The past

Protect Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO members didn't know how to react, they where celebrating Kyungsoo's B-Day when everything changed. They don't understand what happened, all they knew is that Kyungsoo is in danger and they must protect him! 

After Heechul saved them from the danger of T.O.P he transferred them to his house, on top of a hill, surrounded by a big mysterious forest. 

"Could you tell us what the hell just happened "; Chanyeol angrily asked Heechul, who had returned after he put Kyungsoo in the next room to sleep, because he fainted from all the stress and the shock of what had happened.

"Could you please sit first so I can tell you everything! "; Heechul answered tiredly. Everyone quickly sat down on the sofa in the living room wanting to know what exactly happened. While they were waiting for Heechul to start talking the tension was enormous between all of them, while worrying about Kyungsoo.

HEECHUL'S EXPLANATION: 

A long time ago there were three worlds: The Earth, The Heaven, The Hell. The people that lived in The Hell and in The Heaven were enemies. They didn't like each other at all. The people who lived on The Earth didn't know that some Angels and some Devils would go to The Earth, every time there was A Blue Moon, to mate with people from The Earth to increase there number. But there was a law, for both Heaven and Hell: "If you meet anyone of the enemies you must kill him and his mate." This caused a lot of death and blood. But when the time came for the Prince of Heaven to go to The Earth, he was different: he didn't like to kill or hurt anyone. So while looking for his mate he met a Devil, but he didn't try to fight with him and kill him. The Devil also didn't move, he was astonished because of the fact that the Angel didn't try to kill him because he was so beatiful.

After observing each other for a while, they strangely felt attracted to each other and fell in love. When the Devil confessed his feelings to the Angel, the Angel accepted his confession. Together they agreed to make peace between the two totally opposite worlds. But this Devil was also the Prince of Hell, so when they decided to mate they made the Angel's Father so angry that he isolated his son from entering the Heaven  for the rest of his eternally life. When the Angel came to Earth, after being banned from his home, the Devil got very angry, he decided that they would live on the Earth from that day on. But he kept his connection to the Underworld. So when his mate gave birth to a baby boy, he decided that the boy would grow up while being trained in the Underworld. Because that's where his throne and his  life started there. That's when l met him,l met  T.O.P, after that we became best friends, much like brothers.

After some years passed Kyungsoo was born. We were all very happy to have a such a cute baby, but as Kyungsoo started to grow his power began to appear. We thought it was just his mother's power but after a while he discovered some power from his dad too. It meant that he was unique because no one ever had had both of them! But there was a dangerous side of it too, people started trying to harm him or posses him. So we had to keep our guards up. Like that he slowly started to get issolated from the world, everyone found him disgusting and he was abandoned through everyone. His family tried their best to show him their love and affection. So they didn't see that the oldest one became distant from his family and he got into contact with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter