Mountain Bunny [part 2]

"Mr. Moustache's Last Time Falling Inlove"

 

              A little, white, furry dog wanders at the cloudy road of Seoul. He was so tiny that drivers and passengers didn't notice him beside their cars. This lost puppy was a proud, lively little dog. Very intelligent and loyal, too. He was a wonderful companion. His cuddly apearance and affectionate nature were endearing to many. His almond-shaped eyes were dark and medium in size. His tiny nose's shaped like a little heart. His ears were set high, hoping to hear that one voice he could recognize even in afar. 

              He was in search for someone . . . not this puppy's owner, yet someone who he was very loyal to. He had been with her for the longest time than he could remember. It was a promise— "To protect this little girl." This little, white, furry dog's grumpy by character and very picky with food. The girl doesn't know how to grumble, for she truly liked him and kept him with her. They were together everyday, everywhere, everytime.

His feathered tail lied straight and flat over his back as hopelessness overflowed him.

             "Uwaaahh!! *Gang-aji!! I spy a *gang-aji!!!!" a little boy with chubby, pink cheeks rolled down the minivan's window, and gave the little puppy a fright. "I can't see the gang-aji, Wannie, are you lying?!! Omo~~ Oh, oh~! There he is, so tiny, doesn't he looks like Mireu-hyung?" his twin asked.

             "BANG-AJI!!!!!!" they chorused so loudly, startling G.O who was driving. He then made a sudden stop. G.O turned his back, taking a deep breath before scolding his beloved nephews; however, the boys were gone at the back seat.

             Their young Uncle grew worried and searched every knit and cranny of the mini van.

             "Samchoon, can we keep him?" Choi Yoon's voice broke the silence and calmed the nervous G.O. The little, lost puppy cuddled on Choi Yoon's little arms while Choi Wan carressed his furry white coat. "Please~♥" the twins begged with teary eyes.

It was a sure no, for G.O has dog hair allergies.

 

 

 

 

"Aish! That's so noisy!" Lee Joon started complaining, shaking his head in irritation. "That puppy's even noisier than 10 Leos combine."

"Aw, hyung, don't be like that." Cheondoong defended. "I think the little guy's hungry."

"Yah! He is mad! These two kindnapped him, this dog wants his owner."

             Hearing the Muscle Idiot's complaints, Wan and Yoon cried— wailing. They cried so loud, making a scene at the Mblaq practice room, embarassing Cheon Doong and Lee Joon. The Leader was watching quietly. However, the moment the twins cried his lazer beam glares approached the shivering No Brain Team.

             Umma mode set on high, G.O walked his way to the sobbing twins, his loving touches, caresses, cuddles and hushes calmed them both.

             The furry, white puppy—eventhough grumpy by character—would softened whenever he would be hearing people's cries. When a human's tears overflow . . and become a river and become an ocean, crying would make his heart ache, and he doesn't like that feeling. He painfully howled in longing, because he remembered the days his favorite girl cried infront of him— those difficult days that even small actions would scare her incautiously. 

             She had always been this delicate. Those times she was hurting, he wanted to protect her.

             But what can a little spirit like him do? For her, he possessed a regretful heart.

             Everyday, this little girl grew scared. She was thinking that her sadness will be a definite feeling. "You're sad over pointless worries." he would always scold her. Him and hers. There's no name for their relationship; however, it is a cherished one that can't be explained in shallow words.

The puppy sat in between Choi Wan and Choi Yoon. Loving the warm feeling, the three snuggled together, 

             Suddenly, the Maknae came rushing at the practice room.

"DID THE TWINS NAMED THEIR DOG AFTER ME?!" he barked.

 

 

 

The bright red Sun had escaped away, and the great Full Moon started greeting the starless nightsky. Little by little, she was walking towards a floating darkness. Little by little, weariness was winning. Searching over; searching under. She was in search for a little furry friend. Calling and calling, her soft voice was wearing off. 

             "He's heavy as 2 apples and . . uh, the size of a Coca Cola c-can." she said out of breath. Every passerby shook their heads. No one saw where her grumpy friend was.

             "Grumpy Fox, let's not play hide and seek anymore." she sighed sadly. The worrying girl wandered with her head down. Suddenly, she bumped on something . . someone.

             "Yah! Watch out . . . you—YOU?!"

             "Wah, it's *Kosuyeom-ssi! Annyeonghaseyo." 

             "Eh, uh, err.." G.O stuttered. "Why are you here? Again and again, why do we keep on bumping into each other?"

             He touched the little bump on his forehead. "Is she a *sasaeng fan?" he thought. "Go home, your making your parents worry." G.O made a light whimper while cursing.

             She took a step towards the startled G.O, her hands gripping tightly on his leather jacket. "Uh, Kosuyeom-ssi, have you seen Grumpy Fox?"

             Frozen like an ice, he stared at her blankly and then he remembered something. G.O took the girl's hands and placed them on top of his aching forehead. He had came to a conclusion that she is a shaman; enlisted to hold rituals and services to gain good fortune for people, cure illness by exorcising lost spirits that cling into people, propitiate local or village gods and especially heal his precious head's boo-boo with her miraculous touch. However, when he released the girl, nothing changed. The forehead bump was still there. G.O scratched the back of his forehead in confusion.

             "Neh, have you seen him? He loves to eat liver."

             "N-no, i don't. Why would there be a fox in the city? That's plain crazy." he shrugged while walking away from her.

             The girl started shouting her funny nickname for G.O, startling him and other people at the streets. Cheeks as red as Jang Seong apples, G.O turned around and placed a finger on his lips, a sign to keep her voice low.

             What now? He mouthed.

            "Can you tell me . . . what makes you happy?" she asked with her concern, moon-colored eyes.

            "Eh?" Oh, this crazy little girl. "Do you want my signature? Want to take a photo with me?"

            With closed eyes, she shook her head, her silky black hair swayed on the air.

            "Tell me . . . "

            Tell me, why are you still unhappy? You were saved. You were back on the stage you had always loved. You were singing again. So, Kosuyeom-ssi, what is troubling you?

             G.O was confused, "Tell you what?"

             "Tell me, err . . tell me, why, w-why did you pee on your sister's room."

             This was the beastly idol's turn to shout furiously, the veins on his neck almost popping out. Whenever he meets her, trouble and embarassment would be approaching. Abruptly, he wrapped his hands on . 

 

 

 

 

"Seriously! You, annoying girl! You wouldn't believe of the troubles I had this day!!" her grumpy friend was once again complaining.

"Eh? I found you now.." she curled up on his chest. "so, please don't look at me in that way. Today.. something not good happened to me, too."

Grumpy Fox took his gaze away from hers. "Losing me.. aigoo." he sighed. "I was in that stupid-cursed-dog-form, so.. it's expected that a babo girl like you would lose me. No worries, it's nighttime now."

              The girl turned to him. She was confused and innocently blinking. She told his a-thousand-year-friend about her accidentally meeting G.O at the streets while searching for him.  The cursed forest spirit would flinched whenever the seonnyeo uttered the singer's name. She told him how unhappy she was for being unsuccesful. "The wish felt like impossible to grant." she confessed.

              "AND IT IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO STAY SILENT ANYMORE. DID YOU SAY HE GOT ANGRY AT YOU!!!!!!!"

              The seonnyeo nodded.

              "*MICHINNOM!! WHERE THE F—"

              She held the forest spirit's hands. She stopped him from going, and he can't do anything but to obey. He shivered as he was confused of the odd reasons why a heavenly seonnyeo protected a mere human.

              "Why are you stopping me, babo?" he looked at her weakly. "Why are your eyes like that? Is he that special, that human?"

              The seonnyeo girl laughed softly, as he let her wiped her tears on his hanbok.

 

 

 

A *namja wearing a colorful hanbok and a dainty seonnyeo were holiding hands, as they wander the cloudy roads of Seoul. For they were immortal creatures who resembled humans, passersby weren't scared. The fox-tailed boy was a forest spirit, who was cursed for being too proud and lively. Since he's very intelligent and loyal, the seonnyeo had a wonderful companion.

               His frightening appearance and antagonistic nature disheartened everyone. His blue eyes gave a bloodcurling gaze. His pointed fox ears were set high, listening to that one voice he liked the most.

              "Santoki, toki-yah, where are you going?~♫♪"

 

When the wide ocean dries up,

When the sun loses its sight,

Maybe that's when I'll stop.

When the first snow falls for the thousandth time,

When the nightsky stars start falling like rain,

Perhaps, that is when you will know of my regretful heart.

Foolish seonnyeo, you are my most special person.

And, those words of separation is what I'm scared the most.

 

             ". . . bouncing, bouncing as you're running. Where are you going?~♫♪"

"That is the most irritating song I've ever heard. Stop singing that!" The seonnyeo paused, and she stopped swaying their hands.

"Yah!" the grumpy fox tilted his head. "Silly santoki, where would you want to go now?"

She smiled sweetly.

"To Mr. Moustache.."

 

 


reikax3 blabbers:

I don't know what to use.. Kossuyeom-ssi or Mr. Moustache? 

 *gangaji - dog

*kossuyeom - moustache

*michinnom - crazy bastard

*namja - boy