PART 1

Decisions Decisions

Minho was often one of the more quiet members but that allowed him to observe others and realize unspoken things.
He could easily tell when the members were faking a smile or if something was wrong. Usually, it was never obvious but Minho learned as he observed silently. Jinki also made sure to include him in their games and conversations in an effort to get the members warmed up to one another. When they first debuted, Minho was especially silent and Kibum didn't really talk to him since they got off at a rough start due to misunderstandings. Taemin was very young and they were mostly immersed in school to really enjoy their popularity and stardom (if you call it that). But as the group got to know one another even more, Minho opened up, thanks to Jinki. The leader's adorable, infectious smile made Minho feel like he was older.
How could someone older than him be the owner of such a cute, carefree smile?
And soon, after their Lucifer era, Jinki confessed to him after one of their performances. Minho kind of knew that the leader had a crush on him and he didn't see any harm in it so they began a relationship. At first, Minho didn't think much of it. But as they dated longer, his feeling grew for the elder and he gained more confidence. He became bolder on their interviews and his feelings grew. The two really loved one another and the other members did their best to tease the couple whenever they had the chance -- especially Taemin and Jonghyun.

The group got off at a great start with a debut song that did extremely well, followed by their later successes. With that, they gained a lot of popularity which later lead the group to expand their music into the Japanese market. The members were thrilled and did their best to study and learn Japanese to the best of their abilities to communicate and thank their fans. They debuted with a Japanese version of their original debut which was, no doubt, a huge hit. The members learned from their experiences and were especially modest and respectful to all the staff that helped.
However, as activities became more frantic, the company decided that the group needed a Japanese manager to organize, arrange, and supervise the group during their overseas activities.
And so, they were introduced to a middle aged man around his late forties, named Yakuto Moshumaru. Everything went quite well and their promotions ended successfully.
For their next comeback, the boys went to get their hair done a few days before the music video shoot.
Jonghyun and Minho's hair was dyed brown, Kibum was blond, and Taemin was orange/ ginger as well as Jinki's. Taemin had to wear extensions and the boy threw a fit with the cordi noona and the members spent a great deal trying to convince him that he didn't look that feminine.
Finally, when Kibum had enough, he sighed and strutted out the room.
Jinki took a deep breath as Minho and Jonghyun were also unsuccessful with convincing the maknae.
"You can show that you're manly without looking manly, Taemin. It'll show more of you than your actual visuals and it'll be a more memorable image", Jinki said, "Besides, you won't have to wear the extensions as often, and I'll make sure you don't have to wear them in our Japan interviews or shows".


Finally, the boy bitterly sighed and hesitantly accepted the extensions even though he often fought urges to pull them out himself.
Then, the group released Sherlock, which also got great responses and they concluded their promotions in Korea and were sent off to Japan pne day after the Japanese version was released. The boys' hair had gotten longer over the weeks so Minho and Jonghyun's hair was trimmed. Taemin's bangs were cut so they didn't get in his eyes but the length remained. Jinki and Kibum's hair also remained the same in length. And everyone's hair was re dyed except Kibum since his dark roots went well with his look.
Often during performances, Jinki had to flip his hair to refrain from getting in front of his eyes and Minho found his boyfriend's hair flips adorable even though they were meant to be y.

Previously, during Lucifer, they all had quite a masculine concept and that was what began the topic of "Onguns". Jinki was proud and didn't cease to boast about his biceps.
"Big deal", Jonghyun had muttered, "Mine are bigger".
But now, with Sherlock, Minho had to say he looked the most feminine (after Taemin, of course).
He secretly liked Jinki with hair right below his ears with side bangs but he'd never admit it. He opted to nod at the elder's various hairstyles, making it difficult for Jinki to believe he even liked any of them.

Back to the story, the group had just landed in Japan and were on their way to their hotel to get settled before meeting up with their manager.
"I'm rooming alone, called it!" Kibum announced.
"I'm with Jinki hyung!" Jonghyun said.
"No you're not", Minho said, "I am".
"But you always room with Taemin!" Jonghyun protested.
"Yeah well last time we were Japan, me and Jinki hyung weren't dating", Minho replied.
"What's that got to do with anything?" Jonghyun demanded, making Kibum snicker.
"Yah, what's wrong with rooming with me, hyung?" Taemin pouted.
"You hog the bed Taemin!" Jonghyun muttered in annoyance.
Thankfully, Jonghyun and Taemin's room had two single beds and they adapted well. Kibum hurried to his room and slammed the door shut. Then, Minho and Jinki went to theirs.
"You take a shower first", Jinki said, "I need to contact the manager about the meeting".
Minho nodded and went to the bathroom.
When he was done, he saw Jinki was sitting on the bed, talking on the phone with whom he presumed was the manager.
Lazily, the younger boy pretended to lazily collapse onto the bed pulling the leader down with him.
The elder yelped out of surprise before he stuttered on the phone.
"Oh s-sorry, something just surprised me", he said before pushing Minho's arm away with a glare and standing up.
"Yes, I understand. I'll see you in three hours then", he said before hanging up.
"What's up, hyung?" Minho asked innocently.
"The manager wanted to discuss our activities but we don't have anything today. So he'll just hand them over and give a few words", Jinki explained, "However, he realized that we'd be tired after the flight so you guys can sleep in and rest for today since it isn't absolutely necessary for everyone to come and pick our schedule. So, only I'll be going to see him".
Minho nodded as his heavy eyelids began to close while Jinki made his way to the bathroom.
When he was done, he texted the other members the news and set an alarm before lying on the bed in exhaustion.
"What a day".

It felt like a mere twenty minutes had passed when the alarm went off. The elder yawned and rubbed his tired eyes before turning the annoying sound off. Jinki proceeded to wash his face and get dressed. A while later, He got a text from Mr. Moshumaru saying that the car he sent would arrive in a few minutes. Jinki nodded to himself before proceeding to the lobby.
Twenty minutes later, he entered the familiar building and his feet automatically found their manager's office since the group was there quite often during their last visit in Japan.
He knocked and was told to enter. The elder boy respectfully bowed at the elder man.
"Hello, how do you do?" he asked in broken Japanese.
The manager smiled, "Jinki-shi, I'm doing fine and it's nice to see your Japanese is improving. But let's stick to Korean".
Jinki felt a bit awkward when he was addressed as Jinki. Only s, parents, and previous manager called him that since they knew quite well.
Nevertheless, Jinki nodded and took a seat.
"Well, you look quite different. You're hair is totally changed!" the manager commented.
"Yes, it was changed for our current concept", he explained.
The two finished discussing activities and business matters in less than an hour and Jinki was looking forward to returning back to the hotel to sleep when the manager offered to have dinner together.
Obviously, he couldn't decline since he was older and the manager. So he hesitantly agreed to the offer.
They took the manager's personal car to the restaurant. Jinki was absently staring outside when he felt a hand on his knee. He turned sharply to look at the manager in surprise.
The man seemed calms as he began to talk casually, "By the way, don't worry about fans. I booked a private booth".
After ordering dinner, the manager kept grabbed Jinki's hand from across the table and the poor leader felt terribly uncomfortable. Jinki avoided the man a few times but he didn't stop. What was even weirder was that he naturally kept talking as if he wasn't eyeing the boy obviously.
Thankfully the food had arrived. But Jinki had enough and a lack of appetite.
Before the manager could take a bite, Jinki asked, "Why do you keep touching me?"
The manager paused for a while, "It's not doing any harm. Besides, I'm merely admiring your leadership skills. You wouldn't put any of your members in danger. Your group is pretty headstrong."
Despite the natural way he said it, Jinki sensed a threat in his voice.
"W-what are you saying?" Jinki asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Just that you won't risk your group's position for your needs".

Jinki was silent for a good ten minutes before he abruptly got up, "I have t-to go".

The manager didn't look interested as he continued the meal. Jinki felt suffocated in the private booth and left the restaurant. Thankfully, it was only a few blocks from the hotel and he returned to his shared room with Minho. He felt dirty and water to throw up. Minho wasn't present (thankfully) and the leader quickly bolted into the washroom.
Meanwhile, the members were in Jonghyun and Taemin's room eating take out that was provided.
"Shouldn't Jinki hyung be back by now?" Kibum asked as he took a bite of chicken.
"Yeah, I'll send him a text", Jonghyun agreed.
About ten minutes later, he got a reply.
The boy frowned at his phone, "He said he's tired and not hungry."
"That seems strange. Maybe he had an argument with the manager", Taemin commented. The others rolled their eyes at Taemin's random prediction and didn't think too much on the issue and enjoyed their dinner, remembering to save some for their leader.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to my room; it smells like food", Kibum announced as he dusted himself off.
The others cleaned up their own messes and Minho also returned to his own room with Jinki's share of food.
He opened the door and saw a bump in the blanket and he smirked; Jinki wasn't asleep at all. The elder always slept with the blanket under his head because he felt claustrophobic if they covered his head.
"Hyung, I know you're awake", Minho sang as he set the food down and ripped off the blanket.
"Minho!" Jinki groaned in irritation, "I'm tired".
"Aren't you hungry? You didn't eat much on the plane", Minho said with concern lacing his voice.
Jinki got up and his expression brightened when he saw the chicken. As he sat down on the carpet and are, Minho sat on the bed, playing with his boyfriend's hair. But before Jinki could finish an entire piece, he sighed in irritation and suddenly stood up. Minho looked up in confusion as Jinki rummaged through his bags. He quickly tied his long bangs up so that they were in a messy little mini-ponytail on the front of his eyes.
Minho laughed out, "Hyung, you look like you have a horn!"
But the elder didn't care as long as he got to eat his delicious chicken in peace.
After Jinki had eaten and cleaned up, he returned to the hotel bed. All the members were set in getting extra sleep that night since the next few weeks would be filled with schedules.
"How was the meeting?" Minho asked.
Jinki stiffened slightly, "Same old same old".
Minho stared at the boy as he sensed something wrong. But before he could say anything, Jinki said, "Let's get some sleep, Minho. We need to wake up at 6."
Jinki didn't give Minho a chance to speak as he disappeared under the blankets.

The next morning, Minho awoke and went to get ready. On the other hand, Jinki was fast asleep, sleeping on his face to escape the sunlight shining into their room through the window. The younger shook the leader to no avail and ended up grabbing the blanket and throwing it off. Jinki squinted as he lifted his head slowly.
"Get up hyung, the manager will here in half an hour", Minho said, smacking the leader's .
"Yah is that how you treat your hyung?" Jinki mumbled lazily as he slowly made his way to the washroom.
Everyone decided to meet in the lobby and Jinki felt nervous when meeting the manager after the previous night's events but the man pretended like nothing had happened.
Jinki mainly avoided him and the activities ran smoothly.
Minho was the only one who actually noticed Jinki's silence and discomfort whenever the manager was around. He didn't realize the situation until one afternoon when the group was in a small crowded elevator on their way to a filming site.
It was loud and people were chattering and Minho was silently beside Jinki when he felt his boyfriend stifle a yelp and stiffen with an unreadable expression on his face.
Minho wasn't slow to notice the familiar hand holding the leader's waist. At first, Minho took a while before he could actually react to what he saw. What was even more odd was that Jinki didn't try to pry his hand away.
When the hand slowly continued going down, Minho snapped.
He grabbed Jinki's waist roughly as he pulled Jinki to his side, surprising the boy and the manager.
"Hyung are you okay?" Taemin asked, "Am I pushing you too hard?"
"Ah-- n-no, it's fine Taemin", Jinki stuttered, his face red from embarrassment.
Minho had just seen what the manager was doing and the poor boy just wanted to hide in a hole.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

okay dont kill me... idk where i get ideas for my weird stories and plots :P

Since ppl were asking for onho, here it is! PLease enjoy, subscribe, and leave comments

I appreciate everything and everyone! 
Moving on, Im soo sorry for the ty stuff that happens to characters in my stories. :P 
But, yeah... shinee's japanese manager is an old pedo.... 

(disclaimer: characters (other than SHINee) are all fictional and this story isnt meant to offend anyone!)

Well, so far, Minho seems pretty pissed and Jinki is still an innocent little bunny.