Third

Better change

- I really hate that girl

Who said that ? look at te teacher who looks at me with pity then his gaze diverted to some boy in the back of the stage.

-Jun hyung ! What are you doing there ?! , the teacher didn't even seem surprised.
- Sleeping can't you see ?! , he answered vulgary.

You weresurprised and watched this scene as if you weren't even there.

Teacher - Stop it and you can also go in the public.

Was he in your classe ?! You never saw him. He comes and sits next to you. Was he the one who said he hated you ? Do all the beast member hate you ?!

Teacher- Hello guys as you know I am the faboulous teacher Lo.
yoo shinee - What's your real name
She asked in a " I-dont-care-but-I-still-ask " voice.

Teacher Lo- A great star like me never gives it's real name !

- What star...
You hear jun hyung saying that in an annoyed voice. You look at him surprised.
-What you looking at ?! / he asks angry

You divert your gaze and look at the exercices the others are doing. It's probably jun hyung who said he disliked you.
You look at the time. And saying you came here thinking you could act...

Then somethng falls on your shoulder. You look at it afraid and it was jun hyung who fell asleep.
It's strange how different he looks when he sleeps. He's qiet cute. You were looking at him intensly when

-HEEY what you doing ?! Crazy fan !!

Those words come from behind. You turn around and see.. Yoseob. He looks surprised to see it's you. " What am i thinking it's not like he knows me "
-So it's YOU !! he says with an accusating voice.

You feel jun hyung fidgeting. And you can see some people from the class are getting dstracted. Yoo Shinee looks at you with a killing gaze.

And yoseob restarts to speak loudly.
-YOOU I ...
No choice you put your hand on his mouth so he stops speaking.

His eyes widen in shock.
You whisper
-Really sorry but it seems you're are disturbing the class oh and ju hyungssi is starting to fidget... I am afraid that if he wakes up he will be angry.

Yoseob seemed even more surprised. He took your hand in his and whispered too.

-Why are you so nice ?! I was about to tell you that I hate you.
You were looking straight into his eyes. Those words are like swords that are piercing your heart. You feel your eyes becoming wet but you look on the ground. Yoseob on your left holding your hand, jun hyung on your right sleeping on your shoulder and gikwang on stage gazing at you.

Knowing them is already a chance and they seem t know you that's even better. You should be more positif !

Then you hear the bell ringing.

Teacher- dismiss !!
Gikwang come your way than you hear the door behind you opening and closing you hear a gasp.

- HEOL !! , Dong woon , hyun seung and dong woon shouted together.

-D*mn ! that was jun hyung's annoyed voice.
Yoseob realised he was till holding your hand and let go the really fast.
Gikwang looked at me with the hateful gaze he had this morning while telling you he hates you.

" I hate you "
" I realy hate that girl "
" I was about to tell you that I hate you "

That just can't be seen in a positif way !!

 


If yo want faster updates you can go on http://www.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/66161/Better-change/3/