Not with you pt.4

10 years...

유~유 I want to watch dream knight eng sub. Do anyone know where can I find ep 3 eng sub?

☆_______♡______☆

Mark's POV

"AAAHHH!" 

"Youngji! Where are you?!" I walk around her house after heard her screaming. I almost forgot about JB so I hang up on him. I walk to the kitchen and found Youngji lay on floor. 

"Youngji! Wake up!" I shake her body but no response. Is this...no it can't be. I carry her bridal style outside her house. Running around like mad, luckily the rain stopped a while ago. After waiting a while I finally found a taxi.

"Quick! Bring me to xxx Hospital." That was fast. The driver drive about 90-100 km/h . 

Skip to when Youngji got treat.

"Doctor, how is she?"

" As you know, her head is bleeding. Overall, she is fine, she will wake up about 2 or 3 days." The doctor said.

"Can I visit her now?" He nod.

 

"Youngji..." I squeez her hand but not hard.

"MARK!!" Here come Jaebum, Jr. and....Jackson.

"Ya! What did you do to her?!" Jackson said holding my shoulder. 

"Hey! I won't harm her! I found her on the floor earlier." I said.

"How is she?" Jr. ask

"She is fine just some bleeding" I said earning glare from Jackson. 

Wait...I found her on floor. Her head was bleeding. I couldn't find anything on blood , I mean the weapon someone used to hit her. How could this happen? Who would do such things? Did Youngji do anything wrong to the person? 

 

3 days later...

She still has not wake up..yet. Our wedding is near. I never thought I would cry.

"Tsk. Pathetic." Jackson said. 

"Pathetic yourself!"

"I"m out. JB will come soon. Or maybe some Kara members."After he walk out a figure come in. It was JB...and Hara. It took me a while ti figure who the lady is.

"Waah! I never thought I would see this man cry" JB joke.

"Youngji..." Hara said shaking Youngji's body gently. Then I feel like someone touching my cheek.

"Don't cry. Why would this tough man cry?" She spoke. Youngji spoke. I hug her maybe a little to tight. The Hara hug and then JB hug...JB hugged? That is wierd. Nevermind him. Youngji waking up is ..... 

 

Yuri's POV

3 days ago...(flasback)

"Why are you doing here?" She ask me.

"Ask yourself what you did to Jackson"

"AAAHH!" Youngji scream. Mark still call someone. Used this chance to hit Youngji. I'm not stupid enaugh to leave the thing I hit her head with here. I can hear footsteps. Youngji fell on floor. CUPBOARD!! Of course... I fit there. I should hide there.

 

Now.

YR: Hey Jackson...

JS: Hi Yuri.

YR: I have something to confess..

JS: What is it???

YR: You know that Youngji got into the hospital because she is bleeding right?

JS: Yeah...

YR: I'm the one that hit her.

JS: WHAAAATT!! YOU CRAZY??!!

YR: YES I'M CRAZY!! WHAT WILL YOU DO? SUE ME??!!

 

I heard someone bang the door. It was Jackson. He grab me by the collar. He should not do that to a girl.

"Why are you so stupid?! You think by hitting her untill bleeding is make your problems go!! She is getting married!! Do you love Mark that much??!" He yelled at me.

"I didn't do it because I like Mark! It because of you!!" I shout on him. He made his confused look.

"Me?"

"YES! IT'S HURT SEEING YOU HURT OKAY!!" I earn a slap from him.

"I don't need your help. You think by killing Youngji will make me happy?! It making me more sad!" With that, he just leave.

 

☆______♡______☆

I'm done with this chapter. 

유~유 1 unsubscribe. Good thing I didn't the shout out to her/him.

The ??? is Yuri. Sorry for making her look like sasaeng fangirl and evil. 

It is 2200 pm here and I feel sleepy. soo 으-으 

I got busy lately because of school.Dayumm. Bye guys. Mental Abuse To Human is waiting for me.