Mountain Bunny

"Mr. Moustache's Last Time Falling Inlove"

chapter 3

"Mountain Bunny"

 

 

 

 

 

"산토끼 토끼야

Santoki, toki-yah

Mountain bunny, bunny

 

어디를 가느냐

Uh-dee-reul gah-neu-nyah?

Where are you going?

 

깡충깡충 뛰면서

Kangchoong, kangchoong tee-myun-suh

Bouncing, bouncing as you're running.

 

어디를 가느냐

Uh-dee-reul gah-neu-nyah?

Where are you going?"

 

          "Yoonie, you're out of pitch!" Choi Wan, the older twin, crossed his arms while shaking his head madly. "No, I'm not!" Choi Yoon, the younger, stood—hands on his hips—on the car seat. "You're the one badly singing!!" Shouting, banging, thwacking, whacking and hitting of toys were heard at the car's back seat.

          "Boys, boys. Wan stop it and Yoon sit down, look, I'm driving the car here." G.O changed from favorite-uncle-next-door to scary ahjussi and the two adorably, wild twins stopped fighting.

The singing stopped too . . .

          "Isn't that the same song that babo girl was singing?" G.O thought. No matter how busy he made himself with Mblaq schedules, no matter how many days it had been since he last saw her, no matter what he do, he can't stop thinking about her. Just like that song, that moment he met her stays with him. Music, it truly is a total constant. People have a strong visceral connection to it, a song can take you back instantly to a moment, or a place, or even a person. 

          "ANDWAE!!!!!!! ANDWAE!!!!!!"

          "*Sahmchoooon!!!!!! What's wrong?" the twins chorused, their chubby cheeks leaning forward the driver's seat.

          "Damn it. My last song syndrome attacks again . ." he muttered so quitely that the twins didn't hear him, "Oh. Err . . . Look!" he pointed outside to an ice cream shop. His twin nephews chanted, pulling their Uncle outside the car to the ice cream shop, singing the Ssantoki song in defeaning volume, the song yet again gave G.O a painful headache.

          "Should I blame the song or that girl who sang it?" G.O started debating.

          That song and that girl were stuck on G.O's head for days now. She was the girl he met couple of days ago—clumsy, foolish and somehow . . . strange. There's something about her that draws the charismatic idol's attention and despite his outer mature apearance, these little trivial things disturbed him. Everything which happened this morning seemed to remind him of her.

           Before he went out of the dorms, Mir was wailing and throwing tantrums, their Manager confiscated his mangas and wouldn't give them back until Mir finishes recording their new album. G.O then promised to buy the newest Shueisha tanköbon volume. Soon after, the Maknae smiled wholeheartedly like a child . . . like that girl.

          And just when he will close the door, he heard Cheon Doong loudly reading a fan letter online. "From A plus~~, Oppa do you wanna hear our thunder sound? Keke! Uerueru, kwangkwang, gagokwang, kwangbung! What do you think of our thunder sound?" G.O turned his back and slowly walked his way to Cheon Doong's room, the Octopus Prince's voice growing louder and louder and his keyboard typing grew faster and faster, "Ke~ My thunder sound is Bbeuribbeuri, bbabba, yolroyol, robbong, ddasyo!" G.O stifled a laugh as he thought how silly their Visual Maknae was . . . just like how crazily silly that girl talked to strangers at the Club last night.

          Then here came his nephews singing the same childish song she sang that strange night they met. G.O massaged the temples of his forehead, a painful headache was slowly fading as he tried to remove that girl on his mind.

          "Samchoon, are you sick?" the twins asked. With their Uncle's trademark poker face on, he shook his head, "Aneeyo." and put a spoonful of chocolate sundae in his mouth. 

          "I wish to see her again. ." he thought and just like a fairy heard him . . .

          "Annyeonghaseyo!"

          The girl stuck on his mind was right infront of him, beaming with her cheery, Mir-ish smile, sitting like an elegant lady at the Ice Cream parlor. He was astound with emotions varying with every long passing second she and him stares at each other. It was feeling amazement, like when his Ji Hoon Hyung chose him as a talent after 3 years of abandoning his singing career. He was so surprise and awed as if bringing him again to that day in Japan they debuted infront of an extremely large crowd of fans. Then, he felt happy, fulfilled and untroubled. Seeing this girl for the second time, it felt like . . . Seung Ho's dark circles disappeared, or water turned into wine, it felt like a miracle.

         

". . . in a corner in the sky the clouds set apart and Heavenly Maidens came floating down to the lakes at the rainbow's end. They chattered happily to each other, and all at once took off their clothes and hang them on the trees. Then each leapt —" 

          "Took off their clothes?! Na-?!" G.O snapped from his deep thoughts. "YAH! erted girl! Who are you? What are you doing?"

          "Seonsaeng-nim Kim's story." Choi Wan blinks innocently at his startled Uncle.

          "Noona, so, what happened next? Finish the story, don't mind Samchoon." Choi Yoon begged. "Look at him dazing at Noona for more than an hour now, we could have knocked him over with a feather, right Wannie?"

          G.O flinched, a tint of pink colored his cheeks. "Mr. Moustache." the girl called him softly, he looked away yet the shy G.O blushed even more as he saw the girl still locking her gaze at him through his peripheral vision. She called him for the second time . . the third then until the fourth but like a little preschooler, G.O pretented to be deaf and won't look at her. He felt like a fool too, and he knew how childish he was acting. "There was no difference between me and my bratty nephews."

          "Mr. Moustache, can I ask something?" she tap G.O's shoulders, unknowingly, drawing shivers all over him, making him nervous inside.

          "Wh-what?" he stuttered. "And, can you please stop calling me Mr. Moustache, I don't even have one." He sighed loudly. Breathed in then breathed out. Building up confidence, he looked at the girl, a glimpse that felt like a year of forever for G.O. He bowed lightly in farewell infront of the bemused girl. "Wan, Yoon, it's 9am, we're gonna be late."

 

Inside the car, the twins whined uncontrollably. "Aww, Samchoon!! Noona's story!!" 

         "Don't call her noona. She's a stranger." he said and started the car's engine, forgetting that undescribable feeling he felt the moment he saw her, leaving a confused girl sitting all alone.

         He was afraid.

         She was spirited.

        "What makes you happy, Mr. Moustache?" she sipped her strawberry shake, giggling from the sweetness of strawberries.

 


reikax3 blabbers.

i'm sorry for being mia [missing in action] for the loooooongest time. 

lols. here i am making a comeback. and. yes. i've deleted/edited some parts of this fic . . . 

idk. it really disturbs me, so, yeah, i've deleted some.  

 thanks for the new subscribees! thanks to the loyal subscribers!!

No one unsubscirbed, eventhough i've been mia!!  i feel loved, you g.orgeouses are great~~~

 

 

 

*Samchoon - uncle.