My Life of Lies

GEMINI : Living a Lie

C hapter. 01

My Life of Lies

 


Annyeong!

So, this is my new fanfic! thank you for subscribing and upvote it!

I hope you'll enjoy reading it and support me until the end! Thank you~

By the way

IT"S MY 15th BIRTHDAY TODAY~ woop wopp~

Kay, i know you don't care :'D

Haha~ Now enjoy my birthday update! ><


Your's POV

 

     The first thing i remember is Jungkook beside my hospital bed.

 

     My story begin when i was 6. I wake up inside a room smells like medicine, or could i say, a hospital room. Funny, i don't remember how did i get there. Wait, correction. I didn't remember any single thing. I sighed as i feel my head stings, i groan slightly just to be greet by a voice, "Noona! You're awake!" I turn my head slowly and there was a black haired boy looking at me with worries. I don't know who he is, he's a stranger to me.

 

     I keep staring at him in confusion, what should i say? I don't even know him, i don't even know who i am. I'm too tired to talk so i just frown at him, then his eyes widden slightly, i think he got my message. "Don't you remember me? I'm Jeongguk, your younger twin brother." He said before he told me to wait for him as he walk out of the room.

 

     Soon, a man with white coat walk inside the room, followed by a man with black suit holding hands with Jeongguk. "Appa.. Jiji noona doesn't remember me." He said as he poke the black suit man's trousers. "She's going to be fine, Jeongguk. Let's wait for them outside." He picked Jeongguk up before they walk out of the room, "See you soon, noona!" Jeongguk smile brightly before they dissapear behind the door.

 

      "Do you remember your name?" The doctor ask and all i could do is shook my head slowly. To be honest, i'm scared. I don't know where i come from, not even knowing my name other than what Jeongguk called me, Jiji. And who is Jeongguk? I don't know too, but why does he know me? Are we related? Is he really my twin brother like what he told me?

 

     After the doctor ask about various question, which i could only shook my head to all of it, he left the room. I remain silent as i turn to look around the room, there i saw a mirror reflecting me. For me, it's the first time i saw my own face. I look lost, don't know where i should go back to. Suddenly the door cracked open and i jumped slightly in shock before turning to the direction, there i saw Jeongguk waving at me before entering the room with the black-suit man behind him.

 

     "Noona!!" He grin all i could do is staring at him, not knowing what should i reply him. "Jiyeon ah, i heard from the doctor that you lost your memories, am i right?" The man suddenly ask and i nodded, hesitating. "Don't be scared, Jiyeon ah. I'm your father, Jeon Minjoon. I know you don't remember any of us. But this boy here, Jeon Jeongguk, is your twin brother. While your name is Jeon Jiyeon, he used to call you Jiji." He smile, while i remain silent.

 

     Minjoon notice that you don't believe him, he sighed lightly. "Tomorrow you can go back home, maybe you can gain your memories back." He smile a bit before Jeongguk's high-pitch voice ring again, "Nae, noona! I miss playing with you, tomorrow you can go to my house!" He grin widely while clapping his hand in joy. I frown slightly, his house? Am i not included?

 

     Jeongguk being an understanding boy, he take notice of my expression and he laugh awkwardly. "I mean our house noona, it's been a long time since you sleep here." He smile. I nodded, hesitating. "Now, take some rest, Jiyeon. I'll pick you up tomorrow." Minjoon or should i say my dad, said. So i nodded again before i feel a soft lips on my right cheek, my eyes widden. It's Jeongguk. "Sweet dream noona, love you! If you can't remember anything, then i'll give my memories to noona." He grin childishly before he jump down from my bed and walk to our dad's side, while i soften by his words. "Well, then. See you soon, Jiyeon." My dad smile and walk away from me, straight to the door.

 

     I saw Jeongguk turn around before waving at me. I cracked a small smile before waving back at him and his smile turn wider before he skip out of the room following our dad. I sighed and rest my aching back on the bed confortably. I close my eyes before i remain silent. All i could hear is the clock ticking and footsteps outside the room. I didn't even realise tears slip down my eyes. Have i been holding it all of this time?

 

     They said they're my family, but why do i feel.. alone?

 

 


 

      "Jiji noona! Let's play!" Jeongguk yelled as he wave his tiny hand at me while the other one holding a ball. I raise an eyebrow, "Play what? What are you holding?" I asked as i walk closer to him, his smile never leave his face. "Here! Let me teach you! It's called a basketball!" He said in joy. I blinked before a smile appear on my lips, i nodded. "Nae." Jeongguk smile widder as he start teaching me how to play the game called basketball.

 

      Since then, i play basketball with Jeongguk and soon i turn into a tomboyish girl. Let's forget about me having an amnesia, what matter is now. Now, i live my happy life with Jeongguk and my family. I really love them. I love Jeongguk, my brother.

 


 

      It's when we enter the first year of junior high school. "Jiyeon, let me introduce you to my new friend! BTS! Now call me Jungkook, eh?" He smirk as i stare at him uninterested, "What is the big deal? Jeongguk and Jungkook, nothing different you freak." I rolled my eyes before turning to look at his six friends. "Just call me that, geez. Now this is my friend." He grin while pointing at his friends one by one.

 

     "That's Namjoon, call him rap monsters." Jungkook tried to hold his laugh when he saw my expression. "Rap monster, seriously?" I roll my eyes and all of BTS laugh except for Namjoon who blush. "That's Jimin." He point to a boy with his snapback who wave at me, cute, i wave back. "That's J-Hope and Suga." He said again and i eyed the two boys, they give me their charming smile and i just return them with a cool nod. "That's Jin hyung and the last one is V, Taehyung is his real name." Then all of them greet me together, i smile in return.

 

     It doesn't take a lot of times until all of us are a close friends.

 

 


 

     The present.

 

     BAMM!! I kick the door open before entering Jungkook's room, "JEON JEONGGUK! Now wake up you pig head!" I yelled as i jump on his body, i feel he wince under me yet he still pretending that he is in a deep slumber. "Wake up or you'll receive a punishment!" I yelled again. I pull his blanket with force. Suddenly, a pair of hand slip on my waist and pull me down. My eyes widden, i was greet by a shirtless Jeongguk.

 

     "Then princess, wake me up with a kiss." He whispher with his bed voice. I stare at him with wide eyes. No, i didn't blush, thank you. "Stupid ert!" I yelled as i drop my basketball that i just take from my training bag, right on his face. "Owh , Jiyeon! My golden face!" He yelped. I giggled before jumping off his bed, i skip to the door after taking my basketball and bag with me. "Serve you right, now wake up or i'll make your head my basketball hoop!" I smirked before walking out of his room in victory. Jungkook pout as he rub his cheeks, "Geez, rude." He rolled his eyes before stepping out of his bed and walk straight to the bathroom.

 

     After preparing breakfast for my dad, Jungkook, and Myungjoo i force Jungkook for eating fast before pulling him with me out of the house. And about Myungjoo, he's my little brother. Jeon Myungjoo. He's still in primary school now. To be honest, he's the only one i consider as a real family because he was still a baby when i get out of the hospital. I know him and always take care of him since he was a baby. As for my mother, she died a year after i left the hospital.

 

     I keep pulling Jungkook until we reach his bicycle. "You're so brutal woman! Can't you just let me walk?" He sigh before sitting on his bicycle. I stuck out my tongue at him before climbing up the bicycle, i hold his shoulder as i balancing myself on the bicycle. "Now ride, peasant! I'm late for my practice again." I hit his shoulder and a smirk plastered on my face. Jungkook rolled his eyes again before start pedaling his bicycle off to the school.

 

     This is my routine everyday. With Jungkook, who lighten up my days. Always.

 

     But suddenly, he start changing.