First

Better change

You walk to school while listening to music. That one song that you love more than anything. " Beautiful " from Beast. You've always been fan of those guys. It's been a year since you changed school, now you are n the same school as your idols.

Your dream was that once at that school they would all notice you and you could become friends or more but hey, it's been one year since you're in the same class as one of them but they still don't know you exsist. It's true you're the shy type and you don't like attracting other peoples attention but they are not any people NO they are beast !!!

You finally arrive at school. Today you had taken the longer way which leads you trough a beautiful garden. Every time you go that way you listen to " beatiful" and you get the strength for another day. You get to the classroom right away. You have some friends but you don't feel at ease with them since they don't understand you. They don't know what you're living. Anyway the classroom is still empty. You sit on yor bench that is in the front of the class next to the window. That place suits yo well. You don't see if people watch you or not and you can look outside and see if some sunbeas aretraining.

Your school is a talent school. It's separated in three types.
1) 
Entertainment ( singer, actors, gagmen, ... )

2) Sports ( athletics, ... )

3) Brains * that's how everyone calls them * ( Maths, sciences, ... )

You're part of the first one. Not for the singing part but it seems like you have some talent in acting. But you're obligated to take part singing too. Acting and singing are one pair if you do one you must do the other.


People are starting to come into the classroom. You finally see Lee gikwang coming in. Yes he's the one in your class. But instead of going to his seat he comes in front of you. What does he want ?

Lee Gikwang - I hate you