PART 2

Decisions Decisions

So.... sorry for leaving Minho hanging :P

Minho tried exchanging looks with Jinki but the elder didn't meet his eyes. He realized that his boyfriend was most likely embarrassed and decided to talk about it in private. After a long radio show, the group returned home around 3am and everyone went to their individual rooms to sleep peacefully.
"Hyung! Why didn't you stop manager hyung?" Minho demanded.
Jinki tried to ignore the boy to escape the issue.
"What are you talking about?"
Minho turned him around roughly, "You know what I'm talking about! He was touching you waist down! Why aren't you concerned?!"
Jinki still didn't meet the younger boy's eyes, "Of course I'm concerned. But I can take care of this, you don't need to worry".
"I don't need to worry?" Minho demanded, "You're my boyfriend! When someone other than me is touching MY boyfriend inappropriately, of course I'd be pissed! Why can't you trust me? I'm not a kid, hyung!"

Jinki sighed as he sat on the bed rubbing his forehead, "Minho, what do you want me to do? Punch him in the face? I'd gladly do that if he wasn't our manager! He's the one that got us with the Japanese label! If he's opposed, then we have no sales and don't you realize what that would cause?"
Minho still had his arms crossed in front of his chest, "Jinki, I want the entire truth. What exactly happened at yesterday's meeting?"
...
"He THREATENED you?" Minho exclaimed in astonishment.
"See my position? There isn't much I can do other than avoid him. If I actually piss him off, we'll be in big trouble!" Jinki explained.
Minho nodded; there really wasn't much they could do except to tell their actual manager which won't really do much. And Jinki was too humiliated to tell the other members or anyone else in fact.
Minho felt like exploding, angry at himself for not being at the stupid meeting with Jinki at the first place.
He decided that he'll just have to show that old man that Jinki was already taken.
The next day, as the boys went down to the lobby early in the morning, Kibum and Jonghyun were bickering.
Minho grabbed Jinki's hand and held it in a firm grip when the manager entered. Everyone greeted him and the boys piled into the van for numerous performances that day.
Finally, the day came to an end around 4am.
"Good job boys! Go home and rest for a few hours!" the manager said.
Minho found his chance and stuck around a bit longer after everyone had left.
"Ah, Minho-shi! Is there something you want to talk about?"
Minho's jaw clenched at the manager's fake friendly tone.
"Let's get to the point, manager-nim", Minho said, "I don't mean any disrespect but I'd like to tell you to stay away from Jinki hyung".
"I'm just being friendly. I don't understand why you're so worried", the manager said in a calm voice.
"I'm indeed worried because I saw you touching Jinki inappropriately and he isn't comfortable. I'm pretty sure this classifies as ual assault", Minho said, issuing his own silent warning.
When Minho's phone rang, he looked down, "Well that's it hyung, nice talking to you".
Minho had gotten a text from Jinki so he returned to his room, feeling proud of himself.
"Hey Minho, where were you?"
"Oh I stopped by the washroom, I couldn't hold it in", Minho lied smoothly.
"Well, we should get to bed", Jinki said, as he dropped onto the bed.
"Hyung, I'm not tired", Minho pouted cutely, wrapping his long arms legs around the leader.
"Yah! Stop it", Jinki said in irritation as he squirmed. But the cheeky youngster just held on tighter as he took in the soft scent of Jinki's brown hair.
"You know, I like your hair for this concept", Minho said.
"Oh really? I like yours too", Jinki replied absently. The leader's voice was tired but Minho was wide awake.
He released the elder and quickly turned him around so that they were facing one another.
Jinki looked at Minho in confusion but he wasn't given the chance to speak when Minho's soft lips landed on his in a sweet kiss. Jinki returned the kiss innocently, not knowing that Minho would turn it into something more intimate and rough.
"H-hey! Minho, we sh-should really get some s-sleep", Jinki panted.
Minho merely smirked, "Are you sure hyung? How are you saying that when you're hard?"
Jinki's sleep was totally gone that night.

And he blamed the fact he only got two hours of sleep, on the one and only, Choi Minho.
"Wow hyung, you look really tired", Kibum commented.
"Ohh I think I can guess why!" Jonghyun smirked as he and Taemin shared a knowing look, giggling like a pair of schoolgirls.
Kibum hit the back of the two boys' heads, "You two are too loud this early in the morning. It's annoying".
Jinki sent Kibum a relieved smile before they boarded the van once more.

The day didn’t seem any different from the last as the group completed shows and radio broadcasts throughout the day. And the manager praised the boys for their hard work and efforts in Japanese.
“You boys are doing well and you’ve improved so much!” he said kindly. The boys all bowed respectfully, saying their thanks.
Jinki had a confused conclusion to this manager. Why did he act normal now? Was he waiting for Jinki’s guard to go down? It didn’t make sense. But, Jinki didn’t like being confused and he wanted to straighten out the matter, hoping that the manager would back off and say that his actions meant nothing.
“Manager hyung, can I speak to you privately in the office?” Jinki asked. The elderly man had quite the shocked look but he nodded, “Of course, we’ll make it snappy since you guys have a meeting in an hour”.
Minho was in the washroom so Jinki quickly told Jonghyun that he had something to do and that he’d be back soon.
Back in the office, Jinki took a seat.
“So what did you need to discuss?”
“I’ve been troubled by your behaviour in the last few days, so I’d like if you cleared up things with the me”, Jinki began, “Why did you say what you did before?”
“No reason, I’m just another man Jinki and I’m quite the busy man within the music industry in Japan. I have needs”.
Jinki had to stop himself from gagging so he swallowed and continued, “Why me? Why us? Why are you targeting SHINee? Is there a reason?”
Mr. Moshumaru leaned back in his chair chuckled as if Jinki told a joke.
“What do you think you’re suggesting by asking why you’re targeted?” he asked, “Did you want to target any of your other members… Taemin perhaps?”
Jinki froze as he stared at the manager, digesting what just came out of his mouth.
He abruptly stood up and slammed his fist on the desk, “You know as much as I do that I’d never suggest such a thing!!”
“Oh really? Why are you so angry? You should stick to your sweet-leader image, don’t you think?” the manager continued to fuel Jinki’s anger.
The boy’s jaw was clenched and his hands were balled into fists in fury.
The man ignored Jiniki’s glare as he continued talking, “Besides, I like that image; it suits you. And, a little bird told me that you’re not interested in girls so why not take the chance? You’re totally my type”.
Jinki couldn’t take this horrible old man anymore. He leaned across the desk, looking into the man’s eyes as he spoke dangerously calmly, “Your type, huh? So are you suggesting that you’d molest your own son? Because he would be around my age at the moment”.
“Well I’m not interested in women either so there’s no way I’d have a son in the first place”, Mr. Moshumaru smirked.
“You’re disgusting”, Jinki spat, “I don’t want to waste time anymore, Mr. Moshumaru. Why are you messing with our group??”
“I haven’t done anything to SHINee; don’t you see how well the members are doing here? They’re popularity is great and you guys were on the top music charts for a week”, the man said, unfazed by Jinki death stare, “Besides, I’m not asking much from you. All I’m asking is for some affection while you boys are in Japan. All my life, I’ve spent my years coaching and helping groups like yours succeed. And now, I’ve lost my chance to be happy.”
As Jinki listened, he felt sad for the old man. His eyes softened and he sympathised as he understood the situation for singers and managers alike. Many people lost their chances in life and it’s very sad. Of course, Jinki would never wish upon such a fate for anyone and so his heart reached out to the manager, ignoring the man’s disturbing behaviours for a minute.
He sighed softly and straightened up, “I’m really sorry for your loss but that doesn’t give you the right to treat any human as your machine, to allow you to do whatever you wish”.
 Jinki was really trying his best to be polite but the man just refused to cooperate.
“Of course I didn’t expect you to understand and sympathize with me”, Mr. Moshumaru said bitterly, the mocking tone returning to his nasally voice.
“Jinki, just be a good boy and don’t start unnecessary commotions”, the manager said, standing up.
“You can’t do that! Isn’t this ual abuse?” Jinki demanded blocking the man. He was slightly taller but the man was far from intimidated.
“You’re a man Jinki, let’s not make a fuss over petty issues”, the man ignored.
Jinki glared for a good ten seconds before stomping out of room in anger, slamming the door harshly, for the first time, not worried about disrespecting someone older than him. How dare this gross man take away his pride as a man? How could he possibly ‘disregard’ what Mr. Mushumaru would do? But at the same time, SHINee was on the line as well.
He sighed in frustration and went to the lobby where the members were.
“Come on, we need to get to our next meeting”, Jinki said, leading them all to the car. A few minutes later, the manager climbed into the driver seat and they silently headed to their next destination. Even though it was quiet in the van, everybody could sense the thick tension in the air. Minho glanced worriedly at Jinki but the boy’s gaze remained outside the window. The younger boy was worried that the manager may have done something.
A few minutes later, Jinki’s phone buzzed, indicating a text. When he checked, he saw it was from Minho.
‘Did manager do something? Are you alright??’
‘We talked… I’ll tell you later, I’m fine. He didn’t do anything’, Jinki replied.
He let out a breath he didn’t realize he was keeping, when Minho’s fingers wrapped around his own. He calmed down from his anger and frustration and smiled like before.
The members noticed their leader’s bad mood the moment he came back from his meeting with the manager so they assumed he may have gotten scolded about something. Throughout the day, they pestered him and gave him little aegyoes to help lift his mood.
“Hyunnngg! You’re the best hyung ever!” Taemin said when Jinki lent the young boy his lap to rest his head on.

When Taemin said that, Jinki suddenly thought about his hardworking members. He smiled when he remembered how hard they'd all worked at a young age to succeed and become successful.
He couldn't let all their hard work go to waste. They were a group. Besides, Jinki shouldn't be scared of that manager, he'd just have to be a bit cautious and remain around the group so that the manager didn't try anything funny.
Since they had the next day off, the boys also ended their activities earlier as well, around 11pm. They returned to their individual rooms to rest.
As Minho and Jinki layed in bed, Minho finally asked what had happened that morning.
"I asked to speak with Mr. Moshumaru privately and I questioned his behaviour. Then, he just shrugged me off, saying that he wasn't asking much from me but to keep my mouth shut. And to not put SHINee in jeopardy", Jinki narrated.
Minho frowned, "Why the hell is he after you?"
"That's what I asked him. He said I was indirectly suggesting that he target another member. That's when I got really angry! And he even suggested Taemin!! I didn't control my temper then", Jinki replied.

Minho's jaw was clenched and he swore  under his breath.
When Jinki saw the stress on Minho's face he gave the younger boy a sweet kiss, "Don't worry Minho, we can get through this. I'll just avoid him".
"For how long Jinki? Aren't you thinking of yourself? What's this going to do to you?" Minho exclaimed.
When the clueless leader gave him a confused look, Minho continued, "How do you think this will impact you? Worrying about being harassed everyday by that gross old man?"
Jinki closed his eyes, "I can handle it; I have you".
Minho smiled tiredly and the two fell asleep in each other's embrace, looking forward to a long sleep.
....
*BANG BANG BANG*
Minho's eyes squinted to adjust to the light as he heard loud knocking.
"YAH OPEN UP!!"came a familiar voice, "OPEN THE DOOR! I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE CHOI MINHO!"
Minho groaned. What the hell did Kibum want? He checked his phone; it was 8:05am. He hoped to go back to sleep and be left alone; however, this was Kim Kibum. He'd never stop.
Lazily, Minho got up and staggered to the door and opened it.
"What Kibum?"
Instead of an answer, he was shoved inside as Taemin and Kibum entered.
"What do you two want?" he grumbled.
Taemin cheered and jumped onto the bed.
"Well, if I wasn't gonna wake you up, who would?" the boy sassed, "Besides, what if you died from sleeping too much? You should thank me".
Minho grit his teeth from swearing, "Shut up, what do you really want?"
"Breakfast".
Minho face palmed,"Can't you and Taemin go and buy something? You two know Japanese better than I do".
"I'm tired".
Minho glared and returned to his bed.
He had officially grown sick and tired of Kim Kibum and his lies.
On the bed, Taemin was trying to wake up Jinki to no avail. The elder had wrapped himself into a caccoon.
"Go away", Minho mumbled as he layed down next to his boyfriend, unwrapping the blanket and covering their bodies. He sighed softly as his arms went around the elder's waist.
Taemin pouted and finally left the couple alone.
A few hours later, Jinki and yawned, feeling refreshed from the long nap. He saw Minho's around his waist and he smiled before turning around slowly to face the younger boy. His fingers unconsciously played with his brown hair and traced his face.
He smiled to himself and gently lifted the boy's arm and got up to brush his teeth and wash his face.
After doing so, he realized it was 12pm.
He gently shook his boyfriend, "Minho, wake up. It's the afternoon." But the boy slept like a log. Well, there was only one option now.
The elder removed the blanket and kissed his boyfriend's forehead and cheeks before whispering sweetly into his ears.
"Minho, wake up".
The younger's eyes squinted as his eyes opened. When he saw Jinki's face he grabbed him, giving him a short lazy kiss.
"Ugh!" the leader exclaimed, "Wake up and brush your teeth! How many times have I told you not to do that?"
"Okay hyung", Minho said in a zombie-like voice as he got up.
After the two were dressed, the decided to go to Jonghyun and Taemin's room where they found Jonghyun on his laptop.
"Hey! Where are the other two?" Jinki asked.
"Shopping", Jonghyun said, not looking up.
"Did you already eat?" Minho asked, "Wanna out go for food?"
With that, Jonghyun immediately agreed and the boys looked for a restaurant across the street.
As they ate, Jonghyun remembered something.
"Oh yeah! Manager hyung messaged me. We're staying in Japan for an extra week", he said, "And, we have an interview to go to at 7."
The couple groaned; wasn't the whole day off?
After the meal, the boys went around exploring. But when too many fans began recognizing them, they decided to call it a day and return home, buying some fast food along the way.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Jonghyun suggested.
"Sure! Let's watch horror!" Jinki added. And so they did as they ate their supper.
"Hey! Shouldn't Taemin and Kibum be back?" Minho asked in between the film.
Jonghyun nodded and unlocked his phone to call them when he saw 28 missed calls and 35 texts from an angry Kibum.
He replied the angry texts, saying that they were all in Minho and Jinki's room.
Within a single minute, Kibum stormed inside, angrily nagging Jonghyun for ignoring his calls.
Meanwhile, Taemin excitedly pounced in between Jinki and Minho, "Hyung! What are we watching?"
"The exorcist".
"Oh I already saw it", the youngest sighed as he laid back on the bed. He and Kibum already ate and Taemin was bored. Shopping was boring and now, they were all watching a movie he'd already seen.
The maknae' s pout slowly morphed into a sneaky smile when he saw the leader's foot moving back and forth as he concentrated in the movie...
"Taeminnie, quit it."
"You're disturbing me".
"AHHH! You're tickling me!" Jinki exclaimed as he shook his foot away from the tickling fingers.
But the playful maknae wasn't listening.
Jinki turned around and grabbed the boy, tickling his stomach, making him yell out and kick around.
"Guys! Quit fooling around!" Minho groaned as he was immersed in the movie. Jinki giggle and moved a finger to his lips. The movie was almost done anyways and the boys were still looking for something to do.
"Let's play cards", Jonghyun suggested.
But like usual, Jonghyun and Kibum cheated, Minho grew angry, and Jinki and Taemin remained uninterested.
Kibum finally put down his cards, "Let's call it a night."
............................................................................................................................................................................

So Jinki decides to confront the manager....

Okay, so nothing much really happened.. sorry if this part got boring! I have gotten writers block :P
I cant think of how to continue the story:P sorry but plz be patient awesome ppl! suggestions are widely accepted
if u think the story is getting lame, dont hesitate to tell me 

Thank you <3
Please enjoy