Part 2

Wolfblood [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Minji said goodbye she left for school. When she got to school she sighed inside the car. She got out of her car and walked into the school. She was greeted by Vixx. "Hey jagi~ Why the long face?" Ken asked. Minji shook her head. "Nothing. It's just I found out this morning that I leave in a week." Minji said. Ken pouted. "My jagiya is leaving me to early." Ken whined. Leo rolled his eyes. "Where's Eunji?" N asked. Minji sighed. "Um.. something came up at home... yeah... something came up at home." Minji said unsurely. Leo raised his eyebrows. "I'm going to go find my friends and tell them the news. See you guys at lunch." Minji kissed Ken's cheek and walked away. "Well that was... strange." Ravi said. Hyuk nodded. "Hey I heard there's going to be a new student tomorrow." Hongbin said. "Do you think she's in our grade?" Hyuk asked Hongbin. Hongbin shrugged.

Class went by really slow without Eunji in it. After learning a lot of things in the two class periods lunch arrived. Ken and Ravi packed their things. "It's so slow without Eunji." Ravi said. "Yeah. It's like it knocked the life out of Minji or something. She's been acting weird a lot today." Ken said. They both walked out and walked towards the canteen. They meet up with the others and Minji. "I need to spend as much time as possible with you. We are going to go on dates every day." Ken said as he wrapped his arms around Minji's waist. Minji blushed. "I gotta text Eunji let go." Minji said. Ken pouted but let go. Minji pulled out her phone.

- So I found out I'll be leaving in a week. They said I either go or they would give the offer to someone else.

- Great! I'm really happy for you Minji. So When you leave I will be changing your room into a bedroom for boys when I get more people in my pack.

- Oh that's fine. I'm glad your finding your pack. Go Alpha! Also isn't a male supposed to be alpha?

- That's until I find my mate.

- What about Leo? He could be your mate.

- You don't understand. I need my mate. My mate and I are destined. Our kids carry on our genes. If I marry Leo my child(ren) will oly be half. I want pure wolf blood kids.

- So Leo can't date you?

- No. I'm sorry but he and I just can't.

Minji sighed. "Hey how about we go see a movie?" Minji asked. They all nodded. "Great meet me at the mall after school." Minji said happily. "Finally we can spend time together!" Hyuk shouted. Minji giggled.

School ended and Minji drove home with Ken. The others went home to get ready. "Hey be aware of another girl in my home." Minji said. Ken smiled. "would you get jealous?" Ken asked. "I would kill her." Minji said but inside she knew she couldn't beat a wolf blood. They arrived at home. They were met with boy and girl laughs. They entered the house slowly. "Hey Eunji, Jane! I'm home." Minji said. They heard footsteps. "Can't catch me hyung!" Taewoon said. Zelo ran down the stairs. "I'm going to get you you little brat! How dare you cheat!" Zelo shouted. Taewoon stopped when he saw Minji and Ken. Zelo saw Taewoon. "Yah Taewoon why did you stop?" Zelo asked. Taewoon pointed at Minji and Ken. "Oh it's just Minji noona and her boyfriend. Why don't you go get Eunji noona and Jane noona." Zelo said. Taewoon nodded and ran up the stairs to get the girls. "Hello Minji noona and Ken hyung. Nice to see you again." Zelo smiled. "H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter