New Pack Members and a Nice Family Visit

Wolfblood [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all went to a restaurant and ordered many types of food. They all were eating until Jane smelt the smell of cinnamon and apples. She leaned closer to Eunji. "I smell cinnamon and apples. I think that's my mate!" Jane whispered. Eunji nodded. "Go and find him." Eunji said. Jane hugged Eunji from the side. "Thanks unnie. Love you!" Jane said. She packed her things and followed the scent of her mate. Eunji turned to Zelo. Zelo felt Eunji's stare and looked at her. "Follow her. Now." Eunji mouthed. Zelo nodded and left. Taewoon saw Zelo leave so he looked at Eunji. She shook her head. He nodded and continued eating. Minji was looking at Eunji and she was very curious. Eunji felt Minji's stare and stared into Minji's eyes. Minji grew scared from Eunji's gaze and broke it. She turned to Ken and started a conversation with him. 

Zelo came back. He went towards Eunji and whispered into her ear. "He looks capable enough for your pack noona. He looks like he could be a beta with Jane." He said into her ear. He backed away and waited for Eunji's reply. She thought for a couple of seconds and nodded. "He better be fit for a beta or I'm dropping Jane along with him." Eunji said through clenched teeth. Taewoon saw Eunji being stressed. "Its okay noona. I don't know what's happening but it's okay." Taewoon said as he grabbed Eunji's hand and caressed it with his thumb. Eunji smiled. "Thanks sport." Eunji ruffled his hair. Taewoon smiled. "Noona come up with a nickname for me like Zelo hyung." Taewoon said. Eunji nodded. 

After they were done eating they went their seperate ways.  "Zelo, tell Yongguk oppa I need his help tomorrow. Also ask him to bring the workers." Eunji said to Zelo who nodded. "We can help Eunji-sshi." N said. Eunji shook her head. "Oh no it's fine. Yongguk oppa doesn't mind me bothering him." Eunji said. N nodded his head. Eunji turned towards Minji. "Don't come home tonight. Stay over at ------- hotel." Eunji said. "What? I... You.... Why?" Minji asked. "I love you but not as much as Ken. Just ask for some named Skullbreaker. Tell him you know someone who goes by the name Bone-crusher. He will treat you like royal highness'. Enjoy your stay." Eunji said. Minji nodded. "Come on Tae we should go." Eunji said grabbing onto Taewoon's hand. "Zelo messaged Jane tell her we are leaving. She can come home. Tell her to bring him along." Eunji commanded. "Yes ma'am." Zelo saluted and messaged Jane. Everyone was quite confused. "Let's go get ice cream Tae. Bye guys." Eunji said. Taewoon's eyes sparkled. Zelo sulked and walked away in the opposite direction. 

They were walking until they were about a couple meters away from VIXX and Minji. "Zelo!" Eunji shouted. Zelo popped up behind VIXX. "Yay! Coming noona!" Zelo shouted. He pushed VIXX aside and joined the two. Zelo held onto Eunji's hand and skipped. Leo was very jealous. Ken nudged Leo. Leo looked at Ken. "What?" He asked. Ken shook his head and smiled. "Well we'll see you guys later. Come on Ken! Let's go to that hotel Eunji was talking about." Minji said. Ken nodded his head and they were off. "You were really jealous there Leo hyung." Hyuk said. Leo rolled his eyes and got into the car. They all chuckled at Leo's cuteness and started getting into the car. 

They arrived at the ice cream parlor. They went to the front desk. A worker greeted them. "Hello welcome. I'm Hyomin. What would you like?" Hyomin asked. "I want Chocolate!" Taewoon said happily. They nodded. "I want vanilla!" Zelo said. Eunji nodded. "One chocolate, one vanilla and one mint chocolate chip please." Eunji said. Hyomin nodded and went to do their order. "Zelo take Tae to find us a seat." Eunji said. Zelo nodded and took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter