One.

Trials and tribulations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Siwon’s looks and personality are world renowned and so are his impeccable manners, his gentlemanly ways, his wealth and his unparalleled faith in the Almighty. But little do people know that he is known for his other, more significant trait that he lets loose every once in a while and only his close associates know just what the reason is behind it. And every single time, it is for the same reason.

 

During that momentary behavioural shift, the usually cheery Choi Siwon loses his calm and collected demeanour. It’s also when his mind starts to assume things and thinks irrationally. He knows that he has fallen prey to this bad habit, the habit that is deemed to be one of the seven sins in the Holy Bible. And being an ardent and a devout Christian, he tries hard to reflect upon his sinful ways and better himself. But of course, when you’re having an absolutely adorable and a deliciously gorgeous looking cutie-patootie as your boyfriend who occasionally tends to stray around declaring his love to everyone else in the world except you, any attempts of bettering yourself and your way of thinking becomes futile.

 

Choi Siwon is envious. Pure jealousy and frustration runs in his blood and makes him delirious with an unknown anger that he doesn’t know, till now, that sleeps within him, that is now dissipating slowly but surely in every fibre of his being. Just a simple and a minute provocation can push him over the edge and make him insane. And it is because of a tiny incident that is brought to light in the recent Radio Star recording.

 

He knows very well that his boyfriend is desired and pursued by many in the industry, despite knowing the fact that he is strictly Choi Siwon’s property.

 

The nerve of those people…..

How dare they…..

Don’t they know who they’re dealing with????

Cho Kyuhyun is mine…..Only mine….

 

The above are some of the thoughts that run in his mind whenever anyone else gets cosy with his lover, anyone who gets too close for comfort. He can easily be branded a borderline lunatic with the way he goes all possessive around his one true love guarding him from the supposed “evil eyes” of people, who all by his theory, are trying to snatch him away.

 

And to his dismay, the list of Cho Kyuhyun’s admirers just gets lengthier and lengthier as time goes by, especially now that he has carved a niche for himself and is always busy with his musical schedules and his solo career. He takes pride in his boyfriend’s accomplishments and has always remained his loyal fan and well wisher and only wants him to scale heights but the undeniable increase in global attention that his lover has gained over the past few months only adds insult to injury and renders him helpless against this bad habit that he so hardly tries to abstain from.

 

But not always can he find faults with the third party, can he? For a fact, he knows his lover can get overtly clingy when he is intoxicated. And the incident that has irked him is that Kyuhyun has lovingly called his fellow male musical co-star “Honey” in one of his text messages. This declaration, however, was rubbished as nothing that was worth the public’s undivided attention.

 

But Siwon is disturbed. He tells himself that it is nothing but another one of his lover’s many slip ups and tries to calm his uneasy heart but he fails miserably. Kyuhyun isn’t an expressive lover and shies away from mushy stuff unlike him and the only known occasions when he becomes an extrovert is when he is under the influence of alcohol or when he is having mindblowing and passionate with his other half. And Siwon sure loved the sound of his name that’s given an alluring and a sensual rendition by the velvety smooth tone of Kyuhyun’s heavenly voice.

 

And he mentally slaps himself at the train of thought.

 

Snap out of it Siwon! Why do you think of at a time like this??

 

He hears the door opening and closing a second later and lifts himself from the couch. He takes a glimpse of the worn out look in his lover’s usually beautiful face that looks withered and wilted now and almost feels sorry for it. He contemplates on whether to discuss it and ease his heart or let this pass just one more time and let it die down within a day or two.

 

He expects a warm hug and a kiss but gets a cold, almost nonchalant response from his lover as he settles down exhaustedly into the living room couch to catch his breath. Siwon sinks in beside him and scoots closer and casually drapes an arm over the slumped shoulders and enquires, “Hey there beautiful! How was your day?”

 

“How does it look like to you Won? I barely had time to breathe today!” he breathes and lets his head rest on Siwon’s sturdy shoulder. Siwon lovingly the matted strands of hair and moves them away from the pale forehead and later tucks them behind the soft and pliable ear.

 

He gently turns his head and places a lingering kiss on the forehead and then goes back to the soft brunette hair as his lover hums in contentment.

 

“How was your day Won?” he asks.

 

“Nothing much babe. Played with Bugsy all day! You have no idea how much he missed you all day! Kept asking me where his mommy was.” Siwon says in hopes of cheering him up.

 

And it does cheer him up.

 

Kyuhyun giggles cutely and says,” Of course he did. Tell Bugsy that his mommy missed him as well.” He then wraps his slender arms and tightens them around Siwon’s waist before snuggling into his embrace and breathing in the familiar alluring musky scent. This was his home. His sanctuary.

 

“You missed only him!? What about his daddy?” Siwon asks while cocking his eyebrows. Kyuhyun lifts his head and stares incredulously at his lover’s eyes and emits a soft sigh and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter