Hidden Secrets

Protect Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A scream could be heard in the palace of hell, a scream that could make your feelings crunch in pain!

It was TOP's scream: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Jiyong could not endure it, he can't hear him scream over and over again in pain.TOP was being punished for something you don't and can't have in your hands, he didn't let Kyungsoo run consciously!! He couldn't prevent it, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

When Jiyong heard another scream he ran to the room that TOP was being punished in. He would have run there at his fastest pace if only Taeyang didn't hold his hand up.

When he looked at him he shook his head telling him not to go, because he knew if he went in there, TOP's punishment will be doubled and no one wants that to happen at all!

They could hear the angry voice of TOP's grandfather basting through the air: "How could you let him run? After all this time when you finally found him, how could you?!!" Hitting him again with a very painful cane that made TOP's full of cuts causing it to bleed and hurt immensely.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

l am sorry grandfather! l won't let him run again, l am sorrAAAAHHHH" he tried to say while screaming at the same time, because of the continuing hits his grandfather gave him.

" l know you want that, because if you don't l am going to kill Jiyong! And you know l can kill him if l want!!!" his grandfather told him. 

"AaHhh no ....don't.... not .....ji.....yong..aaahhh" said TOP before losing his consciousnesses. When his grandfather saw that, he threw the cane away and went out of the room to find Jiyong and the others wating outside the room. He looked at them coldly and left. When they saw him leaving they ran inside the room to see TOP lying on the floor and his blood around him. Seeing TOP lying on the floor like that because of him, Jiyong started crying and hugging TOP's body.

" Jiyong, we should treat his wounds first. " Taeyang told him and carried TOP on his back to his room.

Time escape ..........

Jiyong was sitting on the bed playing with TOP's hair, when he saw him opening his eyes he smiled to him.

" Are you okay, baby? " Jiyong asked.

" l am fine. What about you? You're okay right??! " TOP asked.

" Of course l am okay! l am not the one who was being punished, you know!!!" He answered angry.

" l know baby, don't become angry with me?! l am sorry, okay? Come on smile! " TOP said, letting Jiyong smile again and leaned in to give him a kiss.

"Hey, l want to ask you a question. " said TOP.

" What is it ??" said Jiyong.

" l want to know if ...if you are going to stay by my side till the end " TOP said unsure. He was scared that Jiyong was going to leave him.

" What are you saying?!! Of course, l will always be by your side, always !!!" Jiyong answered directly, without thinking about it. And when TOP heard that, he smiled and kissed Jiyong.

" Thank you baby, l love you!!!! " said TOP.

" l love you too." said jiyong.

" But baby, do you think what you are doing is right?? Do you think you should hate your brother, your blood? l know you love your grandfather, but he is your brother!" Jiyong carefully asked him.

" Yes, l am right!! You know what he did, he is the reason l am like this! He is the reason my family became like this!! l hate him and I am going to kill him!!!" TOP said, getting worked up.

" l know baby, and l'm with you even if l think what you are doing is wrong, l will always be your side. " Jiyong told him.

  " l know! But l am not wrong!! " said TOP. 

" Okay, okay, enough. Now sleep so you can heal quickly!! " Jiyong told TOP, playing with his hair.

"Okay, goodnight baby!!" said TOP.

" Goodnight." Jiyong answered, patting his head.

While TOP was sleeping, Jiyong's thoughts while playing with TOP's hair.

l wish you knew the truth, Seunghyun-ah. l wish you knew that your brother is innocent, that he didn't do anything. That your grandfather is the one who did everything. I wish l could tell you, but if l told you l know that both of us will be dead so l must wait! But if things get out of control, if you're going to kill your brother, I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter