Second

Better change

Lee gikwang - I hate you 

You don't seem to understand... Why is that the first thng he tells you. You don't answer since you can't find the words. 
Lee gikwang went back to hs place and girls ran to him.

" what did you tell her " " are you two dating " " don't go near her she's doesn't deserve you" " just go out with me" " she's so ugly what do ou like about her" 

You couldn't hear more. You had singing classes so you thought it would be better to leave. You took your phone and got out of this new hell. 

In one year time nobody noticed you. You had some friends or better saif aquientances but nobody ever asked to eat with you nor said that they liked you. You never got any compliments. You thought maybe one day... But " that " day you got only people to dislike you and badmouth you. 

You shouldn't care but it's stonger than your will. That feeling is stronger. You were walking but those feelings of beng rejected fill you again, you start running until you find an isolated place. It's the lace you always go to to eat in peace. You're sure nobody will ask you to speak that way. 

That place is the backyard. Normally students don't have acces to that lace but the gardien let you in when you arrived one year ago. 

You sit down against a tree, take your phone out and listen to music. " shadow " first. The rap captivates you and you remember all those years you loved beast. You remember those years when you were bullied. You remember your hopes " live changes " you thought it should better change. You can't live like that anymore. Being loved... that was one of your dreams but... you're only being hated.

Strangely your cheeks become wet. You touch your face 
" am I crying ". 

That's the last thing you remember since you fell asleep after. 

Once woken up you look at the time... You had ditched three hours. Now it's time for the acting class. It's a first, this time everyone has class together the last 2 months of this year were used to correct the difficulties of each of us and now we will work all together and later we will start praciticing a play for the end of the year. 

You don't want to see the others but you just love acting and it's the second way you have for forgetting the difficult times ( after listening to music ).

You stand up to go to the acting class. When you go in the others are already on stage. 

- We were waiting for you , says one of the girls who badmouthed you.
I look toward the teacher and bow.

You - Sory for beng late... I didn't look at the time.
The teacher who actually is a little chubby man who loves you. He smiles friendly and his eyes disapear. 

- Here you are finally my treasure, he always calls you that.

Others look surprised. Strange you thought he was like that with everyone.

You get to the stage and climb clumsily on it. You straghten your skirt and your hair once up and look blankily at the teacher.

- No no no , treasure you stay in the public. You're still too good for the others, / he says that with a strong yet soft voice. 

What does he mean by that.

You- Sorry but..
. I think you're looking at the wrong person. 
you said that with a really small voice.

That girl from before steps out and says arrogantly

​- Yes teacher I will step out. I understand that my talent is muche greater than ...

​-yoo Shinee sut up you know I'm not talking to you. The teachers voice changed drastically. I never heard him speak like that. 

​He adds - lee young lee 
​off stage NOW , he was speaking softly and angrily at the same time.

​You bow to him and get off stage. Then you hear 

​- I really hate that girl 

 


 

 

 

 

Here is the second chapter !! :D don't forget to subscrbe and comment pleaaaaase :D