Chapter. 02

GEMINI : Living a Lie

C hapter. 02

Unsolved Puzzles

 


Well hello readers~

it's been months since my last update huh? ><

I'm so sorry for that, really.

and now, at last i can update! yay! >< hope you enjoy it.

i think my way of writting changed a bit(or a lot) lol.T_T i haven't been updating for months tho kekeke~

Pardon me for that.


Your's POV

 

      As the bell ring, i throw the last ball into the hoop. 3 point shoot. sucess. Soon, i heard a loud claps from the side. "You're the best, Jiji!" I heard my bestfriend, Hana yelled happily as she wave her hand to me. I cracked a smile at her. Let me introduce her to you. Lee Hana is my bestfriend, she had been with me from the very first day i went to this school. She's kind, really. I trust her.

 

      She run to me while hugging a towel and a bottle of water. "Here you go. Jungkook oppa told me to give this to you." she said as she hand me the bottle. I frown at her, "Really?" she nodded. I drink and wipe the remain water that drips from my mouth, "He was here and he didn't even said 'hi' to me?" i rolled my eyes before i dried my face with the towel.

 

      Hana smirked, "You miss your hot brother, huh? Yet you get to see him everyday at home, that's all the girls in this whole school was dying for!" She and her high-pitched scream. I raised my eyebrow, "Did you just call him hot?" I gasped in disgusted when she nodded rapidly. "Well, your brother indeed hot. Oh! Not to mention, all of BTS are hot!" She keep blabbering things, all i could do was sighed. "What did you do in your past life?! Did you save a country?! It looks like it. How could you have handsome guys around you 24 hours!!" She cried. One word, freak. Now tell me why i'm friend with this freak?

 

      I walk away from her because once she's fangirling over BTS, she won't stop. I went straight to the restroom to change my clothes. "Ya! Did you just dump me?!" Hana yelled before running after me. "Yes, i did. Because you keep talking about how hot that pig-head is." I said as i went into one of the room and locked it, i could guess that Hana was pouting right now. "But, that's facts. He's hot." She muttered, but i heard her. "That's opinion for sure. Yours opinion." I reply as i wear my uniform. 

 

      "At least my opinion was approved by every girls in this school. Except you. Wait, you aren't a girl. Sorry, i forgot about that." She blinked innocently when i open the door and stare at her. "Seriously?" I tilted my head in amusement. She nodded before skipping away with i following behind her. Suddenly, she turn and gasp after looking at her watch. "By the way. We're already late for 20 minutes and our first class is Mr. Han." Both our eyes widden as we ran in panic. "Really?! And you just tell me that now?" I yelled as we ran out of breathe, she just nodded. 

 

      We laughed as we run to the class. We're just a mere meters away from our class, when a loud high-pitched screams and yelled could be heard. My face fall when Hana stop running and turn her head in anticipation. This uproar is them, no doubt. 

 

     Soon, a group of guys with a buns of girls trailing behind them could be seen. Jungkook face lit up when he saw me, "Jiji noona!!" He yelled childishly while waving at me like an idiot. I face-palmed, "That moron isn't my brother." I muttered while Hana giggled beside me. Just when they're heading to us, a girl appear out of nowhere and stop infront of Jungkook. 

 

     The girl gave Jungkook the paperbag and i could see Jungkook grin happily when he look inside of it. "Thanks, babe." He wink. "No prob, oppa. Then after school, let's go on a date." She giggled before she give him a peck on his cheek. Jungkook nodded before he smile at her as she wave him a goodbye. 

 

     Then Jimin poke Jungkook's shoulder. muttering, while pointing at me, "Pray hard, bro. I think Jiji is going to eat you in no time." Jungkook raise an eyebrow before he burst out laughing when he saw my expression, mixed of shocked and disgusted. Trembling, i point a finger accussing at him, as he walk to me. "You man-, when did you get a girlfriend?!" I yelped when he hug me, "Ah, i miss you." He mutter, burying his face on my shoulder, ignoring my question.

 

      I hit his head hard. He yelped and lossen his grip. "Ouch! That hurt!" He yelled while rubbing his head. I glared at him, "Answer me, pig-head." He pout and stare at me with his puppy eyes, "She isn't my girlfriend, because i'm y free and single, you know?" He joked and earn a smack on his head again, "You're indeed free, man-." I glared at him. He immediately cross his arms infront of his chest, shooking his head. "No, i'm not. I'm receiving this in exchange for a date. I got materials for making clothes as a present." I gasped at his answer, shocked. "Do you really need to say that?! Wow, congratulation. You really are a man-!" I pretend to claps my hand, unamused. 

 

      Jungkook rest his arm on my shoulder and pull me closer, which i tried to push him away out of disgusted. "Easy, lady. Not being cocky, but before i know it, i had reputation among girls, as a rental boyfriend." He wink while i frown, confused. "Since i like girls, so it's fine. I get my materials and girls. Win-win situation. Are you proud of me?" He said cheerfully. 

 

     I could feel my body trembling in anger. "Ya! You little pig! Proud my ." I yelled before i hit his face, hard. He step back in shock while rubbing his nose. "What the- my golden face! I forbid you to hit my face!" He yelled back. "Who care, ugly?!" I hissed before he glare at me. "Me? Ugly? Even ugly can do it! Can you?!" He spatted back and soon we fight in our little world, where we forgotten that we're at school. Students giggled, watching us fight. 

 

     "Here we go again, the famous twins are at it again." J-Hope laughed, while BTS and Hana nodded in agreement. "They never stop fighting everytime they met." Suga look at us bickering, unamused. "You shorty! Cocky about you face, huh? How about your height?!" I yelled. Of course, i don't want to lose to him. "You're the one who's huge! What kind of girl are you!" He scoffed and i sent him death glares. "168 is normal!" I hissed. "Remember this. In months i'll grow taller than you, peasant!" He growled. 

 

     V sighed, "You guys really do get along." That's when Jungkook and i went back to reality, in the same time we turn to look at V. "IN WHAT WAY I GET ALONG WITH THIS PIG-HEAD/GIANT?!" Both of us yelled, earning giggles from the students who were there. "Now stop it will you?" Jin sighed. "But oppa/hyung!" Both of us said in union, before we turn to glare at each other. "Don't.Copy.Me.Shorty!" I hissed. "I don't!" he spatted back. 

 

      I pout. Minute passed when both of us calm down, but i still give him my famous glare. "Now tell me, why you need materials for clothes? It's not like you could make one." I mocked while he just raising his eyebrow at me. "I could. I'm joining arts club by the way, i'll start making clothes from now on." His answer make me stop glaring at him. I blinked, shocked. "How about basketball?" I mumbled but big enough for him to hear. "I quit." He give me his boyish grin before he take a look at his watch, "Gotta go, my next class is starting." He said before waving me a goodbye. "See you later, Jiji!" Rap monsters said, followed by the others. I nodded as they walk away. 

 

     "Jungkook joining arts club?! It's mean that i could met him everyday!" Hana grin brightly. "But why he left basketball." I muttered. "I see someone is sad for losing her hot brother." Hana sang jokingly, earning a light smack from me. "That's disgusting. Stop it." I mumbled and she just shrugged. "But what if one day, one of you fall for the other? That will be amazing! The forbidden love between twins!" She chuckled while eye-ing me. "Really, Hana? Don't even joke about it." I looked at her unamused. 

 

      It'll be the worst mistake we'll ever done in this life-time. I bet it won't happen tho. I thought.

 

     "Let's go to our next class before our teacher walk out. You don't want to be seen in the corridor right infront of your class you missed." She whisper and that's when i realise that we had skip a class. I gulped before nodding my head and both of us run silently to our next class, giggling to each other. 

 

 


 

 

 

      I was in the bathroom, refreshing while reading the list of my basketball competition for tomorrow. Suddenly, Jungkook passed my mind. The truth is, i'm very greatful of him. I keep on wondering since this morning about Jungkook leaving basketball. I mean, why? He's the one who teach me to play it. He said that he love playing basketball. I haven't manage to beat him in basketball, yet he left. Only Jungkook that i haven't beat in basketball. I thought that we could be together, always. Always be together.

 

      I sighed before i flip the paper to find my name, since i haven't found it. I keep searching for it until i find it. Jeon Jiyeon vs Kim Taehyung. My eyes widden in shock. Isn't that V? I jump out of the bathtub and fold my body with the towel, before i run out of the bathroom straight to Jungkook's room. 

 

      "Kookieeeee!!!" 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

      I sneak to my room, holding bunch of snacks. I look around to check if anyone was there before entering my room and close the door silently. I put all of it on my table while frowning, "I eat everyday, but will i really grow?" I asked myself innocently, before pouring the milk into my glass and grab some crackers. I keep on eating and drinking non-stop until Jiyeon slam the door open, standing there with only towel wrapped around her. I choke and spit some milk.

 

     "Kookieeeee!!!" She yelled. "Look! Look!" She keep pointing at her papers, but my eyes where wandering at her almost- body. "What the heck are you wearing, Jiji!" I blushed, hard. I could feel my own face burnt up, i should control it. "Isn't it okay? It's nothing, we're twins anyway." She said innocently. I gasped in my mind. She said it's okay?! But i'm a guy too. This stupid girl. I frowned, doesn't she considering me as a guy? 

 

     "No, i mean, the front and the back are the same, flat-chest." I joked to annoyed her for not considering me as a guy. As what i expected, i earn a hard punch on my head. "Ya! Why did you hit me for telling you the truth!" I hissed when she glared at me. "Focus, pig-head. You see this? Kim Taehyung is V, right?" She asked. I turn to the paper and saw that she'll be V's opponent tomorrow. I nodded to her. 

 

     She pout, "Was he good in basketball?" I give it a second thought before nodding again, "Yeah, he's good. But i'm better." I smirked and she rolled her eyes. "Cocky bastard." She muttered. "I heard that!" I glared at her. She laughed before staring at me. "What?" I raised an eyebrow while she shrugged, she get on my bed before laying on it. 

 

      It was a long silence before she mumbled, "Kookie ah, do you remember?" I hummed before sitting beside her. "That time when i was 6 and lost my memory." She suddenly said and my eyes widden. "I'm sorry. Even when we're twins, have the same birthday, and always together. I can't recall it." She muttered. I remain silent as i look somewhere else but her. "You said that you'll give your memories to me if i can't remember anything. I just want you to know that i was happy that time." She chuckle softly. "Even tho i haven't regained my memories, your words always suppoerted me." She sighed lastly before i heard a soft snores. 

 

      "Jiji?" I muttered as i turn to look at her sleeping figure, i soften. I climb on my bed and lay beside her. I snuggled near her before i look to our feets while moving mine to see our height difference. "Just this little doesn't enough to be a man?" I whisper, careful enough not to wake her up.

 

      Kookie ah, do you remember? Her voice ring on my mind. I sighed before i move her hair away from her cheeks. "Of course i remember, dummy." I smile, staring at her. Until my thought wander to the past, slowly, my smile falls and replaced with a dark expression. I sighed, "I'm sorry, Jiyeon ah. But i'd always been praying for you to never gain your memories back. You'll leave me, if you do." I keep her hair slowly. "Please don't remember anything. It's better this way." I muttered lastly, before falling into my dreamland where i dreamt of the past.

 

 

      "Sweet dream noona, love you! If you can't remember anything, then i'll give my memories to noona." I grin childishly.