Jackson reply to him.

I look around and see a figure walking away. It was Youngji. Did she heard that?

"Guys, I'll be back." I said to both of them. I run toward Youngji who is entering her waiting room.

"Youngji.." She begin to cry.

"Don't cry, just...let it all out." I said as I fix her bang.

"I....love...him." I stop touching her hair. *soft I thought.

"You love him?" she nod

"I want to confess but after hearing him said that..." She cry harder.

"Don't cry..." I cupped her face and wipe her tears with my thumbs.

"Hmm where did the bright girl go? What happen to her?" I said while looking around like searching for someone. She give me her silent laugh. Her laugh are cute.... what did I just say?

"Thanks Mark" She said after she hug me. The moment she hug me I feel something. It feels wierd but comfortable. It feels warmer and full of..... she break yhe hug.

"You are a great guy." She smile then laugh. Why do I feel my cheeks are burning?

End of flashback

"Ouch.." I hit my head at the light pole.

Wait, where am I? How did I get here? Ouch, my head hurts bad. Maybe I hit too hard. What is this? Why do I feel like something more like water dripping to my hands? Oh uh... It is raining. I didn't even bring my umbrella. Wait... Her house is near here. I quickly run to her house. Hit her doorbell times.

"I'M COMING!! why now?" she mumbled. She look surprised when she look at me.

"MARK OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! IT IS RAINING! QUICK COME INSIDE!" she said. She grab my hand and pull me into her house. Great! I'm soaking wet. She'll have to mop her floor. Then she hand me a towel and some clothes. This is mine. How did sh- oh. okay. After taking a shower we meet at her living room.

"Done?" she ask me.

"Yeah" "What are you doing? You are not a little kid anymore, you shouldn't play in the rain."

"Whaa?? I forgot my umbrella and now you accusing me for playing in the rain."

"Well, you were wet."

"It is raining Youngji."

"One more thing."

"Yes babe."

"Don't call me that. Anyway, what are the theme?" she ask making me facepalm myself.

"Hmm what about sky blue?" I suggest.

"Good enough." she agree.

"I'm buying your dress" I tell her

"Why would you?"

"Because I am your husband."

"We are not even married yet. Do you even know hot yo chose dress?"

"Of course. If you chose the dress, I think I could die of waiting for you to pick your wedding dress."

"Okay." She hug me. Her body is warm. I could use her to warm my body instead of using blanket. She break the hug but I hug her thighter.

"Lets stay like this for a moment. Your body is warm."

"Eyy. Your body is cold, you could use blankets now. wait let me get it for you." She escaped from the hug and come back with a blanket.

      ________________________

Hello readers~ I have a problem with intetnet connection and the toolbar is disappear. I'll fix it. I have to rewrite this chapter again since it is lost when I leave it for a few minute. Dayumn.. school.. ㅠ-ㅠ I'm getting busier nowadays. I represent the school in a sport. Then, school sport then subjects. So much work.

New subbies~

Ngocman

ohsayhunn

_charie9_

betty974xD

mrvnrky (hard to type yours actually)

daniellarozen

diahwn_

venusangelic

Cutepanda

YangIceTea (your username though)

shazlyn

cutesue

♡ all of you subbies, readers, silent readers. Comment helps me. Tell me if I spelled your username wrong.