Chapter 2

But... I can't like him!

Kat's POV 

The classes went by...science,math,language arts,social studies...At the end of the day I waited for the private bus with ISA.When the bus came we went got inside and I noticed 2 new people in the bus...they seemed familiar...one had a poker face while the other had a cutiesh girly face..then it hit me! Those guys from the group "infinite" and one of the guys was the one that caught me in the morning!! Then I noticed there were no seats except next to the poker face guy who had caught me in the morning. I just went and sat next to him.It was the back of the bus...and the bus was full and I was squished between him and the bus wall...so then I was using my fb and tumblr...but I was getting so squished I was getting into the corner...I sighed. Then I noticed we were going inside a neighborhood..."shoot! a bump" I thought to myself. Then the guy scooted closer to me..."Hey! Move over I'm getting squished over here!" I told him. But he just ignored me. "Hello?!" I nearly yelled. "What?" he asked facing me. "Can you m-" *bump* Then I was shocked... Me and the guy had bumped our faces...and our lips were on top of each others...Everybody was staring at us...I pushed him away..."WHAT THE HELL?WHY DID YOU DO THAT??!" I was so pissed... >:| "What? It was an accident!" he said. "But why didn't you move over when I asked you to at first!" I said. "Cause I was squished here! I couldn't move!" he said."Uhh... Watever..." I said wiping my lips. I stayed quiet till I got dropped off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;DDDDDDDD loving it?? :) haha 

Hoped ya liked it~<3