STRANGERS NO MORE

The Reason

Everything was in a haze and the woman felt disturbance in her sleep making her fall in a state of half awakeness. When Yuri finally realizes what’s happening, everything seemed out of focus and the first thing that came out from was:

“OW!”

 

“Wake up, Yuri.” Jessica said as she once again pinched Yuri’s tongue.

 

“OUCH! WHAT THE— ..” She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the smiling chocolate blonde woman, hovering over her.

 

Oh My God. Yuri thought.

 

“Good morning,” The woman pinched her nose. “wake uuuuup~”

“Ugh, stop it.” Frowning, Yuri then sat on the bed, her back leaning the headboard, covering with her hand as the latter was giggling like a school girl beside her.

 

“You’re cute.” Jessica said in between her giggles, ignoring the irritated girl. “You’re sleeping like this” She then closed her eyes and sticks out her tongue cutely—imitating the sleeping Yuri.

 

Yuri swears on her boxers short that morning that Jessica is too darn cute doing that. She was in the battle with herself, wanting to pinch the latter on her nose or not, but the intention had came to an end when Jessica opened her eyes and looked at her; smile reaching her eyes.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Tiffany asked me to wake you up since you’re the only one who’s still snoring.”

 

“I don’t snore.” Yuri glared at her.

 

“Yeah, you’re not.” Jessica then smirked. “Cause you’re sleeping with your tongue sticking out.”

 

“Oh, stop it.”

 

“Can I pinch your tongue again?” Jessica teased.

 

“Get out, Jessica.”

 

“C’mon, Yuri. Last pinch.”

 

Yuri shot a ridiculous look on her. “Why would you even want to pinch someone’s tongue?”

 

“Uhhm.. Because your tongue is pink and.. cute? And yours was the only tongue I want to pinch.”

Jessica saw Yuri’s cheek turned red and she giggled again.

 

“What now?” A frown was visible in Yuri’s face. “Oh, stop laughing at me. For pete’s sake, I’ve just woken up.”

 

“I didn’t know you’re cuter when you’re blushing.”

 

Yuri glared at her.

 

“That’s it. I’m so done with you, Jessica. Get out.” Yuri scowled as she stood up and head to the bathroom door.

 

“See you at the dining table then, Yuri.” Jessica said as she closed the door behind her.

 

Yuri smiled as she stepped in the bathroom. What feels like a long time, it was her first time to wake up with ease, knowing once again the meaning of a good morning. She was never a morning a person. Waking up this early would give her headache but  if she would only wake up with a sight of the chocolate blonde woman first thing in the morning, then she won’t mind being a morning person.

What are you doing to me, Jessica?

The name of the said woman made Sooyoung’s words dominate Yuri’s thoughts once again. What if Jessica’s the one who could make Yuri trust on someone again? What if she’s her special someone?

Are you my reason to give love another chance, Jessica?

===========================+++++++++===================

 

“I want Taetae’s dress to be pink.” Tiffany said sternly as she tapped the bottom of her pen on Hyoyeon’s sketch. They were at the dining table, although there was the food served and ready to be eaten, the said breakfast was totally forgotten.

 

“Another pink?” Jessica asked. “Your dress is already pink.”

 

“But I want the both of us to have pink dresses.” Tiffany then turned to the girl beside her. “Babe, you like it too, right?”

 

Taeyeon then shifts her gaze from the magazine she’s reading to Tiffany. “I thought we’re already done with this talk last night? I told you I want to have my dress blue.”

 

“No fair. I thought you already agreed?” Tiffany pouted. “I don’t even remember you told me you want a blue dress for our engagement party.” The girl then crossed her arms.

 

“That’s because whenever I have a moment to explain and suggest my insights, your mouth was already on mine so, that’s why.” Taeyeon opened the magazine again and started to flip the pages.

 

The shorter girl’s statement made the other girls look at Tiffany with mischivous smiles plastered at their faces.

 

“Your dirty tricks, Stephanie.” Jessica teased. “Sometimes I forgot how gross you are.”

 

“Shut up, Jessie.” Tiffany frowned. “Fine. Kim Taeyeon’s dress will be blue. Happy now?” She turned to her side.

 

Taeyeon then smiled, reached for the latter’s hand and kissed the back of her palm. “Say I do with me in altar and I’ll be the happiest.”

 

That made Tiffany smile. That’s why she had fallen to this girl so hard. It’s the words and little things that the other girl was giving to her. She cupped Taeyeon’s cheeks and said, “Promise.”. After she leaned down to give the latter a sweet peck on the lips.

 

“Ew. I thought I’m done seeing these things last night.” Hyoyeon grimaced at the sight, she then stood up from her seat and turned her heels to the kitchen. “Sunny do you still have my beers?”

 

Ignoring Hyoyeon’s words, Jessica smiled at the couple as she remembered the ‘promise’ talk she had with Yuri last night. It still amazes her on how she metamorphically define the anesthesia as the thought of giving trust and hurting other people.

That girl is good with words. She thought. Where is that wordwise woman, by the way?

Just like on cue, Yuri showed up at the dining table and took a seat beside Jessica.

 

“Good morning, Yuri.” She said when Yuri finally sat on her seat.

 

“I thought’s breakfast is ready? Where’s the food?” Yuri asked Jessica, ignoring the latter’s greeting.

 

“Might as well greet me a good morning first?”

 

Yuri smirked. “Err… No. You still owe me one.”

 

“What did I do?”

 

“You pinched my tongue early in the morning. Is that how you make someone’s morning a good one?”

 

“Stop pretending you didn’t liked it.”

 

“I don’t.” Yuri said strictly. “Don’t you think it’s gross? You’re a nurse, you should know saliva is the dirtiest part of human body.”

“Well, Im not the one who blushed when I said she’s cute sleeping with her tongue sticking out.” Jessica said. “And yes, ma’am. I do know that, but you—sleeping like that, is quite irresistably cute I have no choice but to pinch it.”

 

Yuri then glared at Jessica again and the latter responded with a smirk.

 

“Stop it.”

 

“Oh, make me.” Jessica said softly, leaning to the girl’s side, teasing the latter some more; making Yuri bite her lips, restraining a smile to form on her face with the latter’s playfulness but eventually shared a good laugh with her.

 

“BullSh!t.” Hyoyeon muttered under her breath. “Now these two. Ugh. What did I even do to my past life to deserve to see these things?”

 

“So much hate for being single, huh?” Sooyoung said as she walked pass at the blonde girl, holding a plate--full of food.

====-----=====------====

Yuri have just started her car’s engine when she saw Jessica walking out from the house’s main door, wearing her complete nurse uniform, a shoulder bag and a simple make-up, yet still making her beautiful nonetheless.

 

“Jessica!” Yuri yelled, catching the latter’s attention. “Going to work?”

 

The girl nodded. “Gotta check on Dad. You, too?”

 

“Yeah,” Yuri said. “C’mon, hop in. I’ll drive you to work.”

 

“Oh, no no.. It’s okay. I’ll just take a cab. Thank you.”

 

Yuri frowned at Jessica declining to her proposal.

 

“And you have to waste money where you could’ve ride free with me?”

 

Jessica smiled. “I don’t want to bother you. You could be late to your meetings.”

 

“My first meeting will be on 10 in the morning. It’s still 8, so I still have plenty of time.”

 

“You don’t have to--..”

 

“Just think of it as your payment for waking me up early.”

 

Jessica looked at her for a moment, unsure if she’ll take the latter’s request. “Are you sure?”

 

“Oh yes, I’m dead sure.” Yuri smiled. She then step out from her car, rushed to get to the other side and opened the door fot the other girl. “After you.”

 

Jessica sighed. “Stubborn CEO.”

 

Yuri grinned as she closed the door after Jessica had settled down inside.

 

“Let’s go, Miss Jung?”

 

“Let’s go, Miss Kwon.”

 

The two shared some smiles as they leave the house and drove along the road.

 

Little did they know, there are pairs of eyes who witnessed what happened.

“Glad Yuri is opening up with someone again.” Taeyeon said as she stood by the window with her girlfriend locking her in a sweet embrace.

 

“But I don’t think she’s ready to fall in love again.” Tiffany said, resting her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. “What happened with Yuri and her past girlfriend gave too much heartbreak to her.”

 

“But I believe she will be, in time.” Taeyeon said, tightening the latter’s arms around her waist. “ Yuri would trust in love again. I’m sure with that.”

 

==================================================

 

Yuri stopped in front of Jung Medical Hospital’s door to drop the nurse she’s with. She then rushed to come out and opened the door at Jessica’s side.

“Thanks for the ride.” Jessica said as she stepped out from Yuri’s car.

 

“My pleasure.”  Yuri said, smiling at her. “So..uhhmm.. Guess, I’ll go now.”

 

“Me, too. Drive safely, ok?”

 

“I will.”

And by that, Jessica walked towards the hospital’s entrance but her steps were halted when Yuri called her attention again.

 

“Uhmm. Shika! Wait!” Yuri ran to her and fished the phone in her pocket. “I know I’m being too shameless but can I have your number? You know.. Maybe after your work we could have dinner or something?”

 

Jessica smiled as she took Yuri’s phone from her hand and typed her number. “Of course. I assume the dinner would be on you?”

 

“And that, Miss Jung, I guarantee.” Yuri then called the number just to have her number saved in Jessica’s phone.  “There, got it. A date. I promise. I mean. Dinner.. Yeah… Dinner.”

 

Jessica giggled once again. “Why are you being so cute?”

 

Yuri blushed for the nth time that morning.

 

You surely have an affect on me, Jessica.

 

“I gotta go. Client’s waiting.”

 

“Patient’s waiting. Be safe to your work.”

 

“You too.”

 

“I will.”

 

After sharing some smiles, Yuri then turned her back and walked towards her car, meanwhile Jessica watched Yuri’s car disappear from the sight before she decides to walk in inside the hospital.

==============================================================

 

“And she said, yeah, sure you can have my number..And I was like, mehehehehe…wow thank you and she said.. yeah, no biggie. Mehehehe.. no biggie.. I really laughed at that..mehehe.. and then I said we could have dinner later and all that. Mehehehe~”

 

The other girl looked at Yuri ridiculously as she silently sipping her coffee across Yuri’s office desk. And of course, hearing these words, she knows Yuri was exxagerating. Sooyoung knows this side of Yuri very well. Whenever she gets excited over something she tends to exxagerate everything she’ll say.

 

“Are you even listening to me, Choi?”

 

“I am. Infact I’m waiting for the moment you’ll shift into a goat or something. Are you going to shift any moment from now?”

 

 Yuri frowned. “What?”

 

“I’m asking if you’re still the Yuri that I know or you’ve been reincarnated with a goat. Would you please stop your mehehe’s? it’s creeping me out.”

 

“I can’t help it, Soo. I’m so happy. I finally got her number.” Yuri then looked at her phone. “Wow.”

 

“Look at you,Kwon.” Sooyoung said, grinning to the other girl. “I hadn’t seen you that happy when you got someone’s number.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Simple, Yul. When we’re wasting our time at the bars, the girls you’re boinking would just let write their numbers on the tissue papers and they would offer it to you without you even requesting for it. You are The Kwon Yuri, for cheese burgers sake. You may be single but you’re the most chased girl up there. And yet, here you are my friend, laughing giddily at someone’s number.”

 

“Is that a bad thing?”

 

“I don’t know, Dude. But from what I’m seeing, I think it’s a good sign for you to trust someone again.”

 

Yuri smiled at the thought but frowned later on as she remembered what happened to her the last time she felt this way. Sooyoung saw the change of expression so she stood up from her seat and heads towards Yuri’s coffee maker machine and made one for her best friend.

 

“It’s not bad to risk another chance, Yul. How many times do I have to tell you it’s time for you to free yourself from your self-imprisonment? Jessica is a good woman, Yuri.”

 

“I know she is.”

 

“Then why are you still in your emo box? Taengoo already moved on with that and getting married already. It’s your time to come out.”

 

“I don’t know.” Yuri sighed.

 

“Lemme give you some advice, Can I?” Sooyoung said, rather than asking. “After your work today, go have dinner with Jessica and let yourself know her more. Damn, how many times do I have to tell you this? But nonetheless, just do what I say. After that, we’ll talk what will we gonna do about it.”

 

Yuri sighed again. “I’ll think about it.”

 

Sooyoung stared at her for a moment and then raised the cup above Yuri’s head.

 

“YAH!” Yuri shrieked. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”

 

“DON’T THINK ABOUT THIS YUL. SAY YES. C’MON! OR ELSE I’LL POUR THIS HOT COFFEE OVER YOUR HEAD.”

“WHAT?!”

 

“IM NOT KIDDING, KWON. JUST SAY YES!”

 

“WHAT? WH—“

 

“SAY IT!”

 

“ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!”

 

Sooyoung then placed the empty cup on Yuri’s table and rushed to go outside.

 

“See you later, Yuri!”

 

Looking at the empty cup, she facepalmed at her bestfriend’s childishness.

 

“Damn you, Soo.”

================================================

 

“…And that leads us to an increase of 20% for this month. Though our products are being held by the other major stockholders, we could still increase the value by 5%...”

 

Her meeting with her head employees was the only thing that keeps her in her proper mind that morning or else, her thoughts would be filled with the picture of a chocolate blonde woman smiling at her.

 

“…and Mr. Park of Busan airlines would like to negotiate with us, if the President would allow.”

 

“We already have Ms. Kim of The Twenty-Seven airlines,” Said the President with her stern, authoritative voice. “Why do I have to waste my time? Is there something wrong with our airline field, Mr. Lee Jinki?”

 

With the icy cold stare she’s giving to him, her poor employee gulped as he tried to get out with this trap. Yuri’s father was known to be strict but little did they know, when the heiress of Kwon Enterprises, Inc. took charge of handling the company, they were ruled by a steel knuckles and a cold heart. Everybody under her company feared and respects her. Her words are the rules, no more no less.

 

“T-there’s n-nothing wrong in o-our field, M-ms. President…I-it’s just that--..”

 

“Then I don’t see any reason to have an appointment with Mr. Park.” She said, leaning her back and crossing her arms on her chest. “Anyway, I want the financial report regarding your department by my desk tomorrow, Mr. Lee.”

 

“Y-Yes, Ms. President.”

“Good.” Yuri then asked her secretary to hand her another file from another department. “Let’s proceed to Health and Medical department.”

 

With her waiting for her employees to finish setting up their powerpoint, Yuri’s phone vibrated in her pocket signaling the latter for a message.

[From: Jessica

How’s the CEO? :) ]

 

Yuri immediately smiled on her seat.

 

[meeting atm. Getting stressed with these reports ugh…]

 

[From: Jessica

Oh, u closing a deal?]

 

[no. Just having a catch up meeting with my head employees under their departments. How about you? Why are you texting me? No patients to be taken care of?]

 

[From: Jessica

I dun hv duties hre, silly. I’m done talking 2 dad so yeah dats it 4 me 2day]

 

[Where are you by the way?]

 

[From: Jessica

I’m @ Sunny’s café ^^]

 

[And you’re with?]

 

[From: Jessica

Im all alone rn. :( but I alr txted Tiff and she sed she’ll follow]

 

[Oh, I see…Are you guys gonna hangout until dinner?]

 

[From: Jessica

Idk…maybe…it dpends how long will it tke Tiff to miss Taeyeonie. y?]

 

[nothing. Just asking.. so are you free tonight?]

 

[From: Jessica

Is dis abt the dinner u promised? :) then ofc, I am. Shame on me if I turn down CEO’s request, don’t u think? :D ]

 

[I don’t remember promising you.] Yuri teased.

 

[From: Jessica

U did… U asked 4 my number and told me to hve a dinner wit u.]

 

[Did I?]

 

[From: Jessica

Yes! ^^ can we please go? I’m alr starving, don’t u pity me? :( ]

 

[Hahaha.. enough with your act. Fine, Let’s have it tonight after my work.]

 

[From: Jessica

Deal! Thank u~ c u l8ter then?]

 

[of course.]

 

[From: Jessica

One more thing, Ms. CEO… will u fetch me l8ter? Pls? I dun hv enough budget 2 spend 4 a cab.]

 

[Why would I? You’re already employed.] Yuri grinned at her own teasing.

 

[From: Jessica

Uhmm.. Because I already miss your company? And besides, I miss having you by my side. Don’t u miss me? Sigh…The cute CEO is just irresistable and hard to forget…]

 

[Are you flirting with me, Ms. Jung?]

 

[From: Jessica

If that defines for me having a free ride with CEO Kwon driving for our dinner tonight, then I guess I am.]

 

[witty nurse.]

 

[From: Jessica

More like the closest thing a woman can reason to be with the cutest CEO.]

 

[ok, fine. Stop with your flirting. I’ll fetch you later.]

 

[From: Jessica

Thank u y~ :* ]

 

[Oh, stop it.]

 

“…Miss President?” Her secretary’s voice startled her a little.

 

“Yes.” Yuri said as she immediately puts away her phone. “Oh, yeah.. What is it again?”

 

“Uhmm.. Miss Park wants to have your approval regarding her new project…?”

 

Yuri nodded. “Yes, about that…I have to review the said project first. I want to have the files by my desk tomorrow.”

 

“Yes. Miss President.”

 

“Good. Are there still reports?”

 

“I’m afraid we got it all covered, Ms. President.”

 

“Okay. Let’s aim for gaining another percent in the next month under your departments, is that clear?” Yuri declared as she stood up from her seat. “Meeting dismissed. Seohyun, I want to see you in my office for a re-run.”

 

“Yes, Ms. President.”

====================================================

[Thank u y~ :*]

 

[From: Cutie_y_CEO

Oh, stop it.]

 

Tiffany puts down Jessica’s phone as the latter was seen walking towards their table as she was seen coming from the comfort room.

 

“Will you please make it discreet next time?” Tiffany said as Jessica took her seat and making the latter raise a perfect eyebrow.

 

“what?”

 

“Like, c’mon. It’ll be your first and you’re like this?”

 

Jessica frowned at her. “What on earth are you saying, Tiffany?”

 

“Flirting with my cousin during her work? Asking her to fetch you for dinner? C’mon, Jess.” Tiffany teased.

 

“How did you--..” Jessica’s gaze then turned to her phone which was left in Tiffany’s hand when she’s away. “Did you read it?”

 

Tiffany smirked.

 

“Oh my god… all of it?”

 

Tiffany then showed her infamous eyesmile to the latter.

 

“Oh, sh—..” Jessica then covered . “Please do tell me, you’re joking.”

 

“I got bored.” Tiffany grinned.

 

“OH MY GOD HWANG MIYOUNG!”

 

“Yah! No yelling with Korean names, Jung Sooyeon!” Tiffany then giggled after.

 

“Such nosy bish you are. Ugh.” Jessica said as she snatched the phone from Tiffany’s hand and setting up her new password. “How did you even know my phone’s password?”

 

“Your birthday isn’t hard to guess.”

 

“I’m so gonna kill you.”

 

“Are you? What about your dinner date with your cutie, y CEO?” Tiffany teased again.

 

“Oh cut that crap out, Miyoung.”

 

“Oh, c’mon, Jess… Hyoyeon told me you have a crush on my cousin.”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“Yeah, but hey, don’t hurt the woman. She’s drunk when she told me.”

 

“That drunkard.”

 

“ To be honest, I don’t mind you dating my cousin.” Tiffany shrugged as she sips her coffee.

 

“Were not dating yet! Seeessh. Shut up.”

 

Tiffany grinned again. “Yet? Does that mean you have plans on dating her?”

 

Jessica glared at her albeit her blushing. “Shut up, Hwang.”

 

Tiffany then sighed and softly smiled at her. “Jess…I don’t have any problem with you dating her, infact I’ll be grateful if you two will. Seeing her responses when it comes to you, it’s not impossible for her to have a thing for you.”

 

“I don’t know, Tiff.” Jessica sighed. “You know I still can’t forget what happened with me and…”

 

“Hey, here’s the thing. Try to take a chance with her, maybe she’ll be your reason why everything happened in the past.”

“I don’t know.”

 

“Oh, c’mon. Start with your dinner tonight, please?”

 

Jessica then smiled softly at her and shrugged. “Let’s see.”

 

“That’s my girl.” Tiffany then winked at her. “And don’t get your flirting wasted.”

 

“OH, SHUT UP, GOD DAMN IT.”

=============================

 It was in the middle of the night when Jessica caught Yuri once again sitting alone in the balcony, looking at a distance. Jessica smiled as she tried to sneek in and eventually followed with covering the latter’s eyes.

 

“Guess who?”

 

Yuri smiled at the voice.

 

“The girl from California.”

 

Jessica giggled as she sat beside Yuri. “I have a name.”

 

“Sooyeon.” Yuri smiled at her. “Why aren’t you sleeping yet?”

 

“Im not sleepy yet. How about you?”

 

“Same.” She said as she gulped her third bottle of beer.

 

“Are you drinking?”

 

Yuri smiled sheepishly. “Trying to find sleep.”

 

“Do you still have some?”

 

“You’re drinking?”

 

“Sometimes. Can I?”

 

Yuri smiled out of politeness as she hands the latter a bottle. The two were covered by a comfortable silence for a moment until Jessica broke the silence.

 

“Thank you.” She said softly, more than a whisper.

 

“What for?”

 

“For the dinner? The dish you recommend is delicious.." She smiled. "And also, for your time listening to my nonsense stories.”

 

“For a nurse like you, it’s amazing to hear things like that.” Yuri smiled as she recalls all Jessica’s impromptu fictional stories at their dinner earlier. “You could be an author someday.”

 

“Thanks.” She said.

 

“You’re very much welcome.” Yuri said as she clinked her bottle to Jessica’s.

 

The two spend another couple of hours drinking and drowning themselves with another set of endless talking—until the two were already tipsy and drunk.

 

“hihihihihihihihiihhi.. Your cheeks are pink.” Jessica said as she pokes Yuri’s chubby cheeks. “Kyyyyaaaahhhh~! Sooooooooo cuteee! SO SQUISHYYY~!!”

 

Yuri lets the latter do her thing with her face and poke her cheeks while saying she’s cute because for her, Jessica is still the cutest and adorable. Sober or not.

 

“Where’s your ex, Shika?” Yuri asked before she could stop her drunk tongue.

 

“In EXOplanet with those EXO guys.”

 

“You’re drunk.” Yuri shook her head as she gulped another drink.

 

“Have you seen them, Yul? They’re so y and hot and Kai is always smirking when he’s dancing and he’s like Taemin of SHINee because they are best friends and have you seen Tao doing wushu? He’s like the god of wushuness and Lay is like, always in high... blah blah blah~”

 

“Oh really?” Yuri ignores the blabbering girl beside her.

 

“And you know where’s my bastard ex is?” Jessica asked with her eyes half-open, obviously drunk. Her question made Yuri look at her. “That bastard left me with a broken, shattered heart… Do you know what happened with him?”

 

“Uhm..S-Shika…”

 

“HE FvKcIN’ CHEATED ON ME! THAT BASTARD!!” Jessica yelled. “And that bastard was in an accident and guess what, I TRIED TO SAVE HIM. I REALLY TRIED. Cus I’m hoping that if he recovers, he’ll come back to me. BUT NO! HE DIED!! THAT BASTARD DIED. He died before he could come back to me. I talked to his girl friend and she told me what happened with them are purely business. I don’t even know what sh!t is their business but I still can’t grab the thought of him died in my arms. I’m such a terrible nurse.”

 

“It’s not your fault.”

 

Jessica took a deep breath. “Guess everything happens for a reason, huh? Cus if it wasn’t with him, I should’ve not met you. I took my leave and came here to forget what happened with me in the past. It’s been years, if I think about it. And then here you are.”

 

“What’s with me?”

 

“I don’t know what are you doing with me but you sure have an affect on me, Yuri. Damn, I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU! Can’t you see??”

 

Yuri stared at her. “Me?”

 

Jessica then threw her arms in the air. “UGH! WHY CAN’T YOU SEE IT!” She then slouched in her seat and lay her head on chair’s back rest.

 

Yuri was still staring at her until she heard snoring.

 

“S-Shika?” She asked with her drunk voice. “Jessica?” She then poked Jessica’s side making the latter bolt to sit up.

 

“Oh my god.” Jessica muttered.

 

Yuri then frowned at the woman’s randomness. “What?”

 

“You know Choi Anna?”

 

“Errr… No.. Is she your girlfriend?”

 

And by the word, girlfriend, Jessica giggled at Yuri. Yuri unconsciously smiled as she heard the latter’s giggles.

 

She’s so cute. Yuri thought.

 

“I wish she is. But nooooooo~” Jessica took a drink again. “She’s my fictional girlfriend. She was at the Fashion King drama.” Squinting because of her alcohol intake, Jessica looked at Yuri like she’s examining her.

 

“What?”

 

“You look like her.” She then grinned widely, making her eyes unseen.

 

“Really?” Yuri asked nonchalantly as she took another drink of her beer.

 

“Yeah. You both have this cold aura and this beautiful nose and pretty eyes and cute lips and,” Jessica paused.

 

She glared at Yuri for a couple of minutes and then:

 

 “OH MY GOD!!” Jessica shrieks and made Yuri sat up straight in panic.

 

“What?! What?! What?! Why?!”

 

“YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE HER!!” Jessica said as she cups Yuri’s face.

 

And by the small space between them, Yuri blushed on the sight of the woman who is just inches away from her. Good thing she’s drunk and the blush she’s having is not that obvious.

 

“Are you Choi Anna?” Jessica the drunken one, stupidly asked.

 

“N-no. I’m Kwon Yuri.”

 

“No. You are my fictional girlfriend. You are Choi Anna.”

 

Jessica slowly closing the distance of their faces and Yuri’s heartbeat went crazy.

 

“Of all those episodes I’ve watched, all these time, I just really want to kiss you.” Jessica whispered. “And then here you are, Ms. Choi Anna, just a few inches away from me. How lucky I could be, huh?”

 

Yuri wasn’t ready for this. But she’s taking all the risk just to feel Jessica’s pink luscious lips on hers. She blames it to the beer she’d been drinking.

 

But before Jessica could brush her soft lips on Yuri, Jessica vomited on Yuri’s shirt.

 

“UUUGGGGHHHCCCCKKKKK!!!JESSICAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Yuri screamed as she felt the warm icky liquid all over her body.

 

“OMO!! MS. CHOI ANNA!! I’M SO SORRY!!” And by that, Jessica vomited again.

==========================================

When their drunken state toned down, The two were found at Yuri’s bedroom with Jessica laying down in her bed.

“Yul?” Jessica asked in a low voice.

 

“Hmmm..Shika?”

 

“Yul?”

 

“Sica?”

 

“Yul?”

 

“Sica?”

 

“YulSic?” They both said their combined name at the same time and as drunk as they are, the two started laughing at each other.

 

“You’re looking for me?” Yuri asked as she sat at the chair beside Jessica. “You’re supposed to be sleeping by now, Shika.”

 

“Yul?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

"Sorry if I made a mess earlier ago.”

 

“Don’t mind it. How do you feel?”

 

“Sleepy.”

 

“Then go to sleep.”

 

“I don’t want to.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Don’t want you to go.”

 

Yuri softly smiled.

 

“I’m not going anywhere.” Yuri reassured the girl. “I’m too drunk to find another bedroom either.”

 

“You’ll stay?” Jessica asked as she started to yawn.

 

“Yeah. I’m sleepy,too.”

 

“Where will you sleep?”

 

“Couch.”

 

“There’s no couch here, Yul.”

 

“Oh really? Then I’ll sleep on the floor then.”

 

“It’s cold. You’ll get sick. Just sleep beside me.”

 

“nahhh... Floor is nice. I should sleep there.”

 

“I can’t sleep well knowing you’re not beside me.” Jessica said.

 

“But we haven’t even been slept together how can you say that?”

 

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeee~” Jessica said, much more of giving the other girl an aegyo.

 

"Jess, I don't think-"

 

"Pweety pweeeeeesseeeee~" Jessica then batted her perfect eyelashes.

 

Yuri smiled as she sighed. “If you insist.”

 

Yuri then hopped in the bed and lay next to Jessica.

 

“Yul?”

 

“Yes,Shika?”

 

“Can I touch your hand?”

 

“Why?”

 

“So that I would know you’re here.”

 

“I’m here. I’m not going anywhere.” Yuri said as she held Jessica’s hand.

 

Jessica closed her eyes and yawned again.

 

“You’re really like her.” Jessica whispered. “I wish you’re my real life Choi Anna… I..wish…you’re…my..girlfriend.”

 

After that, Yuri heard Jessica snoring.

 

Wrapping her arms around Jessica’s waist, Yuri burries her face on the latter’s neck; smelling the strawberry-scent shampoo that she’s been using.

 

“I’m not yet ready, Shika.” She whispered. “But please do wait for me. I’m getting there. Just have a long patience for me to fix myself and wait for me. Wait for me.”

Though she’s still this girl who’s not yet ready for commitments due to her past experience, here she is, risking her own feelings, letting the wall in her heart being fall down by Jessica. She still doubts her heart but for Jessica, she’s willing to take risks.

 

“I don’t know where will we go through this but I want this. I want you. So please, wait for me.”

 

Kissing Jessica’s neck, Yuri whispered goodnight and decides to visit her dreamland. Little did she know, the woman was half asleep throughout the time. Jessica heard what Yuri had said and hearing those made the latter smile.

 

“Of course, I’ll wait for you.” Jessica stirred and faced the sleeping beauty beside her, wrapping her arms on Yuri’s waist she then finally closes her eyes and decided to sleep.

 

[TO BE CONTINUED]

============================================

Ain't edited yet and this is all I got with my brain file guys... cus I woke up with the news, AFF shutted down. My brain was still in shock... hahahahaha damn if AFF really shutted down. OMG. I don't know what will I do... hahaha... So yeah, I still have bunch of works to do. So what's your insight with this chapter? :))))) LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENT BOX! Thank you!

'TIll next update! Loving you. xoxo

 

PS: 

Because of loads of paperworks and my studies, I'll update my stories every once (or twice if I can have 9 comments and up... Im a little demanding, sorry :D ) in a week. hope you understand, beautiful beings. 

 

-aaKWONaa-