Squib

Unknown Xiuhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


About two or three more chapters. Make sure to subscribe to my new story that I will start posting after I finish Unknown. Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/963271/all-of-me-death

Squib
-
The Next Day
Xiumin looks at Luhan, sitting on the couch reading the Dailey Prophet. "Luhan, lets go visit your parents, we got to tell them about the babies."
Luhan looks up at Xiumin, "okay let me get ready quick." Luhan said placing the paper on the coffee table. He stood up and walked to Xiumin, who was at the kitchen bar, stool turned facing Luhan, Xiumins back pressed against the table. He leans down and pecks Xiumin's lips.
Xiumin looks up through his lashes, smiling up innocently, "well you don't have to get dressed right away" he said innocently, his hands on Luhan's pj pants.
Luhan smirks down at Xiumin, "I thought my vixen was tired from last time" Luhan said teasingly.
Xiumin smiles up at him through his lashes. Before his hand slips down Luhan's pants, grasping the half erect bulge, giving it a light squeeze. Resulting a moan from Luhan, he leans into Xiumins hand. "Xiumin," he whisphers "Kai and Sehun are still here,"
Xiumin starts pumping Luhan's hard , "Well why don't we go to the bedroom"
Luhan looks down at Xiumin, "what to telling my parents."
Xiumin playfully squeezes Luhan, "They can wait an hour," Luhan groans at the thought. "Or two"
Two hours later, Luhan and Xiumin arrive at the palace. The King and Queen were surprised.
"Luhan, what a surprise!" The queen says, walking up to Luhan giving him a huge hug.
"Hi mom"
"So what do we owe this splendid surprise?" The queen says pulling away.
"Well we have an announcement" Luhan said wrapping his arm around Xiumins waist.
"And what is it?" The king asks.
"Well Xiumin and I are having triplets." Luhan announces.
The king and queen smiles and cheer. "OMG that's amazing, how far?"
Xiumin blushes at all the attention, "I'm 3 months, four soon." He answers, lifting up his shirt to reveal a bump.
The queen coos at the baby bump. "Aww"
Xiumin lays his shirt back down. "Yes we wanted to inform you that you'll be proud grandparents of three wonderful grandbabies." Xiumin says.
The queen smiles, "we can't wait"
They spent the entire night talking about childhood Luhan, much to Luhan's dismay."
A week later
"Luhan you ready?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter