Meeting Taewoon's Mate

Wolfblood [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the next day. Eunji was in the kitchen making everyone breakfast. She finished making it and set it on the table. She was planning to visit Seokhoon's new home. She left a note. She set it on the island and left. She changed into her wolf form. She ran to Seokhoon's territory. After she entered she heard howling. Then three wolves came and circled Eunji. "What are you doing in my territory?" One growled. "Don't give me that ing attitude." Eunji barked. The four wolves growled. "Attack!" One of them shouted. Eunji her elementukinesis power and protected herself. She suddenly disappeared into the ground. "Find her!" One growled. They were searching all over their territory. Eunji was traveling underground to reach Seokhoon's house. She popped out of the earth. She was ten feet up in the air and came down swiftly. 

She heard a growl. "What do you want? Be gone and never come back." Seokhoon said. "Aw~ oppa can't remember my wolf form." Eunji whined. "Eunji! Omg I was so scared." Seokhoon said. He went towards her and nudged her head. "What are you doing here missy? Causing trouble again?" Seokhoon asked. Eunji pushed him with her paws. "No I just wanted to come by before I leave for school. I want you packing all of Minji's things. Leave all the personal things and I will do it myself. After build bunk beds. Make a lot oppa." Eunji said. Seokhoon nodded. "Yes ma'am." Seokhoon said looking at Eunji. "I gotta go and get read for school. Love you!" Eunji Seokhoon's muzzle and ran off. The three wolves from earlier came and sat beside Seokhoon. "You know her?" One asked. "She's the only family I have left. I can't lose her again." Seokhoon said. "What's her position?" Another one asked. "She's an alpha. I'm proud of her tho. Love that rascal to death." Seokhoon chuckled. "You guys are pretty close huh?" The third one asked.

"She was having problems as a kid. I was always there for her until I left for my parents who traveled to Alaska. She killed her parents when she was little. Let's say like she was 3 or 4. For a wolf blood she has a lot of different powers. Eight different powers that can be very dangerous at time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter