Chapter 1

Crater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOON BOMI! FOR MY LOVE!

YOON BOMI IS #1!

ONCE AGAIN BE OUR STAR, YOON BOMI!

Such cheesy signs and banners were hung up everywhere. And it was these that caught Chorong's eyes as she walked onto her new school campus. A sigh left as she was apprehensive about her late start at a new school. Halfway into the first semester of school at her old university, her parents had transferred her off to Seoul University without her consent. Why? She didn't know. And could she do otherwise? No. Not when she belongs to one of Korea's richest families (that is, of course a secret.) Chorong doesn't want others to treat her differently just for her status, and so she refrains from announcing or making it clear that she comes from the eminent Park family of Korea. 

With a schedule sheet in one hand, Chorong tried to find her first class: Psychology. She aspired to be a psychiatrist. It was her dream ever since she was a child. Chorong's bangs fluttered against the wind, or so it did. As Chorong tried to fix her bangs, the 'imprinted' slogans became audible. As in, legit audible. 

 

"YOON BOMI FOR MY LOVE!! YOON BOMI OH FOR MY LOVE!!!'

 

"YOON BOMI I LOVE YOU!"

 

"YOON BOMI ACCEPT MY LOVE!"

 

What the f- Wait, pretty girls don't curse. Chorong suppressed her urge to curse as she turned her head to the noise. And to her dismay, the commotion was inching closer to her by the second. It only took a blink of an eye for the massive crowd to engulf dear lost lamb Chorong. 

 

"YOON BOMI!!!'

 

"BOMI UNNIE!!"

 

"PLEASE DO WELL TODAY!!"

 

Chorong got pushed around and tossed around like a sack of potatoes. Darn! All she wanted to do was go to class. The crowd compromised of mostly girls were who ually frustrated (that's what she said) surrounded a tiny body. Through the corner of her eyes, Chorong saw a girl in red sweats, top and bottom, smiling, with presents and letters in her arms. 

 

"T-Thanks guys!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter